PROM NIGHT Part 2

the more you HATE, the more you LOVE...

Ji Yeon and Yo Seob are also dancing of course.

Yo Seob: you did a good job!

Ji Yeon: I know right!

They laugh.

Ji Yeon: so, are you alright?

Yo Seob: ohh.. don't worry about me..

Ji Yeon: ok, as you said.

Then Min Hyuk walks to them.

Min Hyuk: can i?

Yo Seob: of course! Here you go! *he release his hands from Ji Yeon and give it to Min Hyuk. And the he left*

Min Hyuk & Ji Yeon start to dance.

Min Hyuk: you really looks beautiful tonight..

Ji Yeon: gomawo..

Then Seung Ho saw that so he offered So Hee to dance and of course So Hee happily accept it. They went to the dance floor and start dancing. Ji Yeon saw that so her face fell. Min Hyuk can see the sadness in her face.

Min Hyuk: anything wrong?

Ji Yeon: ani.. I'm just ahm.. Tired..

Min Hyuk: is that so? C'mon let's sit for a while..

Ji Yeon: ohh..

The two sat on their place. Seung Ho saw that so,

Seung Ho: can we stop?

So Hee: huh? But we're just dancing a little time.

Seung Ho: coz maybe i'll be tired on the last song. Don't you want to dance at the last song?

So Hee: of course i want!

Seung Ho: so c'mon! Let's take a rest..

So Hee: ohh..

They also sat on their place.

At Hara's side...

Hara: eh? No one want to dance with me? Wae? Am i not look gorgeous tonight? Aish! Oh! Right! Maybe Jun Hyung want to dance with me but.. He didn't approach me. Maybe i need to ask him. For sure, he can't refuse my offer coz i know he's really in love with me and well, he's now handsome guy so i guess i can accept him. *she thought*

She walk to Jun Hyung's table and approach him.

Hara: hi Jun Hyung! Want to dance with me?

Jun Hyung: sorry?

Hara: aish! I know you want to dance with me and since you'te handsome now, i won't refuse. So, let's dance!

Jun Hyung: i'm sorry but i want to dance with my date the whole songs. So please excuse us. C'mon Sun Mi!

Sun Mi: ne! *they left*

Hara: what? He refuse my offer? I can't believe it! *she thought as she fell sitting at the chair there*

At Seung Ho & So Hee's side...

So Hee: Babe, can i excuse myself? I'll go retouch my make up for our last dance later..

Seung Ho: ohh,. Ok!

So Hee: *she left*

At Ji Yeon & Min Hyuk's side...

Ji Yeon still sad. Min Hyuk asked her,

Min Hyuk: want something to drink?

Ji Yeon: *nodded* ohh..

Min Hyuk: ok, wait for me here. I'll go get something to drink..

Ji Yeon: *nodded*

Seung Ho saw that Min Hyuk leave Ji Yeon so she's now alone. He take this chance and walk to her. He quickly grabbed her wrist and dragged her at the School Garden. Ji Yeon was really shocked.

At the School Garden...

Ji Yeon: Yah! What are you doing?

Seung Ho: i want to have a chance to be with you alone since it's the last song is started just now. And since the the song can be heard here so Ji Yeon-ah, can i have a dance with you? *she pull out his hand for her*

Ji Yeon: but your girlfriend must search for you.. And Min Hyuk will also worried for me..

Seung Ho: can you please don't mention anyone and just only the two of us?

Ji Yeon: ohh..

Seung Ho: so, do you want to dance with me or not? *eyeing at his hand*

Ji Yeon: ohh.. *she hold his hand* Seung Ho place his other hand in her waist. Ji Yeon on the other hand, place her other hand in his shoulder. The two start moving to dance.

Ji Yeon: ahm.. Why do you want to dance with me? And on the last song?

Seung Ho: because.. *he bent and kiss her forehead* I.. *kiss her eyelids* actually.. *kiss her nose* fallen.. *kiss her cheeks* for you..

Ji Yeon: *she look up and search for his eyes. She can see that he's sincere.*

Seung Ho: *bent and kiss her lips* Saranghae Ji Yeon-ah..

Ji Yeon: *she was really happy on what she heard but she not response to it*

Seung Ho: you're the most beautiful girl here tonight. I understand if you can't answer me now. But i want you to know that i want you to be my girlfriend. Not a fake girlfriend but a REAL girlfriend..

Ji Yeon: *smile to him* I'm happy to heard that coz i actually fall for you too..

Seung Ho: chincha? So?

Ji Yeon: *nodded* yes, i'm you're girlfriend now for real..

Seung Ho: *hugs her* gomawo Ji Yeon-ah.. You don't know how you make me feel so happy.. *breaks the hug and look to her eyes* Saranghae Park Ji Yeon..

Ji Yeon: nado Saranghae Seobang! *smile*

Seung Ho also smile and bent then kiss Ji Yeon's lips one more time but this time with passion and full of LOVE..

----------------------------------------------

Here's the JiSeung moment! Hope you all like it!

The Prom Night is not already ends here so please wait for the next chap..

GOMAWO FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS CHINGUS ^_^