6: Why is everyone an idol these days?

| R E M E M B E R | P A R T T W O |

Okay, so I totally told myself that I would type another chapter before going to bed to make up for the short chapter that was posted earlier today. :)

So, I'll try to make this chapter as long as possible! FIFTY PAGES BABY!

HAHA shoot me before something like that happen cause I won't do that.

Long, not insanely long. Gotcha.




----



Seungri rushed through the streets, not really caring whether he was running into people or not. He heard a lot of people complain behind him, but he didn't care, he just knew that he needed to get there and report this to the group. He ran to the back of the building, where the vans were all parked. He tried the open the doors, but they wouldn't budge. He mentally cursed at himself when he remembered that it had a finger-print lock. Pushing his thumb on the pad, he waited for it to recognize him to allow him access. What seems like hours, the red blinking lights turned green and he immediately rushed through the building. 

He ran to the elevators and pressed the down button multiple times, but the elevator took forever to come. "Aish!" He looked around and spotted the stairs on his right. Running as fast as he could, he raced down stairs, even tripping on the last few steps, but being in good shape as he was, he was able to land on his feet without injuring himself.

He ran to the second dance studio and opened it. Everyone stared at him, wondering why he was sweating and out of breathe. Seungri surveyed the room, taking note that his hyungs, minus the leader, and 2NE1 were there in the room.

"Seungri-ya, are you alright?" asked Daesung.

Seungri stepped into the room and locked the door, this was now a private meeting. "Seungri-ya!"

"Hyung, did you know about this?" Seungri asked, pulling out the CD case Yunhee gave to him, showing it to Taeyang. He looked at him and took the case in his hands. Everyone crowded around him, trying to see what's so important about it that made BIGBANG's maknae run all the way here for. "Yunhee was asked to deliver this by her friend."

Taeyang furrowed his eyebrows after reading the name. "Are you sure it's him? There could be a lot of people with his name."

"I listened to it. It's his voice."

Taeyang frowned. "I didn't know that she was friends with him." he paused. "But, I don't think she knows he's an idol."

"Huh?"

"Yunhee's not the one to follow music."

"But she listens to BIGBANG." said Daesung.

"That's all that she listens too though." he replied. "She knows all the songs and members' names, but that's about it. I'm a hundred percent positive that she didn't know that Minji-ya is an idol let alone him."

"Ahhh!" screamed Seungri as he tugged on his hair. "What if this becomes a problem!?"

Taeyang laughed. "Trust me. I know Yunhee-ya very well; her heart most definitely belongs to Jiyong-ah."

CL took the case from his hands. "All the more reason that he should get them together. Oppa definitely needs a girl." she glanced at Taeyang. "And so do you." They all laughed.


Yunhee was home, slaving in front of the stove. Seungri called and said that they would be coming over for a late dinner with some friends. She was confused at first when they were bringing over extra guest and was praying in her heart that they weren't bring Jiyong too since she wasn't mentally prepared to see him again. He reassured her that he wasn't coming and that his friends were a popular girl group in YG.

Yunhee sighed as she wiped her sweat with a cold wet paper towel. "You seem tired."

The comment startled her making her jump. She pouted and turned around. "Oppa~ I told you not to sneak up on me!"

He laughed and patted her head. "Sorry, but I texted you saying that I was coming over~"

She frowned. "You did?" She took her phone on the counter and saw that her phone was no longer in service. "Eh?"

"Hm?"

She looked up to him, confusion clearly written on her face. "My phone's not working."

He snapped his fingers. "Oh yeah! I knew I forgot something!" He placed his backpack on the counter and dung through it. "Ah!" He pulled out a small wrapped box and handed it to her. "This is for you~"

She looked at him for a minute then took the box. "Why did you get me something?"

He smiled. "Just open it~ It's my way of repaying you for delivering my assignment."

"Oh, that. Junghwa-nim moved the assignment to tomorrow cause he wasn't here today and since the two of us won't be on campus, I gave it to a very trustworthy dongsaeng of mine that has his class tomorrow. So, he'll be giving it to him." she said, then handed him back the present. "So, I can't really take this."

He shook his head and pushed it back to her. "No, keep it anyway. It's now a 'thanks for finding someone else to deliver my assignment' present."

Both of laughed.

