3: Dinner, the Past and Something Else

| R E M E M B E R | P A R T T W O |

Yunhee was in the kitchen, cooking a feast for her boys. She had excused herself two hours earlier to shower and start cooking for them so that the meal would be finished by the time they all showered. She was putting the food into little bowls when Taeyang entered the kitchen. "Do you need any help?"

She looked at him then shook her head. "You're all my guess. So, just sit down and the food will be there shortly, oppa~"

He frowned. "That's too much for one person to carry, Yunhee-ya."

"I'll be fine~ Now go and sit!" she commanded however she was still focused on the task in front of her.

Taeyang sighed. He knew better than to argue with her, especially in her domain. Taeyang left and sat down with the others at the table; they were talking about something, but he didn't catch most of it.

Yunhee came out five minutes later with a large tray with several dishes on it. "Dinner's ready~ but you know, appetizers first!" she grinned, putting the tray on the table.

"Noona, can I ask you a question?" asked Seungri as she handed him his bowl of rice.

"Of course you can, Seungri-ya~"

"What's your relationship with Jiyong hyung?"

Yunhee almost dropped Taeyang's bowl on his lap if he didn't catch it quick enough. The room was dead silent, Yunhee was frozen in that position after hearing Jiyong's name while everyone looked at her. "Noona?"

Yunhee closed her eyes and when she opened them, she had on a smile. "The kimchi was made yesterday, so I hope you don't mind~"

"N-not at all." answered Daesung as the boys began to eat in silence. Yunhee joined them after she placed the main dishes on the table along with a pot of cooked rice.

After a couple of minutes, they all realized that Yunhee wasn't eating with them. "Yunhee-ya? Are you okay?" asked TOP.

"These are all oppa's favorite dishes, right?" she asked, staring at the food in front of her.

"N-neh. These are all hyung's favorite and I have to admit that it's even better than the restaurant that hyung always goes too." answered Seungri.

Yunhee bitterly smiled. "I spent years perfecting these recipes for him.... but he never ate them...."

"Noona, are you okay?" asked Daesung, though he had only known her for a couple of hours, he can't help but feel really concern for her.

Yunhee sighed. "Jiyong-ah and I... we use to be best friends."

"'Use to be'?" repeated TOP, but Yunhee didn't answer.

"They use to live next to each other until Yunhee-ya's mother past away when she was sixteen, then she came to live in this house with her grandmother." said Taeyang.

"After I moved, Jiyong stopped calling and we lost touch. I called him every day, but he would never reply." she added. "He never even told me his new number or address when he moved. He doesn't remember me at all." she whispered the last part, but everyone had heard her.

"That's nonsense! No one can just forget somebody!" exclaimed Seungri. "Here, let me call him right now and-"

"DON'T!" she shouted, cutting him off. "Don't call him."

"But..."

"Please don't. It's better this way, he's happy and that's all I really care about. As long as he's happy...."

"But you're not happy." Taeyang pointed out. She remained silent. Taeyang reached out and gently pat her on the head. "You still love him, don't you?" Slowly, she nodded her head.

"Then!" Seungri stood up and walked between TOP and Daesung, putting his arm around both of them. "Noona, you're the first client for our match making agency." he smiled. "Since you're the first one, your only payment is a home cooked meal for us once a week and twice a week if we do exceed." The three grinned at her.

Yunhee laughed. "I don't know...."

"It's better than watching by the side lines, Yunhee-ya." commented TOP.

"Please noona? We have three hundred percent success rate." smiled Daesung.

She chuckled. "I thought I was your first customer."

"We still have a three hundred percent rate whether you are or not." replied Seungri.

Yunhee looked at Taeyang, silently asking him for advice. He smiled and nodded at her. "I'm going to be with them for this, Yunhee-ya."

"If hyung is with us, then we'll have a four hundred percent success rate!" exclaimed Seungri as he high fived Daesung.

Yunhee laughed. "Fine, I'll do it, but I do have some conditions."


----


Oh? Yunhee-ya has some conditions for the matchmakers. XD; I wonder what they are.

So, what do you guys think about the story so far? I really do hope that I'm getting people write. Oh and i know that we haven't really seen GD since the first part in chapter one, but I promise that we'll be seeing him more often now. :)

Please comment and subscribe~ PLEASE~! I would love you so much if I can get some criticism from some people.