BONUS CHAP ^_^

the more you HATE, the more you LOVE...

-COLLEGE LIFE-

Yang Yo Seob

He was attending a College School here in Korea. He’s still friends with IU. Many girls were admired him because of his being kind and sweet. But those girls are nothing to him because he now have a girlfriend, Bae Suzy. She’s very caring anf lovable girlfriend to him. She also attending the same College School as him.

Ahn So Hee

Because of depression, she decided to come back to States to attend College there. She doesn’t have a boyfriend now maybe that was they called ‘Karma’. So she was just focusing on her study for now.

WooMin Couple

They are attending the same College School. They are being close to each other day by day. Min Hyuk was develop his feelings for Woori. One day,  he have courage to confess to her and luckily, she also have a feeling for him so she didn’t hesitate to accept him. They are now a very cute couple. Min Hyuk and Ji Yeon are now back to normal, still friends.

JunHara Couple

Hara attend the same College School as Jun Hyung. Jun Hyung are now the Heart throb in their school. Many girls are always around him. Hara was really jealous on it. She just continue following him wherever he goes but he was just always ignoring her. Their College life were different unlike when they are in High School.

YongShin Couple

Yong Hwa didn’t come back to Japan anymore and attend College School in Korea. He attend the same School as Shin Hye. But Yong Hwa was in a higher year but they still seeing each other. He’s still courting her and Didn’t gave up. Shin Hye was really fluttered that she has Yong Hwa by her side.

WooU Couple

They attending the same College School. Their relationship become more and more strong. Their parents were knew about their relationship. They were always studying together that IU really love that. They also a cute couple.

JiSeung Couple

They also attend the same College School. Ji Yeon take a Music course. Seung Ho take also a Music course because he didn’t want to take his eyes off to her. He want to be with her always. Day by day, Seung Ho become a very sweet boyfriend to Ji Yeon. They didn’t argue even once. They relationship were very strong that no one can broke it. They were the very popular couple at their school.

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________

 

Thank you for supporting this fic. I LOVE you all especially my SUBSCRIBERS ^_^

I hope all of you will also support my other uncompleted fics:

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT..

It All Started because of my Annoying Brother!

And also my friend’s fic:

Hired Girlfriend

GOMAWO CHINGUS!