GETTING READY FOR THE PROM

the more you HATE, the more you LOVE...

All students are busy for the Prom. Some are going to the parlor especially the girls. Some are still in their house. Ji Yeon still in her bed even though it's already 12 noon. Then her room's door burst open. It's IU. IU run to her bed.

IU: yah! Ji Yeon-ah.. Why are you still in bed? C'mon get up! *she tried to sat her up*

Ji Yeon: *she finally sat up* ahh~ i don't want!

IU: aish! Our Prom will held tonight..

Ji Yeon: i don't want attend the Prom..

IU: is it bacause of Seung Ho?

Ji Yeon: *look away* ani..

IU: then why?

Ji Yeon: i just don't want..

IU: you can't trick me friend.. I know it's beacause of Seung Ho. I can see that you already fall for him. And i also think he is too..

Ji Yeon: i don't want to talk about him. And he's already have a girlfriend.

IU: aish! C'mon we need to get ready for the Prom.

Ji Yeon: i already told you, i don't want..

IU: aish! I already bought a dress for you and i'm ready to put a make up on your face. Trust me.. You will be the different Park Ji Yeon tonight. *smile*

Ji Yeon: huh?

IU: aish! Go wash now.. *she dragged her to the bathroom*

At Jun Hyung's house...

He's now ready to back to school. He's not wearing an eyeglass now, his hair is not one sided anymore. His hair is now looks cool. He wear a tuxedo and it looks perfect to him.

Jun Hyung: the old Jun Hyung is now dead, it's because of you Hara. Tonight, you will meet the new Jung Hyung. You will regret what you have just done to me..

At Seung Ho's house...

Hara: Seung Ho get ready now..

Seung Ho: do ireally need to go there?

Hara: of course! So Hee will be waiting for you so go change now.

Seung Ho: Is Ji Yeon will attend the Prom? Maybe.. Is that so, then i think i need to attend too., *he thought*

Hara: yah! Seung Ho!!

Seung Ho: oh.. Ok, i'll go change *he went to his bathroom and change to his tuxedo*

At So Hee's side...

So Hee go to the parlor to make her more beautiful. After that she went back to her house and wear her dress that she bought yesterday. It's fit for her.

So Hee: ok! I'm ready! Seung Ho will surely can't take his eyes off of me.. *giggled*

At Min Hyuk's house...

Min Hyuk lget ready and wear his tuxedo. He's looks cute in his suit.

At Woo Young & Shin Hye's side...

Woo Young: Yah! Shin Hye!

Shin Hye: oh? What are you doing here?

Woo Young: don't you remember? You're car is not available today so you asked me to fetch you right?

Shin Hye: ohh.. Ne.. I forgot!

Woo Young: babo! Oh.. I think you're ready now..

Shin Hye: ohh.. Ne.. You're arrived at right time. So, what do you think with my dress?

Woo Young: beautiful! It fits to you..

Shin Hye: ohh.. gomawo.. Your handsome in your suit too.

Woo Young: i know right!

They both laugh.

At Yo Seob's house...

Yo Seob: wah! Is it really me? I'm so handsome with my tuxedo... I hope IU will impress to me.. *smile*

Back to IU & Ji Yeon...

IU start to put a make up in her face since Ji Yeon is still in the bath. After that she wear her dress that really fits to her. Suddenly, Ji Yeon finally finish from her bath.

Ji Yeon: who are you?

IU: yah! It's me IU..

Ji Yeon: *she run to her and she spin her around* wah! You're really gorgeous!! I didn't recognized you..

IU: aish! You're more gorgeous than me.. C'mon! I'll fix your hair and put a make up on your face. *she sat her at the chair facing the mirror*

An hour later,

IU: done!

Ji Yeon: *open her eyes* i-is i-it r-really m-me?

IU: yes.. You're really beautiful! Now, go change into this *she handed her a dress*

Ji Yeon: but..

IU: no buts.. Just do what i said. *she dragged her to the bathroom*

Ji Yeon: *don't have choice but to change*

After she change, she went out from the bathroom.

IU: *she open in shock*

Ji Yeon: yah! Do i look weird?

IU: *shook her head* ani.. You're really gorgeous! I knew it! It's really fit to you..

Ji Yeon: chincha?

IU: *nodded*

They went out from the room and saw Jin Bi.

IU: what do you think to your noona Binnie?

Jin Bi: wah! Noona is really beautiful.

IU: how about me?

Jin Bi: you're beautiful too but noona is the best!!

IU: aish! *pouted*

Both Ji Yeon and IU laugh.

IU: So i think you're ready now Park Ji Yeon!

Ji Yeon: i think so..

They are wearing this:

Jun Hyung

Hara

Seung Ho

Ahn So Hee

Min Hyuk

Shin Hye

Woo Young

IU

Ji Yeon

Can't find for Yo Seob :(