21: Confession

| R E M E M B E R | P A R T T W O |

Kyuhyun checked the time on his watch.

11:31PM

He visibly frowned as he checked his phone for the umpteenth time that hour and saw that he had yet received a call from Yunhee. Unable to just sit there and wait, he left the dorm without a word to anyone else and drove to the restaurant first to see whether she was still there or not. He stepped in front of the restaurant and heard soft music playing. 'The party's not over yet?' he thought as he was about to turn around and leave, but decided against it and walked in.

As he stepped in, he surveyed the area and his eyes landed on the one figure in the room. He didn't need to think twice as to who it was and ran by her side. "Yunhee!" He kneeled by her side by she didn't move. She was still sitting in the chair, her elbows on the table with her forehead leaning against her folded hands. He reached out and gently touched her shoulders, making her jump a little.

She turned her head to the side then released the breath she held seeing who it was. "Kyuhyun...."

He slightly smiled at her. "What are you still doing here? Did the party just ended or something?"

She shook her head then looked at the clock hanging on the wall. "It ended at least two hours ago."

"Then why are you still here?"

She sighed. "I'd been thinking." She stood up then moved the dishes onto a tray. "I should probably clean up."

Kyuhyun went to the other side of the table and cleared it up. "I'll help that way you can get out earlier."

"You don't have to, Kyuhyun."

He smiled. "I want to."

After a hour, the two was able to get the restaurant back to what it looked like before the party. Yunhee was in the room, changing back into normal clothing then neatly folded up the dress. She walked out and handed it to him. "I made sure to keep it clean; I'm pretty sure you could still return it."

He chuckled then gave it back to her. "Keep it. You looked beautiful in it; so just keep it."

They got in the car and before he the engine, she stopped him. "Kyuhyun, how far away is your dorm from here?"

"Umm... less than 30 minutes. Why?"

"It'll take at least an hour to get to my house then another 45 minutes for you to drive to your dorm. I don't want you to be on the streets that late at night." she said. "Can I stay over at the dorm tonight? I'll sleep on the couch."

Kyuhyun chuckled. "As if the hyungs would let a girl sleep on the couch." he replied as he drove towards the dorm. 

Once they had arrived, Yunhee glanced at the clock on the dashboard and was surprised that there were still members awake this late in the night. They both walked in and she immediately greeted all of them with a smile.

They all greeted her back, except for two. "Hyungs, who's she?"

"Is she Kyuhyun's girlfriend?" asked the other.

"Oh! Yunhee, come here and meet the other two members of Super Junior M." motioned Leeteuk. "This is Henry and this is Zhoumi."

"Ahh! Kyuhyun showed me some videos with them in it." she bowed. "It's nice to meet you!"

"If you ever need help with English, Henry is definitely the right person to go to." commented Kyuhyun as he ruffled the younger male's hair.

"I thought I only need Siwon oppa."

"Henry was born in Canada! He definitely has better English than the rest of us." replied Siwon.

"Yunhee, it's not that we don't like you, but why are you here?" asked Sungmin.

"Oh, it was just really late and I didn't want Kyuhyun to drive by himself. I hope you don't mind me being here and I can just sleep on the couch or something."

"Yah, we're not going to let a girl sleep on the couch." said Heechul.

She shook her head. "It's okay! Really! I don't want to trouble you!"

"It's not right to make a girl sleep on the couch." commented Donghae.

"Yeah, you can sleep in Kyu's room and he can sleep on the couch." added Yesung and Kyuhyun nodded.

"No! What if he hurts his back because of me?" she pouted.

"Nah-uh! That's not going to work here, Yunhee." said Ryeowook.

"But-!"

"No 'but's, 'and's or 'what if's." interrupted Eunhyuk.

She sighed. "Okay, I give up. Hey oppas... what are you doing up so late anyway?"

"Oh! We were going to drink to celebrate Henry's and Zhoumi's return!" smiled Sungmin. "Come join us!"

She shook her head. "It's okay!" she exclaimed.

"Come on, one or two glasses won't hurt." commented Kyuhyun.

She sighed. "Only one glass!"

After an hour and a couple of glasses, Yunhee was undoubtedly drunk. Kyuhyun helped her into his room so that she could sleep. He put her on the bed then looked down at her. "Who knew that you would be such a weak drinker." he chuckled. He was about to make her sit on her bed, but she clung onto him tightly. "Yunhee?"

"I kissed him...." she whispered.

He blinked. "What?"

She looked up at him and he could see the tears b her eyes. "I kissed him tonight, Kyuhyun... I kissed Jiyong...."

His eyes widened. "You were with him tonight?" he asked, feeling his heart sting a little.

She nodded. "He kissed me and I kissed him back... then I told him to leave...." she said as a tear fell from her eyes.

"... did you like it...?"

"I... I think I did... it was like this." she said then pressed her lips against his. 

He was caught off guard by what she was doing, but once his mind finally registered, he didn't push her away, instead he pulled her closer and kissed her back. Before anyone knew what was happening, they were both on the bed with him on top of her. However, before anything else could happen, he broke off the kiss and climbed off of her then Kyuhyun sat on the side of the bed.

He heard her sob and turned back to look at her. "Was I wrong to kiss him, Kyuhyun? I don't know what to do anymore."

He sighed then pulled up the blanket for her. "Just sleep now. We'll worry about that later."