15: Super Junior's Plans Part 2

| R E M E M B E R | P A R T T W O |

Kyuhyun frowned as he angrily crossed his arms over his chest and slouched in his chair. His hyungs spent twenty minutes getting him ready and bought him to this private section of one of the most well-known expensive restaurants in Seoul. There were two lit candles on the table and hundreds of lit candles around it. Red, white and pink rose petals were on the table and set on the floor, making a pathway leading to the table with a single long stem red rose on the other plate for his "date."

Kyuhyun frown deepened. The last time his hyungs placed him on a blind date, he ended up getting punched in the eye and kneed in his sensitive part and he didn't do or say anything to have upset her. Ever since then, he knew better to trust his hyungs for dates, but now, he's waiting at the restaurant for the girl to come and if he left, his hyungs wouldn't let him contact Yunhee for a month.

"Stupid hyungs." he muttered. "Setting me up on this stupid date. Well, you know what? I'm going to act so rude to her! I won't even acknowledge her, hyungs! Let's see what happens then!"


Yunhee look at the restaurant reminded bystanders of a little child staring into the window of a candy shop. She heard that this restaurant was known for its famous customers and also for its five-star cooking. She would usually just dream about eating at a restaurant like this since the prices on the food is well beyond what she can afford without going bankrupted. Yet, here she was, standing outside the restaurant, shivering from the cold and excitement.

She felt two warm hands on her shoulder, slowly and gently pushing her towards the entrance. "Don't worry, Yunhee-ya." said Sungmin.

"You'll like it here." smiled Eunhyuk

Yunhee nodded as Leeteuk and Heechul opened the door for the three. The five went inside and Yunhee felt out of place from all the beautiful people sitting in the restaurant mindlessly talking to their company. She felt herself shrink down as she took a step back against Sungmin's chest. He chuckled. "There's nothing to worry about! Just relax." he said hugging her from behind to comfort her.

They walked to the waiter eying the four boys. "I'm sorry, this is a suit and tie restaurant."

Leeteuk chuckled. "We're just here to drop off our friend."

Heechul pulled out something from his coat and showed it to the waiter. "We have access to the private room."

The waiter gave the paper a look over then smiled. "But of course."

Leeteuk turned to Yunhee and smiled. "Okay, just follow those petals, Yunhee-ya. It'll take you to where you're supposed to be." he said, showing her the trail of mixed color rose petals.

"I'm going by myself...?" she asked.

"Of course, we're not your dates tonight." smirked Heechul.

Sungmin sighed. "As much as I want to be too." Heechul playful smack his back.

Eunhyuk patted her shoulder. "You'll have fun tonight; I just know it." he said, giving her a thumbs up.

Yunhee nodded. "If you say so, oppa." She gave them a hug before taking a breath and following the path set up for her. Each step she took, she became even more nervous. She had every right to be though, seeing that she had never really gone out once since she's usually at school, home or at the hospital.

She notice that it become darker the more she followed the petals with only the candles on the floor and shelves lighting the way. As she got closer to the room, she heard mumbling from who she expects to be her "date" for the night. "I won't even acknowledge her, hyungs! Let's see what happens then!"

Yunhee stopped. "Is that Kyuhyun oppa?" she whispered to herself before she continued on. Entering the room, she saw the top of her date's head as he slouched in his chair mumbling to himself. "Oppa?"

Kyuhyun stopped mumbling, took a quick glance over his shoulder then immediately stood up. "Y-Yunhee-ya!"

Yunhee smiled. "You look really handsome tonight, oppa!" 

A slight blush appeared on his face, but he was glad that the dim lighting in this room didn't show it. "And you look really beautiful tonight, Yunhee-ya."

Yunhee blushed and looked down. "It was all thanks to Soomin unnie. She made me look like this."

'But you're always beautiful.' he thought then chuckled. "Noona has her ways I guess." He walked up to her, gently holding her hand and pulling her towards the table. He took the long stem rose and handed it to her then pulled out the chair like a gentleman.

