I'M NOW HIS OFFICIAL GIRLFRIEND..

the more you HATE, the more you LOVE...

At Seung Ho's House...

Hara: yah!

Seung Ho: wae?

Hara: that Ji Yeon girl.. is she really your girlfriend?

Seung Ho: who told you about that? So Hee?

Hara: ne, if you did this because you want to hurt he, pls stop it. it's not funny!

Seung Ho: if she's hurt, i don't care!

Hara: so, you mean you really have a relationship with that Ji Yeon girl? i know that you hate So Hee but i also know that you still love her..

Seung Ho: YAH! just don't talk about it. i'm tired. i want to sleep now.. he went to his bedroom

Hara: yah! aish! this rascal!!!

Seung Ho's bedroom...

Seung Ho: sat on his bed. i don't love her anymore! i just hate her. that's it!! then he layed in his bed. oh wait, i forgot to say to Ji Yeon that she need to pretend that she's my girlfriend. aishhh!!! but i don't have any contact of her. eottokhae?

Seung Ho think of solution about that. A few minutes, he got an idea..

Seung Ho: yeoboseyo? (hello). it's me Seung Ho.

Woo Young: oh, Seung Ho-ah! wae?

Seung Ho: hmmm, can i ask you something?

Woo Young: of course, what's that?

Seung Ho: hmmm, nothing!

Woo Young: yah! i'm your friend so don't be shy to ask a question.

Seung Ho: ahem, ok. do you know where's Ji Yeon's house?

Woo Young: wah! are you for real? did you interested to her? did you fall for her?

Seung Ho: yah! don't ask me so many question. Just answer. if you don't know, ok thanks bye!

Woo Young: wait!

Seung Ho: dae?

Woo Young: i know her address.

Seung Ho: chincha?

Woo Young: why are you so excited?

Seung Ho: yah! don't ask me. just give her address to me.

Woo Young: ok texted it to you. annyeong!

Seung Ho: annyeong! hang up

Tomorrow, morning. At Ji Yeon's House...

Ji Yeon: get up in her bed and go shower. Then she wore her school uniform. She went downstairs. Good morning  Binnie!!

Ji Bin: noona, g'morning! he hugged his noona.

Ji Yeon: ok, i'll go ahead. be a good boy. araseo?

Ji Bin: araseo noona.

Ji Yeon: annyeong! kiss his forehead

Ji Bin: annyeong noona!

Ji Yeon open the door then close it when she was exit. Then she saw a man's back wearing their school uniform but she didn't mind him and walk to school. When she passed by on the man, the man called her.

??: yah! Park Ji Yeon!!

Ji Yeon: turned back to face him. then she's shock when she saw the man's face. Seung Ho? what are you doing here? how did you know my house?

Seung Ho: so many question but i will answer all of this. first, yes i'm Seung Ho. second, i want to talk to you. and last, Woo Young give me your address. any question??

Ji Yeon: what do you want to talk about?

Seung Ho: about the two of us.

Ji Yeon: mwo? what about us?

Seung Ho: about on what happen yesterday. the ki~ cut his word. he was about to say the word kiss.

Ji Yeon: stop it! i don't want to hear that word. so what about that?

Seung Ho: i want you to pretend that you're my girlfriend.

Ji Yeon: mwo?? ANDWAE!!!

Seung Ho: please..... i really need your help.

Ji Yeon: just give me a reason why i need to do that?

Seung Ho: coz i want to hurt my ex-gf, So Hee. Because she hurt me so much. i know that you want a revenge if one person hurt you right? coz i prove it, you did revenge on me on the pool area on what i've done to you on that day. just like me i want to revenge to the person who hurt me so much.

Ji Yeon: silent

Seung Ho: can you help me?

Ji Yeon: apologize to me first now before i help you.

Seung Ho: for what?

Ji Yeon: on what you have done to me on the pool area and for stoling my first...

Seung Ho: you first?

Ji Yeon: that word!!! you know!!

Seung Ho: your first KISS?

Ji Yeon: yah! i said don't mentioned taht word!!! aishhh!!!

Seung Ho: laugh on what's Ji Yeon's reaction

Ji Yeon: araseo, if you don't have to apologize then i can't help you. i have to go now. turned around then walk.

Seung Ho: kneeled down. Mianhe... chincha mianhe...

Ji Yeon: turned to face Seung Ho again and shock on what she saw. what are you doing?

Seung Ho: i'm apologizing..

Ji Yeon: ok, you can stand now. i'm sorry too on what i have done to you..

Seung Ho: stand up. so you'll helping me now?

Ji Yeon: i never said that.

Seung Ho: you do. i'm apologize earlier so you need to help me like what you said a while ago.

Ji Yeon: i said that coz i thought you don't do that.

Seung Ho: but i did so you need to help me now.

Ji Yeon: sighed. i have no choice...

Seung Ho: smile. kaja! he walk to school.

Ji Yeon: just follow him.

When they reach the school gate...

Seung Ho grabbed Ji Yeon's hand,

Ji Yeon: yah! what are you doing?

Seung Ho: we need to make all the student to believe about our relationship. so go with the flow...

Ji Yeon: she follow Seung Ho

All the student were staring at them, all the girls are jealous to Ji Yeon and all the boys are jealous too. Ji Yeon has also have many suitors b'coz of her cute face.

then suddenly,

Seung Ho: LISTEN EVERYONE!!! he shout.

Ji Yeon: staring at Seung Ho. what are you planning?

Seung Ho: just watch. he smirked at her. OK, EVERYONE. I WANT ALL OF YOU TO KNOW THAT THIS GIRL BESIDE ME IS MY GIRLFRIEND, PARK JI YEON!!!

 

--------------------------------------

 

i have an energy to update. so, i update 2 chapters today. hehe!

sorry for the wrong grammar.

hope you like it ^_^

pls wait for my update araseo??