SHE'S BACK!!!

the more you HATE, the more you LOVE...

 Park Ji Bin   Goo Hara

 

At Ji Yeon's House...

Ji Yeon: Binnie (short for Ji Bin), i'm home. How's my little brother? Did you miss me??

Ji Bin: Noona! he run to her and he hug her. I miss you Noona!

*note: Park Ji Bin is Ji Yeon's Younger Brother. He's a special child...

Ji Yeon: hug him back. You're so sweet Binnie. I miss you too. What do you want to eat?

Ji Bin: I want NOODLES!!! and i want ice cream too...

Ji Yeon: ok then, i'm going to grocery store now and wait for me here, araseo?

Ji Bin: araseo noona...smile

Ji Yeon: smile to Ji Bin then leave the house.

At Seung Ho's House...

Seung Ho: i'm home!

Goo Hara: oh, Seung Ho finally you're here.

*note: Goo Hara is Seung Ho's twin sister. She's the old one coz she born first then Seung Ho.

Seung Ho: wae?

Goo Hara: go to the grocery store then buy food. We don't have food.

Seung Ho: Why me?

Goo Hara: coz i don't want to go outside. So, you go now to the grocery store.

Seung Ho: but i don't want to go outside too. 

Goo Hara: YOO SEUNG HO!!!

Seung Ho: araseo, araseo...

Goo Hara: good boy! then smile at him.

Seung Ho: aisssshhhh! ok, i'll go now.

Goo Hara: oh wait...

Seung Ho: waeyo?

Seung Ho: buy ice cream too :)

Seung Ho: okay... then he leave the house

At the Grocery Store...

Ji Yeon buy two noodles for Ji Bin and for her. After that, she goes to the ice cream place. While she's holding one of an ice cream, someone hold the ice cream that she was holding. She take a look at the person who holding the same ice cream that she was holding. When she saw who it was, she was shocked.

Ji Yeon: neo?

??: look at her then said, neo??

Ji Yeon: you again! GAY Seung Ho.. aigoo!!!

Seung Ho: mwo? what did you say?

Ji Yeon: i said you're a GAY!

Seung Ho: i'm not a gay!!!

Ji Yeon: but for me, you're a gay!

Seung Ho: think what you want. Remove your hand in my ice cream.

Ji Yeon: aniyo! that's my ice cream so you're the one to remove your hand in my ice cream!

Seung Ho: aniyo! that's my ice cream!

Ji Yeon: aniyo! that's my ice cream. then she grabbed the ice cream to Seung Ho then left right away.

Seung Ho: aishhh! she's so irritating!!! he had no choice so, he grabbed other ice cream then left.

At Ji Yeon's House...

Ji Yeon: i'm home Binnie! here's your noodles and ice cream.

Ji Bin: wow! let's eat now!! i'm so hungry...

Ji Yeon: araseo. i'll go to the kitchen to prepare our food. wait me at the dining area araseo?

Ji Bin: araseo noona..

Ji Yeon: after a few minutes, she finish preparing then she goes to Ji Bin at the dining area. here's our noodles! let's eat.

Ji Bin: he eat his noodes faster then he suddenly choke.

Ji Yeon: omo! Binnie slowly eat your food. Here's you milk..

Ji Bin: grabbed the milk right away then he drink it. I want to finish my noodles right away then i'll eat my ice cream.

Ji Yeon: but you're ice cream is just here so you don't need to finish your noodles right away. If you don't eat slowly, i'll don't allow you to eat you ice cream so now, eat slowly araseo?

Ji Bin: araseo noona..

Ji Yeon: good boy!

Ji Bin: he now finish to eat his noodles. noona i'm done! Can i eat my ice cream now? 

Ji Yeon: smile at Ji Bin. okay eat your ice cream now..

Ji Bin: YEHEY!!!! then he eat his ice cream.

After Ji Bin done eating his ice cream,

Ji Bin: noona i'm done! let's play..

Ji Yeon: aniyo! you need to go to your bed now. I'ts getting late and i have a class tomorrow. Let's just play tomorrow araseo?

Ji Bin: araseo... he's sad

Ji Yeon: don't be sad Binnie-ah, do you want me to sing a song before you sleep?

Ji Bin: ok. he smile now

While Ji Bin is lying in the bed, Ji Yeon sat beside Ji Bin and sing "Twinkle, twinkle little star". After she that, Ji Bin already sleep. Then Ji Yeon kiss Ji Bin in his forehead and say "goodnight Binnie". She left Ji Bin in his room then go to her room to sleep...

At Seung Ho's House...

Seung Ho: enter their house then he gave the food to Hara.. Noona here's you food and ice cream. then walk to her room but Hara peak to make him stop.

Hara: you don't want to eat?

Seung Ho: i'm not hungry at all. You just eat by yourself..

Hara: who's that girl?

Seung Ho: mwo?

Hara: your not like that before you went to the grocery store. So, i think it's because of a girl. Am i right? did the girl busted you?

Seung Ho: i'm not in a good mood so stop teasing me!!

Hara: okay, i'll stop now! i know that So Hee is still in your heart. smile

Seung Ho: i said STOP!!! then he goes to his bedroom.

Hara: it's the first time he screamed at me.. what's with him? i'm just kidding. shhh.. just don't mind him, i want to eat i'm so hungry...

At Seung Ho's bedroom...

He was lying in his bed while reminiscing the past when he's togather with So Hee. He remembered their happy and sweet moments. After the reminiscing, he slept with a tears falling in her eyes.

Tomorrow morning at Byeong-Mu high School...

When Seung Ho is entering the school gate, he saw a familiar face...

Seung Ho: shocked..

??: babe?

Seung Ho: So Hee...

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

sorry for my wrong grammar...

hope you like it :)