TUTOR! TUTOR! PART 3

the more you HATE, the more you LOVE...

The two smiling to each other and accidentally look at each others eyes. They looking at each others eyes in a minute until Seung Ho is going nearer and nearer to Ji Yeon until only a few centimeters between them.

PUUUPPP---

Seung Ho kissed Jiyeon on her forehead.

Ji Yeon: *really shocked*

Seung Ho: *smile* jalja Ji Yeon-ah..< (goodnight Ji Yeon..)/p>

Ji Yeon: *still in shocked then back to her sense* ohh.. jalja.. *she immediately laid on the bed and face her right side so that Seung Ho didn't saw that she's blushing*

Seung Ho: *smile at her then laid also on the bed, on Jin Bi's left side still smiling*

Ji Yeon: *she place her hand on her chest* why my heart is beating so fast? Did i fall for him? ANIYO! He's the person i hate the most! And he still love her ex.. Omo! Eoteokhae? Please stop beating fast for him!! *she said in her head*

A few minutes...

Seung Ho: Ji Yeon-ah, are you still awake?

Ji Yeon: *she still awake but she didn't answer*

Seung Ho: *he sit up to check if Ji Yeon is still awake or not*

Ji Yeon: *she sense that Seung Ho is going to check her so she pretend to sleep*

Seung Ho: aish! Already sleep? Tss! *he stared at Ji Yeon's sleeping face for a moment* You know Ji Yeon-ah.. You look so cute when you're sleeping. *then he laid again on the bed*

Ji Yeon: *she now open her eyes as she smile and also blushing*

Then both Ji Yeon and Seung Ho fall asleep...

Next day, Sunday: morning.../p>

Seung Ho is now awake but he didn't open his eyes yet. He felt someone is hugging him and he also hug it. Then he decide to open his eyes.

Seung Ho: *shocked* why are we hugging each other? Where's Binnie? *he look at Ji Yeon's sleeping face* wah! She's like an angel when she's sleeping. *thought to himself then smile still hugging Ji Yeon*

Seung Ho closed again his eyes while hugging Ji Yeon. Then suddenly, Ji Yeon now awake. She didn't her eyes but when she sense that there's someone hugging her and she is also hugging it, she decide to open her eyes.

Ji Yeon: *shocked and she pushed Seung Ho that cause of Seung Ho fall on the floor*

Seung Ho: ouch!

Ji Yeon: YAH! why are you hugging me? Didn't i told you don't tried to touch me! What did you do to me huh? You're such a ERT!!!

Seung Ho: YAH!!! i'm not a ert!! You are also hugging me so stop thinking nonsense!

Ji Yeon: but you already awake and you still hugging me!

Seung Ho: i'm not awake you know..

Ji Yeon: why did i saw that you are smiling?

Seung Ho: i'm just dreaming..

Ji Yeon: then how did you know that i'm also hugging you?

Seung Ho: ok.. Ok..! I already awake but since you are hugging me, i hug you too. I don't want to disturb you while sleeping. Don't worry i didn't do anything to you...

Ji Yeon: then where's Binnie?

Seung Ho: molla! Mybe he's already awake.

Then Binnie appear from somewhere.

Jin Bi: oh? Hyung! *he run to Seung Ho* noona! What did you do to hyung?

Ji Yeon: i didn't do anything Binnie-ah..

Jin Bi: you're lying noona!

Ji Yeon: ani..

Seung Ho: it's ok Binnie-ah.. Your noona didn't do anything to me. Don't worry..

Jin Bi: chincha?

Seung Ho: *he nodded* don't be mad at your noona, ok?

Jin Bi: *nodded*

Ji Yeon: aish! I'll go first. I will cook for our breakfast.

Ji Yeon is in the kitchen cooking for their breakfast.

Ji Yeon: aish! I really hate you Yoo Seung Ho!

Seung Ho: eh? Do you want me to told Binnie that you hate me so that he will hate you too huh? *apear from somewhere*

Ji Yeon: aish! Why is Binnie is on your side instead of me? You're so mean Yoo Seung Ho!!

Seung Ho: be kind to me or else Binnie will hate you..

Ji Yeon: ara.. ara.. I'm done here! Let's eat breakfast.

After they eat the breakfast...

Ji Yeon: ok. You two rest for a while. I'll go wash the dishes.

Seung Ho: let me help you..

Ji Yeon: huh? No need..

Seung Ho: c'mon i will wash the dishes. Even i'm your guest, i need to help you.

Ji Yeon: you sure?

