MAKE HIM JEALOUS

the more you HATE, the more you LOVE...

The School is now over. All the students went to their houses. Seung Ho walks Ji Yeon in her way home. Jun Hyung walks by himself but he can heard pairs of foots behind him. He turn around and saw 6 boys. The 6 boys that Hara talk on the trip.

Jun Hyung: why all of you followed me here? What all of you want?

boy1: c'mon boys! Hold him!

boy2 & boy3 hold his both arm.

Jun Hyung: yah! What are you doing?! Let me go!!

boy4: *walks to him* let go huh?!

Jun Hyung: i didn't do anything to all of you so why are you doing this?

boy5: you didn't do anything to us but to Hara, YES!!

boy6: right! We need to teach you a lesson.

Jun Hyung: i didn't do anything to her!! So let me go!!

boy2: no!! She's the one who said that we need to teach you a lesson..

Jun Hyung: no!! I don't believe you all! She's not like that!

boy3: yes, she is!

Jun Hyung: let me go!! *he tried to release from them but the two hold his arm tightly*

boy1: you can't escape man! You need to learn first a lesson!! *he then step forward and start to punch him*

The next who punch him is the boy4. They all punch him that cause of his eyeglasses break. He fell on the ground and the 6 boys left. But then Sun Mi found him there.

Sun Mi: what happen to you?

Jun Hyung: *didn't answer and didn't open his eyes*

Sun Mi: Jun Hyung-ah, open your eyes. *she shake him but still didn't open his eyes. She carried him and cured his bruises in his body*

On the next day, Jun Hyung is absent.  Sun Mi talk to Hara and told what happened but Hara didn't care about that and ignore her. Sun Mi really hate Hara now. She think that Hara is a role model for her on the first place but now she's like a devil in her eyes. She admit that he likes Jun Hyung even though his a nerd.

Then IU went Woo Young to talk.

IU: Woo Young-ah!

Woo Young: oh? Wae?

IU: i want to talk with you..

Woo Young: then talk now!

IU: not here, other place..

Woo Young: i don't want.. Just say it here..

IU: but..

Woo Young: if you don't want say here then i'll go ahead now. *he start to walk*

IU: no! I'll say it now.

Woo Young: so what is it?

IU: can you be my date at the Prom?

Then Hyun Ah appear from nowhere and hug Woo Young's arm. Hyun Ah: sorry but i'm his date at the Prom.

IU: is it true Woo Young?

Woo Young: *he paused for a moment* ahm.. Yes she's my date.

Hyun Ah: see? C'mon Woo Young! *she dragged him to left*

IU just bow her head and tears starting to fall from her eyes. She run to the school garden then cried and cried there. Until someone handed her a handkerchief.

IU: *took the handkerchief, not looking to the person* gomawo..

??: you really love him that much huh?

IU: *look up* Yo Seob!

Yo Seob: *sat beside her* You like Woo Young so much right?

IU: i like him but not much..

Yo Seob: if that's true then why are you crying like that?! I know you love him so much.. I can see that.

IU: but he don't like me.. He don't want me to be his date in the Prom..

Yo Seob: maybe he's just confuse now..

IU: but i feel that he really hate me.. I don't think i can attend the Prom now..

Yo Seob: no! You need to attend! You need to show that you're not affected by him..

IU: but i really affected.

Yo Seob: exactly! Then show him a different. Make him jealous..

IU: jealous? It's impossible coz he don't have feeling for me..

Yo Seob: aish! Just think positive!!

IU: but how can i do that!? There's no boys want me to be their date.

Yo Seob: me? I'll help you..

IU: *look at him in surprise* you?

Yo Seob: yes.. I want to help you..

IU: but why?

Yo Seob: coz.. I-I..

IU: *waiting for his answer*

Yo Seob: coz i'm your childhood friend you know.. *sigh*

IU: ohh..

Yo Seob: so you will be my date t the Prom ok? *the he left*

IU: huh? But.. Wait! *but Yo Seob already left. She then sigh* i will make him jealous?