WooU Moment: DATE

the more you HATE, the more you LOVE...

Back to Woo Young and IU...

IU: what Seung Ho said to you about Ji Yeon?

Woo Young: he said that Ji Yeon failed the exam but it's not true.

IU: huh? What do you mean?

Woo Young: there's someone take an action to make Ji Yeon failed the exam.

IU: nugu? (who?)

Woo Young: Seung Ho's twin sister..

IU: mwo? You mean that Hara?

Woo Young: *nodded*

IU: aish! That girl! *she start to walk planning to leave but Woo Young hold her wrist so she stop and turn to look at him* wae?

Woo Young: where are you going?

IU: my bestfriend need to know about this. I'll go to her. *start to walk again but Woo Young still holding her wrist but this time, he hold tightly. She stop again and look at him once again*

Woo Young: it's our date, remember? Don't you want to have a date with me?

IU: but..

Woo Young: don't worry. Seung Ho will take care of it. He will do anything just to prove that Ji Yeon is not failed the exam.

IU: ohh.. araseo *she now decided to stay since it's her date with her crush*

Woo Young: *smile at her*

IU: wae?

Woo Young: you're so cute when you are angry.. *giggled*

IU: *blushed* yah! Stop teasing me!

Woo Young: aish! I'm saying the truth. Kaja! Let's eat, it's already lunch. I'm hungry now.. *he still holding IU's wrist but he now rubbed it into IU's hand. They now holding hands*

The two start to walk hand in hand. IU was shock but it's ok coz the one who's holding her hand is her crush. They enter in one of the restaurant there at the mall.

At the Restaurant...

The two sat there. Then the waiter walks to them.

Waiter: what's your order ma'am and sir

Woo Young: ahmm.. 1 steak w/ rice.

Waiter: drinks sir?

Woo Young: pineapple juice..

Waiter: ok sir! How about you ma'am?

IU: ahm.. the same as him..

Waiter: ok! So all in all, 2 steak w/ rice and 2 pineapple juice. I'll go first sir and ma'am. *the waiter bow then left*

After a few minutes...

Waiter: here's your order sir and ma'am!

Woo Young & IU: gomawo..

The two start to eat after the waiter left. IU was eat faster.

Woo Young: are you that hungry huh? As i know, i'm the one who hungry but you're eating faster than me..

IU: *stop eating* ohh.. mian.. I just forgot to eat breakfast that's why..

Woo Young: mwo? You didn't eat breakfast?

IU: *nodded* i'm just too excited to our date so i didn't eat breakfast.

Woo Young: so that's why you're so early arrived at the park huh?

IU: *nodded*

Woo Young: aish! Araseo.. Now continue eating..

The two continue eating. After they eat, they pay and left the restaurant.

Woo Young: kaja?

IU: eodiseo?

Woo Young: at Karaoke House! *he grabbed IU's hand again and dragged her at Karaoke House*

At Karaoke House...

Woo Young sang first. IU was amaze with his voice. After Woo Young sing.

IU: *clapped her hands* wah!!! You have an amazing voice!! Thumbs up!

Woo Young: ohh..

IU: sing another song again please..

Woo Young: OK!

Woo Young sing again and this time he sings a love song. IU was now really in love with him. She just stare at him while he's singing. Then suddenly, Woo Young finish her song.

Woo Young: how is it?

IU: *just stare at him* Woo Young: IU-ssi?

IU: *she's now back to her sense* eh?

Woo Young: i'm asking how's my singing?

IU: it's really great!

Woo Young: chincha?

IU: NE!! Sing again!

Woo Young: aniyo! It's not fair! You also need to sing!!

IU: huh? na?

Woo Young: *nodded*

IU: ohh..

IU pick a song then she pick 'Someday'. She then start singing.

