ME? YOUR GIRLFRIEND??

the more you HATE, the more you LOVE...

 Park Shin Hye

 

...............................

??: babe?

Seung Ho: So Hee? shock

They staring at each other's eyes. Seung Ho remember the day that So Hee broke up with him and leave him..

*flashback

Seung Ho is waiting for So Hee at the park. After a few minutes, So Hee finally appear in Seung Ho's eyes. He smile at her but So Hee smile a little and sat beside Seung Ho. So Hee gave an envelop that she's handling to Seung Ho. Seung Ho get the envelop that So Hee's handling.

Seung Ho: what's this?

So Hee: just open it.

He open the envelop and saw some papers that proves that So Hee's accepted at Harvard University, one of the school in America.

Seung Ho: what's the meaning of this? you'll leaving me?

So Hee: i don't want to leave you but i want to pursue my dream.

Seung Ho: then your dream is more important than me huh?

So Hee: aniyo, it's not like that. I'll be back after i pursue my dream. Will you wait for me?

Seung Ho: aniyo!! you need to choose. your dream or me?

So Hee: i don't want to choose but if you really want, then mianhe coz i choose my dream than you.

Seung Ho was shock on what So Hee said coz he thought that she will choose him but she said that she choose her dream. (Am i heard a wrong words from her? is she really choose her dream than me? -Seung Ho thought to himself).

Seung Ho: mwo??

So Hee: i think you're so immatured now coz you want me to choose between you and my dream. I expect you to understand me but i was wrong. I think we need some space.

Seung Ho: are you broking up with me?

So Hee: i think it will be better for us.

Seung Ho hug So Hee tightly,

Seung Ho: aniyo!! ANDWAE!!!! i don't want to break up with you. Kajimajuseyo (please don't go).

So Hee refuse his hug but Seung Ho hold her hand. She also refuse his hand then,

So Hee: mianhe babe but i need to do this, we need to do this. Goodbye!

After her GOODBYE, she leave Seung Ho.

Seung Ho: babe aniyo!!! kajimajuseyo...

But So Hee is already gone. Seung Ho kneel down and cry hard.

*end of flashback

So Hee: babe? are you really my babe Seung Ho?

Seung Ho: angry. I'm not your babe anymore. Remember that we broke up 2 years ago? then he walk to his room.

After Seung Ho left her,

So Hee: tear fell from her eyes. I thought you will happy to see me but i think i was wrong. Then she walk home.

At Seung Ho's classroom...

Seung Ho enter the room with angry face. Then his girl bestfriend saw him also Woo Young saw him.

Shin Hye: Seung Ho-ah, what happen to you?

note: Park Shin Hye is Seung Ho's girl bestfriend. The two of them are bestfriends since Elementary days..

Woo Young: that's right! why your face is like that? did you see Ji Yeon that's why your angry?

Seung Ho: aniyo.

Shin Hye: then waeyo?

Seung Ho: coz she's back.

Woo Young: back? who??

Shin Hye: is So Hee the one that come back?? am i right?

Seung Ho: nodded. ne..

Woo Young: MWO??

Shin Hye: are you sure that she's back?

Woo Young: who told you about that?

Seung Ho: no one told me.

Shin Hye: but how can you sure that she's already back?

Seung Ho: i saw her at the school gate a while ago..

Shin Hye & Woo Young: mwo?

Shin Hye: so she's really back but what happen a while ago? did she also saw you?

Seung Ho: ne..

Woo Young: did you two talk?

Seung Ho: aniyo. But she still calling me babe.

Shin Hye: mwo? after she broke up with you 2 years ago, she still call you babe. What's with her??

Woo Young: yeah, what's wrong with her? is she still love you? but... are you still have feelings for her?

Seung Ho: molla (i don't know). But i hate of what she did to me.

Shin Hye: i think you still have feelings for her...

Woo Young: i guess too.

Seung Ho: aniyo!! i don't have feeling for her anymore. If i have feelings for her, it's only a hatred of what she did to me!!!

Then their teacher enter the room and start the class. 

After the class...

Woo Young: i have to go now, annyeong(bye) Seung Ho & Shin Hye.

Shin Hye: ok bye! then she whisper to Seung Ho, kaja?

Seung Ho: oh? hmm, araseo.

While Seung Ho & Shin Hye is walking in their way home, Seung Ho is quiet. Shin Hye noticed it.

Shin Hye: ahem! don't think about that.

Seung Ho: mwo?

Shin Hye: i know that you know what i'm saying.

Seung Ho: hmm, mianhe Shin Hye-ah.

Shin Hye: aish! it's ok, i'm just not used to you being like that.

Seung Ho: chincha mianhe...

Shin Hye: oh! we already arrived at our house! Don't think so much. Don't waste your time of thinking about her. You need to rest. Annyeong(bye) Seung Ho-ah!

Seung Ho: smile at her. araseo. Gomawo Shin Hye-ah. Annyeong!

Shin Hye: smile then went inside their house.

Seung Ho: walk on his way home.

Tomorrow Morning. At Ji Yeon's classroom...

Mr. Kim enter the room.

