THE TRUTH

the more you HATE, the more you LOVE...

Next day, Saturday...

IU went to the park early. Woo Young said to her that if she's late, he will not go to IU on a date. So she's already at the park at 9am. She wait for Woo Young. Woo Young arrived their at exactly 10am.

Woo Young: oh? You're already here?

IU: of course! It's our date that's why i'm already here.

Woo Young: i thought you'll be late..

IU: but i'm already here! Kaja?

Woo Young: where are we going?

IU: at the mall. Kaja! *she grabbed his arm and dragged him at the mall*

At the Mall...

Both IU & Woo Young are walking. IU is still hold his arm. While the two are walking, Woo Young's phone ring.

*on the phone

Woo Young: yeoboseyo?

Seung Ho: Woo Young, it's me Seung Ho.

Woo Young: oh Seung Ho-ah.. Why did you call?

Seung Ho: i need your help..

Woo Young: wae? What kind of help?

Seung Ho: did you know where's Jun Hyung's house?

Woo Young: ne.. Wae?

Seung Ho: i found out that Ji Yeon failed the exam.

Woo Young: mwo? Ji Yeon failed? *he look at IU and IU look at him in surprise*

Seung Ho: ne. And i also found out that my twin sister is the master mind. She ask Jun Hyung to do that, that's why i need to know where's his house. Did you know where?

Woo Young: ohh.. I know. I'll send to you his address.

Seung Ho: gomawo Woo Young-ah..

Woo Young: it's ok..

Seung Ho: ok, annyeong..

Woo Young: ohh.. Annyeong!

*end of phone call

At Seung Ho's house...

Seung Ho: i will do anything to prove the truth.

Hara: well, goodluck!

Seung Ho: if you will do anything to Ji Yeon, i won't forgive you ever!! *he then left*

Seung Ho also recieve a text from Woo Young. The address of Jun Hyung is on the text. He immediately went there.

At Jun Hyung's house...

~ding dong~

Then suddenly, the door opened. Jun Hyung is the one who open it.

Jun Hyung: may i help you?

Seung Ho: is Jun Hyung here?

Jun Hyung: i'm Jun Hyung. Wae?

Seung Ho: so, you're the one that Hara hired to make Ji Yeon failed?

Jun Hyung: mian.. I think you made a wrong a place. *he plan to close the door but Seung Ho stop it*

Seung Ho: please help me.. I need you to prove that Ji Yeon is not really got failed..

Jun Hyung: mian.. I can't help you..

Seung Ho: please.. I know you do that coz you love Hara but i also love my girlfriend so please help me...

Jun Hyung: ahm..

Seung Ho: please... please... please... You need to do the right. I know your not bad.

Jun Hyung: *sigh* ok.. I will help you but don't say it to Hara.

Seung Ho: araseo..

The two went to school to talk with Mr. Kim.

At the school...

Seung Ho: is Mr. Kim there?

Bodyguard: ne..

Seung Ho: gomawo..

Bodyguard: you're welcome.

>em>The two enter the school and went to the faculty room to find Mr. Kim. Luckily, Mr. Kim is alone there. They walk to him.

Seung Ho: ahmm.. Mr. Kim?

Mr. Kim: ne?

Seung Ho: are you busy sir?

Mr. Kim: hmm.. Not! Wae?

Seung Ho: we just to talk with you sir.

Mr. Kim: ok.. What is it?

Seung Ho: about Ji Yeon's test.

Mr. Kim: what about that?

Seung Ho: she didn't failed.

Mr. Kim: Mr. Yoo, i know you care about your girlfriend but she did failed. Even me, i couldn't believe that she failed but it's the reality. She really did failed.

Seung Ho: but you're wrong sir.. I can prove it to you. Jun Hyung is here to prove it! C'mon Jun Hyung, say to him the truth.

Jun Hyung: *keep silent*

Mr. Kim: how did he know the truth? Give up Mr. Yoo.. Jun Hyung is a good student. Don't force him.

Seung Ho: but-- *he cut*

Jun Hyung: it's true sir! Ji Yeon is not failed. I'm the who caused of Ji Yeon's failed. Mianhe sir..

Mr. Kim: don't force yourself Jun Hyung. I know you're not bad.

Jun Hyung: i'm saying the truth. I just recheck her test paper so she will failed the exam. You can check her test paper if you want. Mianhe sir..

Mr. Kim: ok.. I will give her a chance. I will check her test paper again.

Seung Ho: gomawo sir.. gomawo.. *while bowing his head*

Mr. Kim: ok ok.. You can go now..

The two leave the the school.

Seung Ho: gomawo Jun Hyung-ssi..

Jun Hyung: it's ok. I'm just doing what is right!