SCHOOL TRIP

the more you HATE, the more you LOVE...

Ji Yeon: Binnie-ah, this is Mrs. Han. She will take care of you today.. Our school trip is today so i'll be late to be home. Be a good boy ok? *lightly rubbed Jin Bi's hair*

Jin Bi: noona, can i go with you?

Ji Yeon: *hold Jin Bi's shoulder* Binnie-ah, i want you to go with me too but i'm not allowed to bring anyone..

Jin Bi: *bow his head in sadness*

Ji Yeon: *touch his chin to make him face her* don't be sad Binnie-ah.. I'll promise i'll play with you when i come back.. And i'll buy you an ice cream if you want..

Jin Bi: *brightened* chincha?

Ji Yeon: *nodded*

Jin Bi: Yay!

Ji Yeon: *smile at him* You're happy now?

Jin Bi: *nodded*

Ji Yeon: wait for me to come back ok? Mrs. Han please take a good care of him..

Mrs. Han: don't worry.. I'll take care of him..

Ji Yeon: gomawo.. So Binnie-ah, i think i need to go now.. annyeong!

Jin Bi: ohh.. Annyeong! *wave to her*

Ji Yeon went out from the house and shock that Seung Ho is waiting for her..

Ji Yeon: oh? What are you doing here?

Seung Ho: to fetch you of course!

Ji Yeon: but why?

Seung Ho: isn't today is our school trip?

Ji Yeon: but i thought you don't want to come along?

Seung Ho: but i want now.. C'mon! *he grabbed Jo Yeon's bag and start to walk*

Ji Yeon: huh?

Seung Ho: *he stop and turn to her again* c'mon before we late..

Ji Yeon: ohh.. *she then start to walk*

At the School...

Ji Yeon & Seung arrived there.

So Hee: Seung Ho? He will join the shool trip? But the trip is going to the beach.. He's scared in water but why he's join? Anyway, my swim suit will not wasting now.. *she thought and do an evil smile*

Mr. Kim: OK! All of you get in the bus now!

All are went inside the bus and take their sits.

IU: Woo Young-ah, can sat beside you?

Woo Young: mwo? No!!

IU: *she just bow her head*

Hyun Ah: Woo Young can i?

Woo Young: huh?

Hyun Ah: *even though Woo Young is not give her an answer yet, she quickly sat beside him and hug Woo Young's arm*

IU: *she stared to them*

Woo Young: *look to IU but then quickly look away*

IU: *sigh and bow again her head*

Yo Seob: Ji Eun-ah! *wave to her*

IU: *look up* eh?

Yo Seob: c'mon! Sit here! *pointing to his side seat*

IU: ohh.. *she then sat beside Yo Seob*

Woo Young: *look to them and look away in disbelief*

Then Ji Yeon search for a seat but there's no vacant anymore until someone grabbed her wrist.

Ji Yeon: oh? Seung Ho-ah..

Seung Ho: come sit beside me..

Ji Yeon: *she gave him a smile and nodded then sat beside him*

Seating arrangrment: Woo Young & Hyun Ah, Yo Seob & IU, Seung Ho & Ji Yeon, Min Hyuk & Shin Hye, Hyomin & Sun Mi, So Hee & Hara.

At the beach...

Almost all of the students are in the water of the sea. So Hee change her clothes to her 2 piece bikini and she want Seung Ho to look at her but Seung Ho's eyes are to only at Ji Yeon even she's just wearing an short shorts and a white slieveless on top. For Seung Ho, Ji Yeon is the iest girl there even though she didn't much expose her body coz you can see the curved of her body. So Hee was pissed off, she's now irritated. Hara is also wearing a 2 peice bikini,

Jun Hyung: wah! You're really beautiful Hara..

Hara: yah! Please stay away from me!

Jun Hyung: but you will be my date at the Prom ok?

Hara: mwo? Andwae!! After you revealing the truth?

Jun Hyung: but you already said yes..

Hara: i didn't say that. So go away now..

Jun Hyung: *he bow his head and left*

Hara: aish! That annoying nerd!! 

Then 6 boys walk to her.

boy1: hi Hara!

boy2: you're so y with your swim suit..

Hara: i know.. Can you guys do me a favor?

boy3: of course!

boy4: anything..

boy5: so what kind of favor?

