LASTLY

the more you HATE, the more you LOVE...

Days had passed, Ji Yeon and Seung Ho's relationship became strong since they already received Yong Hwa's approval. Yong Hwa on the other hand, still courting Shin Hye. Woo Young and IU became a cute couple. So Hee became loner. Min Hyuk was always with Woori. Hara was like a stalker now, she always followed Jun Hyung wherever he goes. Yo Seob is now a good friend of IU.

Graduation finally came...

All the students are preparing fo the very special occasion of their life. Yong Hwa came to stand as Ji Yeon's guardian since she didn't have parents. On the other hand, Seung Ho and Hara didn't have a prents too but they were lucky that Mr. Kim is there to stand as their guardian. Shin Hye's parents are there as well as IU's, Woo Young's, Jun Hyung's, Yo Seob's, So Hee's, Min Hyuk's, and Woori's.

As the graduation started, all the students remained quiet. Ji Yeon was the Valedictorian of their batch. Jun Hyung was the Salutatorian.

When the ceremony already ended, many girls walk close to Jun Hyung. After the Prom Night, he become a heartthrob at their school. the girls want to have a picture with him at the last day. Hara just look from far away. She was jealous at the girls whose around him.

At Ji Yeon and Seung Ho...

Seung Ho: hello Miss Valedictorian!

Ji Yeon: *lightly punch his chest* Aish! don' t call me like that!

Seung Ho: *chuckled* araseo.. Chukhahae..

Ji Yeon: gomawo..

With that, they hug.

The next day...

Ji Yeon & Seung Ho went to the park to spend the day together. They explore the park together. They are now a happy couple. Some people there found them a super cute couple. They just smiled on it.

Seung Ho: let's go buy an ice cream.

Ji Yeon: *nodded* okay.

They went to the Ice Cream Shop and buy an ice cream. They walk again around the park while eating ice cream and holding each others' hand.

Ji Yeon: ahh.. I'm so tired. *she whispered*

Seung Ho: let's sit for a while.

Ji Yeon: *nodded*

They sat on one of the bench there. Ji Yeon rested her head on Seung Ho's shoulder as Seung Ho rested his head on the top of her head. They still holding hands.

They just stayed like that for a while until a girl and a boy bumped into each other. The man is holding a drink and it accidentally throwed at the girl's dress.

girl: aish! omo! my dress!

boy: *ignored her and about to left*

girl: yah! where are you planning to go?! Don't you see? my dress have a mess now because of you!

boy; *stop and turns to her* What?

girl: your drink. you throw it to me! Don't you have a manners to apologize to me huh?

boy: wait.. I didn't do it on purpose so I don't need there's need to apologize,

girl: what? You stupid!

boy: not me! yOU'RE THE ONE WHO STUPID!

girl: What did you just say to me?

boy: *sighed* You're just wasting my time! *with that he left*

girl: YAH! YOU BETTER COME BACK HERE, BASTARD!!!! STUPID!!! *she then left also, irritated*

Ji Yeon and Seung Ho stared to each other. A smile form at their face. That scene was like there first meeting. They just smiled to each other and back to their position earlier, Ji Yeon rested her head on Seung Ho's shoulder and his head on the top of her head while holding hands.

 

---> the end <---

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________

 

Not yet done ^_^

There's a bonus chap so just wait..