Mr. Kim: ok, you have a new classmate. We have a transferee. Miss introduce yourself please.

??: enter the room then introduce herserlf. Annyeong! Ahn So Hee-imnida (hello! i'm Ahn So Hee). Nice to meet you all! ahhmmm, i also study here 2 years ago and come back here for some reason. She smile to everyone.

Ji Yeon: she already study here 2 years ago? but i don't know her.

IU: she's the princess in our school 2 years ago.

Ji Yeon: dae?

Min Hyuk: ne, she is.

Ji Yeon: oh, i think she fits the title "school princess".

Min Hyuk: i think you're much better. in low voice

Ji Yeon: mwo?

Min Hyuk: oh, i said you're right!

IU: laughing.

Ji Yeon: wae?

IU: stop laughing then smile at Min Hyuk, face again Ji Yeon. Nothing!

Mr Kim: ok So Hee search for your chair.

Hara: So Hee! she wave at her. Sit beside me. Pointing the chair beside her.

So Hee: start to walk and sit beside Hara.

Hara: long time no see. you're still beautiful.

So Hee: neodo (you too). smile

Beside So Hee is Hara then Hyo Min, Hyun Ah & Sun Mi (mean girls).

Hyo Min: Annyeong!

Hyun Ah: we're nice to see you here again.

Sun Mi: ne, the princess in our school is back!!

So Hee: hehe. gomawo chingu (friends)

After the class...

Ji Yeon: kaja! i'm so hungry..

IU: mianhe Ji Yeon-ah, i need to go home now. My omma called me a whille ago, my appa is in the hospital now.

Ji Yeon: oh, okay. Go ahead. Your appa is waiting for you.

IU: gomawo chingu. bye! she left.

Min Hyuk: nado, i have to go home now. i need to take care of my little brother, my parents are going to the meeting in their work.

Ji Yeon: oh, i think i will eat alone at the canteen coz there's no food in our house now.

Min Hyuk: mianhe Ji Yeon-ah..

Ji Yeon: it's okay. i understand. go home now.

Min Hyuk: gomawo. bye! he left

At Seung Ho's classroom...

Seung Ho: let's go eat at the canteen. I'm so hungry now.

Shin Hye: mianhe Seung Ho-ah. I need to finish all my homework today.

Seung Ho: oh, araseo. bye !

Shin Hye: bye! she left

Woo Young: mianhe, i need to go now.

Seung Ho: wae?

Woo Young: coz i have a date today.

Seung Ho: again? you always having a date everyday. You're really a playboy. tsk tsk tsk !

Woo Young: coz it's me.

Seung Ho: i wish one day, one girl can stop you being a playboy.

Woo Young: sorry but it wouldn't be happened. okay. i'm already late in my date. bye! he left

While Seung Ho is walking to the canteen, he saw Ji Yeon. He walk to her and grabbed her back school uniform that cause of  her neck hurt and went to the scool garden.

Ji Yeon: yah!! w - what are yo- you do- doing? m- my n- neck is.. h- hurt...

Seung Ho: he removed his hand in Ji Yeon's back scool uniform.

Ji Yeon: ehem ehem (cough). are you crazy? do you want to kill me?

Seung Ho: i'm not like that! even if i don't like you, i didn't do such bad things! i'm not bad as you!

Ji Yeon: mwo? me bad?

Seung Ho: ne, coz you trick me and grabbed my ice cream last last night. 

Ji Yeon: it's not your ice cream. I'ts my ice cream so i didn't do anything to you.

Seung Ho: aniyo! that's my ice cream. so, you need to apologize to me. Go apologize to me now!

Ji Yeon: you're really don't know how to apologize then you want me to apologize to you? All along, i didn't hear any sorry from you after that incident in the pool area. you're the one that start this so you need end it up now!

Seung Ho: ANDWAE!! you need to~

Someone interrupt their conversation..

So Hee: babe!

Ji Yeon: look at So Hee. The transferee So Hee? the school princess 2 years ago? they know each other?

Seung Ho: look at So Hee. what are you doing here? angry.

So Hee: i'm just walking when i saw you here. Babe why are you angry?

Seung Ho: don't call me babe!!!

So Hee: but ba~

Seung Ho: i said don't call me babe!!!

So Hee: but i thought you like it..

Seung Ho: we broke up 2 years ago so you don't need to call me like that. and i don't have any feelings towards you!

Ji Yeon: broke up 2 years ago?

So Hee: i know that you still love me!!

Seung Ho: but you're wrong So Hee-ah..

So Hee: Andwae! i can feel that you still have feelings for me.

Seung Ho: mianhe but there's one girl who owns my heart now.

So Hee: mwo? who is she?

Seung Ho: he's hand wrapped in Ji Yeon's shoulder. This is Ji Yeon, the one who owns my heart. My girlfriend.

Ji Yeon: shock.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

finally, i update now...

sorry for all the subscriber..

i've been really busy these past few days that's why i just update today..hope you'll understand..

sorry for took you all waiting for so long ...

i don't know when i can update again coz i'm really busy in school but i'll try my best to update...