Seung Ho: *nodded*

Ji Yeon: if that so, then go wash the dishes and i will do a test for you to answer as a review. *then she left*

Seung Ho: i told her that i will help her to wash this not washing it by myself! Aish! That girl! *he don't have choice but to wash*

At Woo Young's House...

Woo Young: aish! Where's that girl. Why she's always late?

Then IU finally arrived.

IU: mian.. Am i late again?

Woo Young: ne, you are!

IU: cheongmal mianhe..

Woo Young: ok.. ok..! Let's just start.

IU: araseo..

The two start the tutoring. Woo Young is teaching seriously and IU is focus listening. Woo Young didn't expect that. He's now wondreing.

Woo Young: why she's now focus listening? Is she sick? *he thought* ok, answer this.. I do this test last night. Maybe some of this will appear in the test so it's also a review for you.

IU: ohh.. araseo..

Woo Young: huh? She's not complaining? *he thought again*

IU start answering the test. She's very focus and serious on that. Woo Young just staring at her. He didn't noticed that he is smiling at IU.

Woo Young: she's cute when serious *he thought while smiling*

But IU noticed him.

IU: hmm? Wae?

Woo Young: *back to his sense and stop smiling* ahem.. Nothing! Jist focus!!

IU: ohh.. ne.. *she continue answering*

After an hour...

IU: i'm finished!

Woo Young: ok give it to me.. I'll go check it..

IU: ohh.. *she gave the test to Woo Young*

Woo Young check the test paper anf after that,

Woo Young: OK!

IU: how is it? Failed or passed?

Woo Young: *he is really serious and not smiling* you've got--

IU: what? Failed? Aish! I don't have a chance to passed.

Woo Young: you got 92%. you've passed!

IU: huh? Chincha? Chincha?

Woo Young: ne.. Here! *he gave the test to IU and he's smiling now*

IU: wahh!!! I got passed!!! *she immediately hug Woo Young* gomawo..

Woo Young: *he was really shocked* yah! What are you doing?

IU: *break the hug* mian.. I'm just happy..

Woo Young: it's ok.. So it's the end of our tutor class. You can go now..

IU: ohh.. Araseo.. I'll go now, annyeong!

Woo Young: ok. Be careful on your way..

At Ji Yeon's House...

Ji Yeon: ok! I'm done with the test. Here! Answer this. Maybe it will appear in our test so take it as your reviewer. Go to my room and anser this so that you will more focus. After that, gave it to me.. I'm just here at the living room. *she's giving a test to Seung Ho*

Seung Ho: *he get the test and went to Ji Yeon's room and start answering it.*

After an hour...

Seung Ho: here! I already finished..

Ji Yeon: ok.. I'll go check it.

After she checked...

Ji Yeon: omo!

Seung Ho: wae? Did i failed? I think it's really hard for me to passed.

Ji Yeon: ani..

Seung Ho: huh?

Ji Yeon: you've got 96%! It means you got passed..!

Seung Ho: chincha? Can i see it?

Ji Yeon: here!

Seung Ho: wah! It's true! I really passed! *he then hugged Ji Yeon happily* gomawo Ji Yeon-ah..

Ji Yeon: *shocked at first but then smiled and hugged also Seung Ho* i'm happy that you've got a high score.

Seung Ho: *break the hugged* gomawo.. gomawo.. I think i have a chance to passed now.

Ji Yeon: i hope you will got higher than that. So keep on studying.

Seung Ho: araseo.. I will do that.

Ji Yeon: ok. You can go now. You need to rest. Goodluck with your exam tomorrow..

Seung Ho: ohh.. Neodo (you too). i will go now. annyeong!

Ji Yeon: ohh.. Annyeong.. Binnie-ah, say goodbye to your hyung now.

Jin Bi: annyeong hyung! You will visit again ok?

Seung Ho: of course! If you want to..

Jin Bi: yey!

Seung Ho: ok, i will go now..

Jin Bi: ok..!

Ji Yeon: ohh..

While Seung Ho is walking...

Seung Ho: haha! She really looks like a boy here! *referring on Ji Yeon's picture when she was child that he was holding. He got that when he is answering the test in Ji Yeon's room.*

Seung Ho placed the picture on his wallet.

----------------------------------------------

Honestly, i didn't planned the kiss but since you all want it so i made it but just on forehead. I hope it's ok to all of you.

But i think it's really sweet when a guy kissed you on your forehead and say goodnight right?

I hope you also have time to read my other fics. It's all about JiSeung COUPLE :)))