SHE'S THE MASTER MIND?

the more you HATE, the more you LOVE...

IU is looking for Woo Young until she saw Woo Young and Shin Hye walking in the corridor. She walks to them.

Shin Hye: oh? IU-ssi.. What are you doing here?

IU: ahm.. I want to talk with Woo Young.

Shin Hye: chincha? Ok, i'll go ahead now Woo Young. Annyeong! Annyeong IU-ssi! *she then left*

Woo Young: what do you want?

IU: Woo Young-ah, i got a perfect score!

Woo Young: chincha? chincha?

IU: oh.. Here! *she gave her test paper to Woo Young*

Woo Young: *he look at the test paper* wahh! You're really got a perfect score! You're great!

IU: it's all because of you. Gomawo...

Woo Young: of course you have a great tutor!

IU: *immediately hugged Woo Young* gomawo.. gomawo.. gomawo..

Woo Young: ok! ok! You don't need to hug me.

IU: *break the hug* mian.. I'm just happy.

IU: so when will be our date?

Woo Young: mwo? Date?

IU: ne.. You said that we will have a date when i got a perfect score right? And now i got a perfect score so we will have a date. Yey! I'm very excited!!

Woo Young: aish! I said that coz i didn't expect that you will got a perfect score.. *he thought* OK! Our date will be tomorrow. Meet me at the park at 10am. Don't be late. If you're late tomorrow, i will not date you.. araseo?

IU: ARASEO! i'll be there before 10am.

Woo Young: you can say it but you can't do it.

IU: i will!

Woo Young: OK! i'll go now.. *he left*

IU: i'm so happy. I have a date tomorrow with my crush Woo Young! Yey!

At Ji Yeon's house...

Ji Yeon greeted Jin Bi then directly walk to her bedroom. She laid on her bed still wearing her school uniform.

Ji Yeon: ahhh!!! I'm tired! It's so many things happened today... First, my exam is really weird coz i got failed. Second, i didn't see Seung Ho today. And lastly, Min Hyuk confessed to me. Eoteokhae? Why at this time?

*flashback

Min Hyuk: i like you Ji Yeon-ah..

Ji Yeon: *speechless*

Min Hyuk: Ji Yeon-ah?

Ji Yeon: what did you said?

Min Hyuk: i said i like you!

Ji Yeon: *laugh* stop joking around Min Hyuk-ah.. Go home now. It's getting late. I'll go inside now. Annyeong! *shel eft*

*end of flashback

At Min Hyuk's house...

Min Hyuk: i confessed to her but she laugh at me? I like you but you think it was just a joke. Is it just a joke to you to know my feelings for you?

At Seung Ho's house...

He's in the bad mood when he enters their house. He don't want to eat so he's just directly went to his room but he stopped in front door of bedroom of his twin sister Hara. The door is a bit open so he can saw that Hara has someone talking on her phone. He can also heard what they are talking about.

*on the phone

Hara: - yeoboseyo Soo Hee-ah?

- it's me Hara..

- ne, of course! It's my plan. She deserves it!

- actually, Ji Yeon got a perfect score but i ordered Jun Hyung to make her failed. So, she now failed the exam.

- you don't need to thank me. I want to do that to her you know.

- oh.. araseo.. Annyeong! *she hang up*

*end of phone call

Hara laugh after the phone call but then stopped when Seung Ho enter her room.

Hara: how long have you been there?

Seung Ho: what do you think?

Hara: molla! That's why i'm asking.

Seung Ho: how did you do thatvwith Ji Yeon? She didn't do anything to you but why did you do that?

Hara: what are you saying?

Seung Ho: you're the one who caused Ji Yeon to failed the exam right?

Hara: what are you saying? Ji Yeon failed the exam? *she tried to denied*

Seung Ho: stop fooling me! I heard you conversation with So Hee at the phone so you can't deny it to me!

Hara: ok! ok! And so what? She deserves to get failed!

Seung Ho: you will go with me tomorrow at the School to explain this to Mr. Kim.

Hara: why i need to do that? You wish!

Seung Ho: then i will bring Jun Hyung with me!

Hara: then go! As if he will be saying the truth!

Seung Ho: then let's all see tomorrow! *he then left Hara's room*

Hara: aish!