5: Surprises

| R E M E M B E R | P A R T T W O |

Ahhh... it doesn't seem that anything interesting has happen yet in the story, has it? (sigh)

I'll try my best to make this entertaining for everybody and I mean it! 



----


Yunhee sighed as she stared at the map in her hands. She knew that her campus was big, but to get this lost was something that she didn't imagine. "Aish! Where the heck is this class!?" she mentally cursed as she looked for someone to ask directions.

She was asked to deliver her friend's assignment that was due today to the professor, but they couldn't make it cause of other stuff, so Yunhee was asked to do it, even though she's foreign to this part of campus.

"Excuse me? Do you need help?" asked someone.

Yunhee smiled and turned around. "Yes, I do- Seungri-ya!"

"Noona!"

They were both surprised to see each other. "What are you doing here?" they asked each other then looked at each other, confused. "I go here. Wait. You do?"

"Aish. I go here, Seungri-ya. Though I'm surprised that you go here as well." said Yunhee.

Seungri smiled. "I just started going here, but this is the first time that I'd seen noona here."

Yunhee laughed. "Well, I don't have classes here. All my classes are focused in the college of medicine."

"Oh? Noona wants to become a doctor?"

"Well, it's umma's dream that I would become a doctor and since she passed away a long time ago, I want to keep that dream for her." she answered, a small sad smile lingering on her face.

"Then what is your dream, noona?"

She looked up at him, surprised that he asked her that. "Eh?"

Seungri slightly tilted his head to the side. "If it's your mother's dream for you to be a doctor, then what's your dream?"

Yunhee shifted, uneasy about his question. "I never really thought about it." she whispered. "I guess... I would definitely love to open my own restaurant one day."

"Then why not follow that dream?"

Yunhee was going to answer when she felt her phone vibrate. She excused herself and read the text message that came.

Again, I can't thank you enough for delivering my assignment, Yunhee-ya! I'll make it up to you! I promise!

"Aish! Seungri-ya! Do you know where Junghwa-nim's class is? I have to deliver my friend's assignment to him!" she exclaimed, freaking out that she might be too late.

Seungri tried to calm her down. "Noona! It's alright! I'm in Junghwa-nim's class and he cancelled today. The assignment for that class is postponed until tomorrow."

Yunhee frowned. "But my friend and I won't be here tomorrow...."

Seungri smiled. "Don't worry! I'll give it to him."

"Are you sure?"

Seungri placed his right hang on her shoulder. "I promise, noona!"

Yunhee smiled. "Thanks a lot! We really appreciate this, Seungri-ya!"

Seungri laughed. "But there's a price for my kindness."

"Eh?"

"Two home cooked meals personally delivered by you, noona." he grinned.

Yunhee nervously laughed. "Yeah, I'm sorry that I left Minji-ya there with the food. I had somewhere I had to be." She took a look at the time. "Speaking of which, I'm going to be late for class." She went through her purse and took out a CD case. "Again, thank you for delivering this. You're a life saver, Seungri-ya." She smiled, handing him the case, then ran off before he could say something else.

Seungri laughed. "Noona's so amusing." He looked at the CD case and shock was written all over his face when he read and realized the name on it.


----


DUH DUH DUH!

Ahahaha! I know. Relatively short and I ended it with a cliff hanger.

So... whose Yunhee's friend?

WELL, I most certainly don't know. XD;

Okay, I do know.

BUT I WON'T SAY! lol

Let's see if some people can guess.

I'll give you some hints.

It's a he. He's born the same year as GD and he's an idol. lol XD;

Comment and subscriptions makes me happy and more willing to write! <3