Eonjengan I nunmuri meomchugil Eonjengan I eodumi geodhigo Ttaseuhan haetsari I nunmureul mallyeojugil

Jichin nae moseubi Jogeumsshik jigyeoweojineun geol neukkimmyeon Dabeorigo shipjyo Himdeulge jikkyeoodeon kkumeul Gajin geotbodaneun Bujokhan geoshi neomunado manheun ge Neukkyeojil ttaemada Darie himi pullyeoseo na jujeoanjyo

Eonjengan I nunmuri meomchugil Eonjengan I eodumi geodhigo Ttaseuhan haetsari I nunmureul mallyeojugil

Gwaenchanheul georago Nae seuseuroreul wirohamyeo beotineun Haruharuuga nal jogeumsshik duryeobge mandeulgo OH~ Nareul mideurago ~OH Malhamyeonseodo midji mothaneun naneun Ije eolmana deo Orae beotil su isseul ji moreugesseoyo

Kidarimyeon eonjengan ogetji Bami gireodo haeneun tteudeushi Apeun nae gaseumdo eonjengan da natgetji

Nal ijen dowajugil Haneuri jebal dowajugil Na honjaseoman igyeonaegiga Jeomjeom deo jashini eopseojyeoyo

Eonjengan (eonjengan) I nunmuri meomchugil Eonjengan I eodumi geodhigo (I eodumi geodhigo) Ttaseuhan (ttaseuhan) haetsari I nunmureul mallyeojugil (I nunmureul mallyeojugil)

Kidarimyeon eonjengan ogetji (Someday, Someday~) Bami gireodo haeneun tteudeushi (haeneun tteudeushi) Apeun nae gaseumdo eonjengan da natgetji (Eonjengan da natgetji I~YEAH)

Eonjengan...  Eonjengan...

Woo Young was really amaze on her wonderful voice.

Woo Young: wah! She has a wonderful voice. A very sweet voice. And she's also cute while singing! *he thought*

After IU singing...

IU: mian if it is bad..

Woo Young: ani!! You're great! Your voice is wonderful!!

IU: you're kidding!

Woo Young: ani! It's true! At first, i thought your voice is like a voice of a real singer!!

IU: ahehe.. gomawo..

Woo Young: can you sing again fo me?

IU: ok..

IU sing another song and after that, they left the Karaoke House.

IU: kaja?

Woo Young: eodiseo?

IU: at the Park..

Woo Young: huh?

IU: aish! C'mon! *she grabbed his arm and dragged him at the park*

Woo Young: what are we doing here? It's dark now. It's not the right time to go here.

IU: aish! C'mon let's sit.

Woo Young: ok.. *he's planning to sit on one of the bench there but IU stop him*

IU: where are you going?

Woo Young: you said let's sit so i will go there to have a sit.

IU: ne, i said that but not there..

Woo Young: huh?

IU: not there but here! *pointing in the grass*

Woo Young: huh? On the grass? Andwae!!

IU: aish! C'mon! *she grabbed his arm and force him to sit on the grass but Woo Young still standing there* aish! You always decided to where are we going earlier so please let me make a decision now..

Woo Young: aish! Araseo.. *he then sit at the grass beside IU*

IU: *giggled*

Woo Young: why are we sitting here?

IU: just wait..

Woo Young: wait for what? IU: oh? There! Look! That was beautiful!!! *smiling widely as she look at the sky*

Woo Young: *he also look at the sky and saw so many beautiful and colorful fireworks*

Woo Young also smile as he look at the sky then he turn his head to look to IU. IU still smiling widely. He then also smile wide when he saw IU's smile. He don't know why but he was happy with his date with IU. Then the fireworks are gone. IU notice that Woo Young is looking at her so she tun her head to face Woo Young.

IU: wae?

Woo Young: *he look away* Nothing! *he then laid on the grass*

IU: oh? What are you doing?

Woo Young: don't you see? I'm lying on the grass.

IU: ne, i see but wae? Isn't you don't like to sit on the grass then you want to laid there?

Woo Young: aish! but it's comfortable! C'mon! *he grabbed her arm to make IU laid beside him*

IU: ow!

Woo Young: it's comfortable right?

IU: ohh.. *she confusely said* omo! I'm now lying beside him.. My heart is now beating faster. I think he's not my crush anymore coz i'm now in love with him!!*she thought*

Woo Young: gomawo.. *he said looking at the sky*

IU: eh? *she look at him still looking at the sky*

Woo Young: *he turn his head to face IU* gomawo IU-ssi.. For this day! I'm much having fun today!

IU: ohh.. nado.. gomawo for allowing me to have a date with you..

Woo Young: *smile to her* you've work hard so i need to give you a prize. *he then look again to the sky*

IU: *she smile at him then also look to the sky*

Both IU and Woo Young looking at the sky smiling and another fireworks formed in the sky...

----------------------------------------------

So, how is it?

Sorry if it is not good. I'm not good on making date scene. Mian..