Yunhee giggled and sat down. "Thank you, oppa~"

Kyuhyun gently smiled at her, pushing in her seat before going towards his own. "So, hyungs kidnapped you, didn't they?"

Yunhee nodded. "They showed up and took me without letting me change out of my pajamas. Then Soomin dressed me up in... I don't know, I think she mention something about a girl group, but she decided for me to dress like this."

Kyuhyun chuckled. "I'd seen Soomin designed that dress a couple days ago."

"Oh?" she looked down at the dress. "I really hope I don't mess it up in any way. I don't want to break her jewelry either."

"Does everything belong to noona?"

Yunhee shook her head. "The earrings belong to Leeteuk oppa."

"Really?" He reached over the table, gently pushing aside her hair to look at the earring. "Yup, those are definitely hyungs." he sighed. "I told him those earrings were too girly."

She giggled. "Unnie told both Leeteuk oppa and Sungmin oppa to get a pair of earrings."

He laughed. "That does sound like noona."

There was a knock and the two turned to see a waiter come in rolling a small silver cart. "Dinner is ready." he said, then pulled off the hood. "Tonight you two shall feast on the restaurant's specialty." He placed the two plates in front of them.

Kyuhyun just stared at it while Yunhee took a small sample then placed down her fork. "Is there something wrong with it?"

Yunhee turned the waiter, a nervous look in her eyes. "Well... there's actually quite a few things wrong with this dish." she started then told the waiter the improvements the dish needed. After a good five minutes, the waiter angrily took back the two plates and went back into the kitchen to tell the chef. Yunhee looked down at her hands. "Did I do the right thing?"

"Don't worry about it. What you just said will help this restaurant out so much, Yunhee-ya." he smiled.

She slightly smiled back. "If you say so, oppa."

"Umm...."

"Ne?"

"About calling me 'oppa'...."

"Wae? You never had any problems with it before."

"Well, that was before you met the whole group and them forcing you to call them all 'oppa.' Besides, we're the same age, right? Just call me by my name."

She stayed silent for a moment then nodded. "Okay, Kyuhyun-ah."

He smiled. "Much better."

There was suddenly a crash, making the two jumped. The two looked at the door, hearing a long trail of cuss words. An angry man wearing a chef's outfit stepped into the room along with the waiter. He walked up to Yunhee and pulled her up with the front of her dress. "You're the one who was insulting my cooking!"

Kyuhyun immediately stood up and grabbed the chef's arm. "Let her go." he demanded.

"As if! I am a five-star chef; there's no reason that anyone should be complaining about my cooking!"

"But... it's so tasteless." replied Yunhee then she yelped when he moved his hand from her dress to her neck.

"TASTELESS!? You have to ing taste buds!" he yelled in her face.

Kyuhyun let go of his hand and punched the chef in the face. The chef lost his grip as he crashed down on the floor. Yunhee ran behind Kyuhyun, clinging onto the back of his shirt.

The waiter coughed. "I'm sorry, but you're going to have to leave now."

Kyuhyun angrily grabbed his jacket, wrapping it around Yunhee and the two left. Kyuhyun took out his cell phone, calling for one of his hyungs to pick them up. 

"Yobosaeyo~"

"Come pick us up." he said, then closed the phone.

"I apologize, Kyuhyun-ah." Yunhee whispered.

He turned around and a bit of his anger died down once he saw her. She was still shivering from fright and tears were falling out of her eyes, making her mascara slightly run. He sighed then hugged her. "There's no reason for you to apologize. They were fools for not doing what you said. I can predict that this restaurant will fall soon. And if that's how they treat their customers, then they won't last long. Besides, I know that once you open your own restaurant, it's going to blow this place out." he said, smiling down at her.

She sniffed and nodded. "But, Kyuhyun-ah, you know that I won't be opening a restaurant."