"If you say so, oppa~" she smiled and opened the box. She looked at it then looked back at him, shocked. "YOU GOT ME THE NEW iPHONE 4!?" She jumped and hugged him! "Thank you, oppa~ I'd been wanting it since it came out!"

He laughed and hugged her back. "It's no problem really~"

She smiled and the phone, seeing that she had already received a new text from him. "Though, you did text, but I didn't get it into now, oppa!"

He nervously laughed and scratched his head. "I forgot I got you a new phone when I sent the text. Sorry~"

"Fine, just don't abuse the power of having my house key!"

"As long as you don't abuse the power of making my apartment key~"

She smiled. "I haven't even visited your apartment yet! But, from what you tell me, I don't think I would want to."

"Yah! My roommates aren't that bad... well, kinda."

She laughed. She took a look at the time, 6:03. 'Seungri won't be coming until nine.' She looked at him, studying his lean features as he placed all the things he threw back into his bag. "Oppa~ would you like some dinner?"


"Yah! When will we be there!? I'm hungry!" whined Seungri.

"I'm hungry too!" pouted Minzy.

"We're almost there. Just hold on." replied Taeyang while keeping his eyes on the road.

"Does she really live out here by herself?" asked Bom as she watched the full moon's reflection on the ocean's surface.

"Yeah, but she won't move to the city, no matter how many times I ask her to." he answered as he slowed the car to a halt and turned off the engine. 

Once the car was unlocked, everyone rushed out and some of them rushed to the front door, wanting to be the one to ring the doorbell. Taeyang laughed as he saw them fight over the doorbell as he locked the van. 

Before anyone was able to push it, the doors opened and they saw Yunhee there, smiling. "Hello~ Welcome to my house!"

"Unnie!" squealed Minzy as she jumped and hugged her.

"Minji-ya? You're an idol...?" Yunhee asked, looking down at the girl in her arms.

Minzy pouted. "Unnie didn't know?"

"Erm, well why don't you guys introduce yourself in the dining room? It's much more comfy then here." she said with a warm smile.

Everyone smiled and went to the dining room after removing their shoes. They didn't even need her to show them where it was since the smell of delicious food led them there easily. "OMO!" Everyone stared at the feast that was on the table that ranged from traditional Korean dishes to Japanese and even American!

"Noona! I knew you could cook hyung's favorite dishes, but I didn't know that you can cook all this too!" exclaimed Seungri.

Yunhee blushed. "Well... haha I learned cooking from my grandmother. Now, eat before it gets cold~"

They didn't need to hear it twice as they all sat down and begin to devour the food as if they haven't been eating for days. Yunhee laughed, watching them from the counter. "You guys eat like oppa~"

"Which 'oppa'?" asked Daesung, his mouth full of rice.

"My friend whose assignment Seungri-ya is taking to Junghwa-nim tomorrow, right?" she asked, eying him.

Seungri gulped down his food and nodded. "Yeh, noona!" he paused. "Noona, you do know that he's an idol, right?"

"Eh?" she thought about it for a minute. "Well, I think he said something like that before, but I didn't take him seriously."

"He is though. His group is quite famous." replied TOP.

"Oh? I'll have to ask him again the next time I see him." she smiled then laughed. "Why is everyone an idol these days?"

"Oh, unnie! I have to introduce you to my group!" smiled Minzy. "This is Chaerin unnie, Dara unnie, Bom unnie~ " She stated, pointing out each person.

"We're the baddest females out there." started CL. "We're:"

"2NE1!" the girls announced together proudly.

Yunhee laughed. "2NE1, huh? I'll look you guys up later."

"Oh, the girls joined our little matchmaking group, Yunhee-ya." said Taeyang, taking a sip of water.

"MOH!? How many people are you going to get involved in this!?"

"Just this many." stated TOP.

"Yeah, but now we have an 800% success rate, noona." smiled Daesung.

Dara laughed. "We all want to help!"

"Plus, leaving it up to only guys to match make is a very bad idea." added Bom.

Yunhee laughed. She looked over to the friendly group in front of her, each looking at her with confident smiles on their faces. "This 800% success rate better be a good thing."



----


Ha! I told you I'll give you a long chapter! :D

So... Yunhee meet everyone in the matchmaking group... and we have yet to find out about her special idol friend. XD; 

I know, I'm evil. >D

Comment people~ <3