4: Questions, Clues and Recruits

| R E M E M B E R | P A R T T W O |

 

Okay, so I told myself that I would get a new chapter out today, but then got distracted watching Chuseok specials because they are just epic. XD;

But I stopped to get a chapter out! :D

So let's start~



----


The group of four discussed various ways to get Yunhee and their leader together while following her conditions. She had wrote it down for them, just in case they forget about it. They passed around the paper while brainstorming.

"Condition One: The name "Choi Yunhee" must not be said in front of him." read the tallest member. He sighed. "So just asking him won't do any good."

"Condition Two: No blind dates." The youngest scratched his head. "Geez, hyung wouldn't never trust me to put him on another blind date anyway."

"None of us will trust you with that, Seungri-ya." laughed the second youngest. "Condition Three: No pictures of me should be shown to him."

"Condition Four: You can't force him to remember." read the last member. "Well, anybody has any ideas?" he asked as he pinched his nose bridge.

"Well, I think we should ask hyung." said Seungri. "There's ways of asking him while following noona's conditions."

"I guess so." replied Daesung. "We'll let you start it then."


"Hey hyung! We're back!" shouted Seungri as they entered the dorm. "Hyung?"

A few moments later, Jiyong came out with just shorts and a towel over his head. "It's about time." he said then pointed to the kitchen. "There's some leftovers food; it should be enough for all of you."

"We already ate, hyung." replied Daesung with a smile. Jiyong raised one of his brows, questioning them. Daesung laughed. "We went to this small restaurant and ate there."

"The food is delicious, hyung. They had all your favorites!" smiled Seungri.

Jiyong laughed. "Maybe I'll good with you next time."

"Well, they do delivery." grinned TOP.

Taeyang glanced at his hyung then smiled. "Yeah, maybe we should order there tomorrow and have them bring it to the studio."

"Sounds great." said Jiyong as he picked up the tv remote.

"Did anything fun, hyung?" asked Seungri as he sat down next to him.

"Nah, but I was able to shower without having to fight over it." he smirked. "Now I can just sit back and watch all of you fight over it."

Daesung laughed. "No need; we're as fresh as daisies!"

"When did you guys shower?" asked Jiyong, as confused as ever.

Seungri pointed to Taeyang. "Hyung ended up meeting with a friend instead of going on a date and we got caught."

"So we ended up going to Taeyang-ah's friend's house and went swimming then clean up and showered there also." added TOP.

"Ah, I see. I should have went with you guys." he laughed.

"Hey, hyung? Do you have an childhood friends?" asked Seungri as he looked at his phone. Jiyong pointed to Taeyang. "Well, besides hyung!"

"I mainly focused on training that I really didn't have much." he answered, flipping through the channels on the tv.

"Really, not even a girl best friend?" asked Daesung.

"I hung out with a lot of girls, but I wouldn't have considered them my 'girl best friend.' Now, what's up with prying into my past?"

"No reason. I think I made a girl best friend today." answered Seungri.

"Oh? Is she pretty?"

Seungri laughed. "Noona is so pretty."

They talked about random stuff until Jiyong got a phone call to go back to the office. Seungri took this chance to snoop around in his room to find something that could help the group bring together Yunhee and Jiyong. Taeyang stood from afar watching the three press their backs against the wall while slowly crouching towards Jiyong's room. He then walked in front of them and entered the room.

"Hyung!" shouted Seungri.

Taeyang laughed. "He's not here; there's no need to play ninja."

Seungri pouted. "We weren't playing!" He sighed as he entered the room. To be expected of their leader, it's only semi-messy.

"Where should we begin?" asked TOP as he looked at the pictures Jiyong had on top of a drawer.

"Anywhere really." answered Daesung as he picked up the pillow on the bed. "Oh? What's this?" he asked as he picked up neatly folded handkerchief.

Taeyang came over and took it from him. "This was Yunhee-ya's." he said a few minutes later.

Seungri grinned. "Now we're getting somewhere!"


The music played in the background, a bouncy electric song that would make anyone just want to get off their bums and dance. The group danced, while singing to the tune and after two verses the backup dancers came in. Everyone was in sync with each other, dancing as if it was just instinct that was driving them.

After another hour of practicing, they decided to take a break. Taeyang went to this bag and grabbed his phone. He saw that he had one missed call and decided to call the person back. "Yobosaeyo? Ah! Neh, we're taking a break now. You are? Just come in, I already told them that you're coming. Just tell them your name and everything will be fine. Neh."

He closed the phone and glanced at some of the other members, seeing them grin as he was talking on the phone.