He sighed. "You're definitely an excellent medical student, Yunhee-ya. You know that you're the only one I allow to treat me when I'm sick, but you are a great chef. You know everyone's jealous of your cooking. Even Ryeowook hyung, who's our great chef, asked you for tips."

"...I'll think about it." she said.

He let her go and patted her head. "You know that if you ever need help, I'm always going to be there and so would the rest of Super Junior, 'kay? Remember that." he said as a car pulled up to the curb.

"YAH! What's the purpose of calling us to pick you up this early!?" shouted Heechul once he rolled down the window.

"The food was bad and the service was terrible." answered Kyuhyun as he opened the door for Yunhee first.

"The service was bad? What happened?" asked Eunhyuk.

Yunhee bit her lip. "There's nothing to talk about now. Let's just take her home first."

Sungmin pouted. "You're not going to tell us anything that happened tonight."

"If we do..." started Yunhee, "oppas, would probably go in the restaurant and hurt them."

A few moments passed as the four boys took in what she said. "WHAT!?" Heechul was the first to react as he struggled to get his seatbelt off. 

Kyuhyun sighed. "Hyung, if you don't start driving now, I'm going to ask Leeteuk hyung to drive."

Leeteuk ears perked when he heard that while everyone shuddered at the thought of Leeteuk behind the wheel again. Yunhee blinked. "Why can't Leeteuk oppa drive?"

"I don't know either, Yunhee-ya." answered Leeteuk, placing his arm over her shoulders. "They never let me drive." he pouted.

She looked at him and at the other members. "Can't you let oppa drive?"

"Err... Yunhee-ya, that's not a good idea." replied Eunhyuk.

She pouted. "Why not?"

The guys stared at her then sighed in defeat. 'She's just too cute to say 'no'.'

Heechul threw Leeteuk the keys and stepped out of the driver's seat. In a flash, Leeteuk was already putting on his seatbelt and fixing the mirrors. All the boys sat in the back of the van, desperately clinging onto Yunhee for their lives.

"Don't worry, Yunhee-ya! I'll get you home in less than thirty minutes!" grinned Leeteuk.

"Oppa... won't it take forty-five minutes to get to my house?" she asked but he didn't reply as he the car. She gulped, knowing that she had probably made her biggest mistake.


"HYUNG! LOOK AHEAD!"

"Oh Shisus! Please let me get out of this in one piece!"

"OPPA! TREE! TREE!"

"Geez! Don't worry about it!"

"HYUNG! SLOW DOWN A BIT! THIS IS TOO FAST!"

"Y-YAH! GET ON THE RIGHT LANE!"


Yunhee released a shaky sigh. Fortunately, Leeteuk was able to get her home in one piece, but she was scarred for life and will never trust him to drive again. Heechul flicked her forehead. "Told you not to let him drive."

"Hyung, I think you dented the van." stated Sungmin.

"Well... it gives the van character." smiled Leeteuk.

"...oppa, have you ever got your license taken away?"

"Why do you ask?" 

They all stayed silent until Eunhyuk stomach loudly growled. He quickly covered his stomach, his cheeks turning red. Yunhee smiled. "Would you guys like some dinner?"

Kyuhyun chuckled. "If you don't mind more guest, Yunhee-ya."

She smiled. "Dinner it is!"


----


Bwoh... this took longer to get out. Mainly because I was going to work on it last night... but instead I watched G-Dragon's first solo concert uncensored causing me to forget my ideas for this part. I'd been listening to Bonamana and No Other to get me going again. keke Well, that and I'd watched Kyuhyun on Strong Heart a couple times. Each time crying too!

Anyway, Super Junior's plans are now over... well, at least their first plan is now over. YG is next and I'd been brainstorming it. :)

Also, I actually have a couple of tests this week, so I don't know if I'll be able to update during the week. We'll have to see, eh?

Well, comment as always people~

And did you know that this had reached 1000+ views!? kekeke that makes me so happy! And this chapter actually reached over 2000 words. Wow....