Hara: i want you guys to teach Jun Hyung a lesson..

boy6: Jun Hyung? The nerdy guy in your class?

Hara: exactly! So can you do that?

boy1: of course! All for you..

boy2,3,4,5,6: *nodded*

Hara: good! *she then kiss their cheek one by one and left*

The 6 boys froze.

Jun Hyung is really sad but then Sun Mi appear from nowhere.

Sun Mi: oh? Jun Hyung? What happened?

Jun Hyung: *look up* nothing!

Sun Mi: aish! Is it because of Hara?

Jun Hyung: she don't want me to date her to the Prom.

Sun Mi: she made a mistake to reject you.. I think you're handsome you know..

Jun Hyung: but she don't know..

Sun Mi: *sigh*

IU is also wearing a suit like Ji Yeon. She saw that Hyun Ah is wearing a 2 piece bikini and she just bow her head.

IU: she's very y unlike me.. *sigh*

Yo Seob: aish! You're y than her you know..

IU: gomawo but i know you just want to make me happy..

Yo Seob: Actually you're really y in all the girls here in my eyes.. *he thought* aish! C'mon! Let's go there! *pointing to the sea and grabbed IU's hand anf dragged her to the water. They happily play the water*

Woo Young saw that so he just go with Hyun Ah. Seung Ho and Ji Yeon are the only people sitting at the cottage.

Seung Ho: why don't you go there?

Ji Yeon: i don't want to leave you alone here..

Seung Ho: but you need to enjoy this trip..

Ji Yeon: don't worry about me.. Maybe i'll go there later..

Seung Ho: ohh..

Ji Yeon: ahmm.. Seung Ho-ah..

Seung Ho: hmm?

Ji Yeon: can you now tell me why you're scared to water?

Seung Ho: *he look at her tgat also looking at him and then look away*

Ji Yeon: it's ok if you don't want to tell me the reason. Don't worry, i won't force you. You can just tell me if you're ready.

But then Seung Ho start to talk..

Seung Ho: When i was 6 years old, my omma and appa died because they drowned in the sea water.

Ji Yeon: *she look at him and she can see that tears forming in his eyes. She patted is back and gently rubbed it*

Seung Ho: *look to her and his tears starting to fall from his eyes* and i'm the one who cause that. If i listen to my parents to not go there maybe they're still alive but they're now gone. They just want to save me from drowning but they just leave me and noona. I'm willing to die but not them. They died because of me! I wish i'm the one who died not them. On the forst place, Hara noona is angry at me but since we're just the only two left, she didn't angry at me at all. But i can't forgive myself on what just happened. My beloved parents died just because of me!! *he then cried and cried*

Ji Yeon: *she grabbed his shoulder and let her rest his head to her shoulder* just cried until your sadness will fade away. Don't worry everything will be alright. I think your parents are not mad at you. They are happy that you're alive. You're the most important to them. *she lightly rubbed his shoulder*

Seung Ho cried and cried until no tears fell from his eyes. He then raise his head and sat again.

Seung Ho: gomawo..

Ji Yeon: it's ok! Kaja!

Seung Ho: eodiseo?

Ji Yeon: there! *pointing at the sea*

Seung Ho: mwo? Sirrheo!

Ji Yeon: aish! It's time to face your fear! *she the dragged him at the sea water*

Seung Ho: please no.. I don't want Ji Yeon..

Ji Yeon: c'mon i'll teach you how to swim..

Seung Ho: but-- *he didn't finish his sentence coz Ji Yeon push him at the water*

Ji Yeon: *she also jump to the water and hold Seung Ho's arm* this.. Just wave your arm like this *she instructed*

Ji Yeon just teach Seung Ho to swim the whole time. So Hee glared at them, she can't take to see that so she just went to the cottage. Ji Yeon is have a ver hard time to teach Seung Ho but before the School trip ended, Seung Ho finally learned to swim but just a little coz no one can learn to swim in just one day.

Ji Yeon: wah! Great! Good job! Good job!

Seung Ho: wah! I can't believe i can swim now!

Ji Yeon: i'm glad you can swim now..

Seung Ho: *quickly hug Ji Yeon* gomawo.. gomawo..

Ji Yeon: *she was shock at first but then smile and hug him back*