Yunhee took a deep breath as she fixed her cap and sunglasses. She had received a call this morning from Seungri saying that they would like a home cooked meal for lunch. She was more than happy to cook for them until they told her that she had to deliver the meal to the YG building. She looked at the building in front of her with the crowd of fans waiting by the doors for someone famous to walk in or out those doors. 

Carrying the basket full of food, she walked up to the guards, trying her best to ignore the looks she was getting from the fans.

"I'm sorry, nobody is allow beyond this point." said one of the guards.

"I'm here to deliver this to Taeyang-ssi." she answered.

"Name?"

"Choi Yunhee." she answered as she showed them her ID.

The guard looked over the list of names then nodded. "Okay, go right in." he said as he let her pass. 

Some of the fans stood up and shouted things like "I'm with her!" but Yunhee ignored them and walked into the building. Yunhee felt nostalgic when she felt the warmth hit again like it did nine years ago. She walked up the desk, seeing that it wasn't the same receptionist all those years ago.

"Can I help you?" she asked with a friendly smile.

Yunhee couldn't help but smile back. "I'm here to deliver this to Taeyang-ssi."

"Taeyang-ssi? He should be in the dance studio right now. Just take the elevator to the basement; they should be in the second dance studio." she answered as she pointed to the elevators.

Yunhee nodded and followed her directions. She stood outside the closed door to the second dance studio. She was completely nervous to enter the room. She heard laughter coming from the room and knew exactly who it belonged to, Kwon Jiyong. She placed a hand on her stomach, trying to stop it from fluttering around in her body.

"Unnie, are you okay?"

Yunhee turned around as saw a teenage girl with a concerned look in her eyes. Yunhee slightly smiled. "I'm just nervous, I guess."

"What do you have to be nervous about?" she asked.

Yunhee laughed. "I don't think you'll understand. Oh, my name is Yunhee."

She smiled. "Yunhee unnie! I'm Minji."

Yunhee smiled. "Minji-ya, do you mind taking this basket in for BIGBANG? I need to get going. If you want, you can stay and eat with them, this basket has enough food for at least ten people." 

Minzy smiled. "Thanks a lot, unnie! I'll give it to them; don't worry!"

Yunhee thanked her then left the basket with her and ran out of the building. Minzy waited until she was on the elevator before she knocked on the door. It took a moment before Daesung opened the door with a smile.

"Daesung oppa! Yunhee unnie told me to give this to you~" she said with a grinned, but stopped when she saw him frown.

"Did noona leave already?" he asked as he stepped out of the room and looked around.

Minzy nodded. "She said that she had to leave."

Daesung sighed. "And she was suppose to come in too." He shook his head then smiled again. "Is that for us?"

Minzy smiled. "Neh. Yunhee unnie said that it's enough for ten people."

"Really? Why don't you go get the rest of 2NE1 and come eat with us?" 

Minzy nodded then grinned. "Will do oppa~ It smells so good just holding it!"

Daesung laughed. "Noona's cooking is very good, you won't regret it~" He took the basket from her then went inside while she went to get the rest of her group.

Seungri frowned. "Noona's not here?"

Daesung shook his head. "She left and gave this to Minji-ya to give to us. Oh, 2NE1 would be eating with us."

"2NE1 are our girls!" laughed Jiyong. "I doubt anyone really mind."

The girls came in a few minutes later, well Minzy and Dara rushed in because of the smell and CL and Bom walked in after them. The group sat in a circle eating and discussing random things. An hour later, Jiyong excused himself for a bit.

Minzy then turned to the rest of BIGBANG. "Is there something going on between Yunhee unnie and Jiyong oppa?"

The group stared at her then shook their head. "Nothing's going on between them."

"Then why did she whisper oppa's name?"

They looked at each other. "Jiyong forgot about noona even though they were childhood friends and now we're trying to get them together." answered Daesung. "I'm sorry that I was disappointed in seeing you instead of noona, Minji-ya."

Minzy shook her head. "No, I understand now. I want to help!"

"EH!?"

"Well, I only talked to unnie for a little bit, but she seems nice and sad, I want to help unnie!" said Minzy.

"And if Minji-ya is going to help, then the rest of us want in too." added Dara as she took a sip from her bottle.

CL laughed. "You get one, you get the whole package."

"Yunhee-ya was the one that cooked this all right?" asked Bom. "She put a lot of effort in doing so, I don't think she's bad at all."

Seungri grinned. "With all of us working together, we'll get them together in no time. 800% success rate!"

They all grinned and nodded. "800%!"


----

Woohee! Haha! Longest chapter so far~

And 2NE1 are helping out! YAH! Girl on girl talks... those should be interesting. lol

What do you think of this "800% success rate"? I think it's farfetched, but I'm not one to argue with my boys and girls. XD;

Do comment and subscribe~ <3