PROM NIGHT Part 3

the more you HATE, the more you LOVE...

So Hee went out from the restroom after retouching and went back to the school ground. She's looking for Seung Ho but no sight of can be seen. On the other hand, Min Hyuk is also back at the school ground and looking for Ji Yeon but no sight of her. Suddenly, Seung Ho & Ji Yeon walks to the ground hand in hand.

So Hee: huh? What's going on? Why are they holding hands? *she thought*

Min Hyuk: why the two are together? *he thought*

Then Seung Ho shout so that all the students attention are at him.

Seung Ho: LISTEN EVERYONE!

All the students are looking at him, wondering.

Seung Ho: I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!

girl1: announcement?

girl2: why he's holding Ji Yeon's hand?

girl3: exactly! His girlfriend is So Hee right?

girl4: yeah! And Ji Yeon is just his fake girlfriend right?

Seung Ho: OK! I KNOW ALL OF YOU ARE WONDERING WHY I'M WITH JI YEON AND HOLDING HER HAND. And now, i will answer all your thoughts. To be honest, So Hee is my girlfriend last 2 years ago. All of you know that. It's true that Ji Yeon and I are just pretending to be in a relationship when So Hee is back. But.. I want all of you to know that Ji Yeon is my girlfriend now. I don't know when and how.. But i'm really sure that.. *looks to Ji Yeon* I'm falling in love with the most beautiful girl beside me, Park Ji Yeon.

Ji Yeon: *very fluttered and smile at him*

Seung Ho: *looks to the students again* So from now on, Park Ji Yeon is My girlfriend, my REAL girlfriend. *kiss her cheek*

All the students were very amazed on what Seung Ho's did. They are very envious in Seung Ho's sweetness.

girl1: woah! So sweet!

girl2: yeah right!

girl3: look! I think they are a good couple!!

girl4: yeah it's true!

girl5: cute couple!!

So Hee heard all of it. She can't believe on what was happening. She tried to ask Hara for help but Hara refuse it because she also have a problem with Jun Hyung. She didn't know what to do so she just leave the Prom with a broken heart. Min Hyuk on the other hand, can't take to see the scene so he just run and went in one of the room there to make some privacy. It's the first time that he cried. But then, the thing the he didn't know, there's someone in the room.

??: who are you? And what are you doing here?

Min Hyuk: *raise her head to see the person* you? What are you doing here?

??: it's my place so your the one who need to answer my question.

Min Hyuk: ohh.. Then i'll go now.. *he stand up planning to left*

??: wait!

Min Hyuk: *he stop and turn around* eh?

??: i can share my place to you if you want. I think you really need my place now.. *smile to him*

Min Hyuk: you sure?

??: *nodded*

Min Hyuk: *back to the seat*

??: you can cry now.. Just don't mind me..

Min Hyuk: *cried and cried until no tears falling*

??: are you alright now?

Min Hyuk: ohh.. Thank you for sharing your place to me..

??: ohh.. It's ok.

Min Hyuk: ahmm.. Can i stay here some more time?

??: of course!

Min Hyuk: thanks again. Btw, what's your name?

??: ohh.. Woori-imnida.. you?

Min Hyuk: Min Hyuk-imnida..

Woori: ohh.. nice to meet you Min Hyuk-ssi..

Min Hyuk: nado. Nice to meet you Woori-ssi. Ahm.. Why are you here? The Prom is not yet finish..

Woori: ohh.. That.. Ahm.. Actually, i don't want to attend this Prom but my parents want to so i'm here.

Min Hyuk: ohh..

Woori: you? Why are you here? You have a problem?

Min Hyuk: *nodded* but thanks for your place. I'm completely alright now..

Woori: you're welcome..

Back to the School ground...

Mr. Kim: OK! It's now time to announce the King & Queen of the night..

All the attention of students are now at Mr. Kim.

Mr. Kim: Our King of the night is... Yong Jun Hyung!

Student1: woah! He's the kimg of the night!

Student2: that's ok! He deserves it!

Student3: yeah right! The make over is really good to him.

Student4: yeah! Being a king of the night is really fit to his being handsome.

Sun Mi: yah! Jun Hyung, you're the king of the night! I knew it! Congrats!

Jun Hyung: ohh.. gomawo.. *she went to the stage*

Hara: Omo! He's really handsome. Why did i reject him on the first place? Now, i regret it..

Mr. Kim: OK! and now, i will announce the queen of the night! And she's no other than... Park Ji Yeon!

Student1: I knew it!

Student2: yeah! Nado! She's the most beautiful here!

Student3: yeah! Very lucky girl!

Seung Ho: *look to Ji Yeon* hey! You're the queen of the night!

Ji Yeon: m-me?

Seung Ho: *smile at her and nodded* go now to stage..

Ji Yeon: *smile to him and nodded* ohh.. *she then went to the stage to recieve her crown*

Mr. Kim: since the king & queen are here! It's time to them to dance!

Ji Yeon and Jun Hyung look to each other.

Mr. Kim: so, go to the dance floor and dance!

Jun Hyung: ok, let's dance.. Just once.. *pull out his hand*

Ji Yeon: *nodded and took his hand*

The two start to dance with an awkward atmosphere then Jun Hyung start to talk,

Jun Hyung: ahmm.. I think it's the right time to say sorry to you..

Ji Yeon: eh?

Jun Hyung: because on what i have done in your test paper..

Ji Yeon: ohh.. I understand. I know that you're just did that because you love Hara.

Jun Hyung: ohh.. But don't worry.. I will not do anything bad just because of her! She didn't deserve to recieve a love!

Ji Yeon: ohh..

Jun Hyung: so, i think it's time for you and your boyfriend to have a chance to dance.

Ji Yeon: eh?

Jun Hyung: *give Seung Ho a signal so Seung Ho walks to them* here! You can have her now.. *he handed Ji Yeon's hand to him*

Seung Ho: *approach it and they start to dance* You're really beautiful tonight!

Ji Yeon: *blush* yah! Can you please stop saying that to me.. How many times do want to say that to me?

Seung Ho: until you kiss me on the lips..

Ji Yeon: huh? But there's so many people here.

Seung Ho: and so?

Ji Yeon: aish! Let's just dance ok?

Seung Ho: araseo.. *a bit sad*

Ji Yeon: *see the sadness in his face so she gave him a peck on the lips*

Seung Ho: *he was shocked*

Ji Yeon: happy now?

Seung Ho give her a smile then lean in to give her a kiss. Ji Yeon was shock but she didn't refuse it but kiss him back. All the students are looking at their sweetness. Seung Ho and Ji Yeon continue dancing while kissing passionately...

----------------------------------------------

Sorry if it is a boring chap.. I'm just not in a mood today.

Another, i can't update this everyday. Maybe once in a week. School will start next so please understand.