HE'S WORRIED?

the more you HATE, the more you LOVE...

After class, at Ji Yeon's classroom...

Ji Yeon: IU-ah, Min Hyuk-ah.. Kaja!

IU: kaja!

Min Hyuk: mian. I will not walk with you two.

Ji Yeon: waeyo?

Min Hyuk: i just want to go somewhere.

Ji Yeon: Min Hyuk-ah, do you have a problem?

Min Hyuk: ani.. Just go now. I want to be alone.

Ji Yeon: but..

IU: Ji Yeon-ah, let him be. He want to be alone.

Min Hyuk: i'll go now. Annyeong.. *he left*

Ji Yeon: ohh..

IU: c'mon let's go Ji Yeon-ah..

Ji Yeon & IU left the room but 2 people block their way in the door. It's So Hee & Hara. The 2 look at Ji Yeon angryly.

Ji Yeon: what do you two want?

Hara: what do you think?

Ji Yeon: we need to go now so please let me and IU go.. *she grabbed IU's hand and start to walk but So Hee grabbed her arm then push her into the wall*

So Hee: where do you think you're going?

IU: yah! Let go of my bestfriend!!

Hara: *hold IU's both arm* if you don't want to get hurt, don't interfere our plan.

Ji Yeon: *see what Hara did to IU* yah! Let go of IU!! *she then face So Hee* what do you want?

So Hee: you don't know what i want huh? I want you to disappear!!

Ji Yeon: mwo?

So Hee: you heard me. I want you to disappear in Seungho's life. You don't deserves to his girlfriend!!

Ji Yeon: and who deserve it? Neo? (you?)

So Hee: ne! And only me not anyone especially you!!

??: YAH! AHN SO HEE!!!

So Hee, Ji Yeon, Hara & IU turn to see who's calling So Hee. It's Seung Ho and you can see in his face that he's really angry. He's with Woo Young. So Hee was really shock. She didn't expect that and she's scared because Seung Ho is really angry.

So Hee: Seung Ho? It's not what you think. I'm just~ *cut her sentence*

Seung Ho: it's the 2nd time that you do this and you want to deny it again huh? *with a semi loud voice*

So Hee: but.. It's really not what you think. I will explain to you.

Seung Ho: i don't want to hear your explanation. Kaja jagiya! *grabs Ji Yeon's hand and start to walk*

Ji Yeon: but how about IU?

Seung Ho: *continue walking, still holding Ji Yeon's hand*

Woo Young: yah! Seung Ho!

Ji Yeon: yah!

Seung Ho: *ignored Ji Yeon & Woo Young. still continue walking while holding Ji Yeon's hand. He walk faster and drag Ji Yeon in the park*

Woo Young: aish!

So Hee: *start crying*

IU: yah! Let me go!

Hara: ok. *she push IU so that she will fall on the floor*

But Woo Young rushly run to her and hold her so that IU not fall on the floor.

IU: *shock*

Woo Young: gwenchana?

IU: oh, gomawo..

Woo Young: YAH! HARA!

Hara: wae? She deserves it.

Woo Young: kaja IU-ssi! Let's leave the two devil here. *he grabs IU's hand and left Hara & So Hee*

Hara: MWO?

Woo Young: *turn around* ne, it's true! *turn again and walk with IU*

Hara: grrrrr! That bastard!!!

So Hee: *still crying*

Hara: So Hee-ah.. Don't cry.

So Hee: why Seung Ho is like that? I know that he still love me. He's still love me right Hara?

Hara: of course! Kaja! Don't take it seriously. He just want to hurt you but i know that he still love you.

So Hee: you go first.

Hara: but..

So Hee: i just want to be alone. Please?

Hara: are you sure?

So Hee: ne..

Hara: ok, i will go now. Annyeong..

So Hee: annyeong..

Hara left So Hee alone. When Hara is finally left, she cried and cried harder. She's really hurt coz Seung Ho is really angry at her.

At the Park...

Seung Ho and Ji Yeon stop there.

Seung Ho: yah! Why are you always fighting with So Hee and my twin sister? Why don't you fight back with them? You're always doing nothing! If you didn't do anything you'll just get hurt! Don't make yourself to be hurt! Sometimes you need to fight back! *with a loud voice so that many people in the can hear it*

Many people are looking at them.

Ji Yeon: yah! Why your voice is so loud? Can you please low your voice? Don't you see? They looking at us.

Ji Yeon apologize to the people around.

Ji Yeon: mianhe.. Mianhe.. Chincha mianhe.. *she bow and bow*

The people now ignore the two and go to their own business.

Ji Yeon: aish! Why are you so angry? It's just beacause of that, you're get angry like that?

Seung Ho: MWO? It's just because of that? But the day when i bumped to you, you do a revenge and now it's just nothing to you?

Ji Yeon: but she have a reason. She loves you. You know?

Seung Ho: i don't care if she have a reason or not. You need to fight back so that you will not hurt.

Ji Yeon: but i'm not hurt.

Seung Ho: when i'm not there, you will get hurt.

Ji Yeon: ok, gomawo. Is that what you want to hear that's why you're angry?

Seung Ho: aish! You didn't understand!

Ji Yeon: then make me understand it. Why are you so angry like that?

Seung Ho: because.. Because..

Ji Yeon: because what?

Seung Ho: BECAUSE I'M WORRIED ABOUT YOU!