13: Together

| R E M E M B E R | P A R T T W O |

"Kwon Jiyong" His name was echoing inside her head as she felt her heartbeat increase as he smiled at her. She couldn't open to say anything nor could she move a muscle.

Jiyong blinked then waved his hand in front of her. "Hello? Daesung-ah's noona!"

She blinked then moved aside, fully opening the door. "P-please come in." She saw him come in through the corner of her eye. "May I ask why you're here, Jiyong-ssi?"

"Eh? Please don't be formal with me!" he smiled. "If you're friends with my friends, that makes you my friend as well."

'But I already am your friend.' she thought sadly. "Why are you here, Jiyong-ah?"

He blinked. "Are you older than I am?"

She looked away. "We're the same age, but I'm just a couple of days older than you. But, please don't call me 'noona.'" He laughed. She felt her heart thumped even louder. 'Any louder and he'll be able to hear.'

"Well, okay... I'm sorry; I haven't got your name."

"It's Yunhee." then mentally cursed at herself knowing that it would have been better to use a fake name instead of her real one.

He smiled. "Well, Yunhee-ya, I hope that we can get along~" She nodded, unable to say anything. "Do you mind if we sit down?"

"Huh? Oh! Go ahead. I apologize. Would you like something to drink?"

He laughed at her panicked state. "No, I'm fine." he said as he took her hand and guided her to her couch.

Yunhee jumped at the contact and she felt a blush creeping on her face. 'I feel like this day would be too much for me to handle.' she thought as she tried to sit as far away from him as possible, but he just scooted himself next to her.

"Are you scared of me?" he asked.

For the first time that he came inside her house, she looked at him. His face was serious when he asked her, yet there was a hint of sadness in his eyes and tone. She immediately regret it and looked back down. "N-no." she whispered.

She heard him sighed. "Aren't you the same girl that ran away from me yesterday?"

"I apologize...."

"Look at me." he demanded. She was hesitate, but eventual she looked up too see him staring at her with a smile, with the occasional blinking. She stared back at him for a couple of seconds before bursting out laughing. "M-MOH!?"

"Haha I haha apologize!" she managed to say between fits of laughter. "You just look so haha mouse like doing that!"

He pouted then smiled, glad that she was laughing. "You're so cute when you're laughing." he said, pinching her cheeks. She pouted then yawned. "Oh, tired?"

She nodded. "I'm suppose to be in bed rest; doctor's orders, you know?"

"And I'm keeping you here." he paused than patted his lap. "Just rest here."

She slightly blushed then shook her head. "No way, Jiyong-ah."

"Aw come on! Even Seungri-ya says that my lap is comfy!"

"But, your girlfriend...."

"Oh." he sighed, leaning back to look at the ceiling. "She's not my girlfriend. You're friend, Kyuhyun-ssi, helped me realized that. When she saw Kyuhyun-ssi, she acted like a star-struck fan girl. I can't be dating someone like that; someone who would use me for my connections." He felt two warm hands on his leg; he looked down and saw her kneeling on the ground, her two hands on his leg with her head resting on top of them.

"I apologize." she whispered, closing her eyes.

He softly smiled and gently patting her head. "There's no reason you should apologize."

"You're heartbroken."

He stopped patting her, but kept his hand on her head. "I guess so, but better that I know now then later, I guess." he sighed. "Sometimes I wish that I could find the perfect girl for me."

"You don't know, maybe she's right under your nose."

He laughed. "Then maybe I'm just blind." he said as he her hair. After a few moments of silence, he decided to sing her a lullaby to get her to fall asleep.

Softly singing, he didn't notice the tears that were falling out of her closed eyes. 'Just like when we were little.'

-Flashback-

A little ten years old girl was sitting in bed, a cold compressed pressed against her forehead. She sighed, she hated being sick since there would be nothing to do. The door opened and a little boy around the same age crept in. She smiled. "Oppa~ what are you doing here?" 

The boy laughed. "Didn't auntie tell you? I'm sick too." he pouted.

The girl cheered. "Yah! Jiyong-ah's sick too! I don't have to be lonely!" she shouted then coughed.

Jiyong laughed at her. "That's what you get, Yunhee-ya!" he said, sitting down on her bed.

Yunhee quickly got out of bed and on the floor, placing her small hands on his leg and her head on top of her hands. "Sing me a lullaby, oppa~"

"You're such a baby!" he laughed, but sang one for her anyways.

-End of flashback-

'Yes, definitely like before.'
she thought as she drifted into the darkness.


Jiyong stopped singing when he heard her breathing evenly. He smiled. He could tell that his group wanted to protect the girl before him and just looking at her, he felt like it was his duty especially to make sure nothing wrong would harm her. He chuckled. "You're so much like her."


"Yunhee-ya! Yunhee-ya! Wake up!"

She felt someone gently shake up. She frowned in her sleep, but got up nonetheless, rubbing her eyes. Jiyong laughed at her. "Aigoo, you're so cute; like a little kid." he said, pinching her cheek.

"Is there something you need?" she yawned.

He smiled at her. "I'm sorry, I just have to get going." He got up and stretched. "Thanks for having me over." he gave her one last smile before he let himself out. 

Yunhee sat there, on the ground. She listened as he put on his shoes and was fumbling with the locks of the door. She felt tears sting her eyes as she got up and ran to the door, hugging him from behind as he was stepping out. "Y-Yunhee-ya!"

She shook her head and hugged him tighter. "Just stay like this; just for a little. Please, oppa!"

'Oppa?' he felt her shaking and the back of his shirt was starting to get wet. His eyes soften as he placed his hands on top of hers. "It's okay; I'll stay with you for a little bit longer." he whispered.

Yunhee nodded as she continued to cry into his back. 'Just for a little bit; just be mine for a little bit, oppa.'


----


Awwww YUNHEE-YA! I'm proud that you were able to hold up by yourself. TT^TT

Still, GD, was there a reason for you to come? sigh

Okay, I'd been thinking that one of the groups need to make their first move at matchmaking and after long hours of thinking, I decided to pull a name from a hat. So, the next section, Super Junior's on the move people! Also, Yunhee gets to show off her expert knowledge about cooking. 8^D

Also, since today happens to be 10.10.10, it's only right if Super Junior gets the first move. :D Everyone does know what 10.10.10 means, right? It's Kim Hee Chul's day! Yes people, he officially owns this day now. XD;

lol

Comment please~ <3