2: Some Fun in the Sun

| R E M E M B E R | P A R T T W O |

Yunhee sighed then smiled. The group she's with is so entertaining to be with, but it completely drains her energy to be around them. An hour they had finish eating the two youngest dragged her to a nearby amusement park and made her go on most of the rides with them. Near the end, she had to sit some of them out as the four would go on roller coaster after roller coaster. She chuckled. "Those boys."

"Noona!" She sat up as they came to her.

"Are you feeling better?" asked Taeyang as he put his hand on her forehead.

She nodded. "The headache's gone, but I'm not going on another roller coaster, or any other ride for that matter." she said then laughed when Daesung and Seungri pouted.

"But noona!" they shouted, but was stopped when she put up her hand.

"Where would you like to go then?" asked TOP.

Yunhee thought for a bit. "There a private beach nearby that we can go to. It's a very nice place." she smiled.

"Beach? But we don't have our swim stuff." said Seungri.

"Don't worry! Youngbae oppa always forgets and leaves his swim trunks there." she paused then looked every member up and down. "I'm sure you guys can fit them."

They all blushed, feeling as if they had been stripped down in front of her. "Y-Yunhee-ya...!"

She blinked. "Hm?"

Taeyang shyly smiled. "Let's go already."

She smiled. "Of course!"


"NOONA! This is where you live!?" yelled Seungri. Everyone's mouths, except Taeyang and Yunhee, were agape, staring at the white two story beach house in front of them.

Yunhee giggled. "My great great grandfather built this house and it's been passed down throughout the generations. So, when my grandmother died, she left the house to me."

"I really think that you should move into the city, Yunhee-ya. I don't like it that you live here by yourself." said Taeyang as the group walked to the house.

"Oppa~ You worry too much! I'm fine out here. Besides, if I'm not here, then who would take care of this shack?" she laughed. "Here, you guys wait here while I go get some of oppa's trunks." Yunhee left leaving the boys in the living room.

Everyone sat down besides Seungri, who was looking at the photos that she had in the living room. There were many old photos and an equal amount of new photos with Yunhee in them, but there was one photo that caught Seungri's interest the most; there, in a small white frame, was a picture of Yunhee and Jiyong when they were younger, both smiling at each other and just looking at the picture, it seemed that they were inseparable. 'It seems like she's good friends with hyung.'

"Okay, you're lucky that Youngbae oppa forgot four of his trunks here." she said, stepping into the living room with four different swim trunks in her arms.

"Hyung, how can you forget that many?" asked Daesung with a laugh. "No wonder you always have to go buy new ones."

Taeyang nervously chuckled. "I'm usually on a rush getting out of Yunhee-ya's house that I forget them."

"Yah! Don't tease oppa~ Now go change before I change you myself." she threatened. They each grabbed one quickly and rushed to the bathroom, fighting over who gets it first at the doorframe. Yunhee laughed. 'Boys...'

Yunhee went upstairs into her room and pulled out a two piece bathing suit. Putting it on, she also tied her hair up in a messy bun and took her big sunglasses. She slipped into a sun dress then went to fetch some towels and the sunscreen.

Yunhee went downstairs and saw that they were already in their trunks and nothing else, besides TOP who has his jacket on with him. Yunhee raised an eyebrow. "Seunghyun oppa~ It's hot outside, there's no need for your jacket."

He turned to the side, muttering. "I like my jacket."

Yunhee sighed then looked over the other members. "Chocolate abs, chocolate abs, chocolate abs." she said to the other three boys. "Oppa~ Your chocolate abs are the only ones missing!" she whined, making everyone else laugh.

"Hyung! It's the beach! Now take off your jacket!" exclaimed Daesung as he attempt to pull off TOP's jacket.

"Yah! Stop!" shouted TOP as he moved away.

"Please take it off, oppa~" Yunhee pouted.

TOP looked away then gulped. "F-fine." he said and took it off, revealing his fine upper body.

Yunhee pulled off her sunglasses to get a better look. "Omo... how can you hide a body like that?"

He blushed and was going to put on his jacket again but Daesung had already took it away and threw it in the living room. "You're not going to need that, hyung."

Yunhee laughed and the group then went out the back door to the beach. Already, there was a shaded part with chair underneath. Everyone sat down and claimed a chair. Yunhee took off her sun dress and started to put on sunscreen.

"Noona!" shouted Seungri once he saw her bathing suit. "Geez, we're not the only ones with abs here."

Yunhee laughed then looked at her abs. "Youngbae oppa would take me to the gym at times and this is the result. But, it doesn't really compare to you guys."

Taeyang laughed. "It seems like you're losing your abs, Yunhee-ya. We need to go to the gym again."

Yunhee pouted. "I'm not getting fat, oppa!" Everyone laughed.

They played around the beach, swimming, building sand castles and even burying TOP in the sand when it seem like he fell asleep. Yunhee smiled, she hasn't been around this many people before in a long time. It made her really happy to have more friends, but inside, she couldn't help by bring a little sad that one person isn't here with them.


----


Okay another chapter out. :)

I even told myself that I wouldn't write today cause I have a chem test tomorrow that I have to study for. XD; Oh well.

Please comment and subcribe~ <3