22: The Gift

| R E M E M B E R | P A R T T W O |

They heard the door open and the group immediately stood up as their leader walked into the living room. "Hyung!" Seungri called. "How was dinner?"

Jiyong looked at his maknae then at the cake he had in his hands. He pushed the box into the younger's arm and walked towards his room without a word. The group stood there, a but taken back at what had happened. 

"I guess it didn't turn out well." commented Daesung as he sadly sank down in his chair.

Taeyang frowned then walked into the room. "There's only one thing left for those two." he said. The rest looked at each other before following him. He walked into his closet and pulled out a plastic bin from the very top. Opening it, he pulled out a medium size box in blue wrapping.

"What is that?" asked TOP.

"Probably the last chance we have for the two." he answered.


Yunhee frowned as she tried to hide from the sun rays shining into the room. She moved to the side as her head was hurting her. She slightly whimpered from the pulsating pain. She heard the door open and the blankets were pulled off of her. She quickly hid as the brightness from the sun was making the pain worst.

Kyuhyun sighed as he went over and closed the windows. "You really are a horrible drinker." he commented as he helped her up and handed her a drink. "This will help with the hangover. Just don't think about the taste."

She nodded and drank it without thinking much. Instantly, she was feeling a bit better. "Kyuhyun... did anything happen last night?" she asked.

He looked at her and smiled. "Nothing happened. You just drank a lot then slept." She nodded, believing what he was saying. "Now, I called samchon and told him that you won't be coming in today."

"Thanks... after drinking so much, I wouldn't have been able to work anyway." she commented and stumbled getting out of bed but Kyuhyun caught her before she fell on her face. 

"Let me take you home; I don't have a schedule until much later anyway." he said and carried her out to the car. The drive was quite quiet since she wasn't able to think of much and she just walked into the house after telling him to get ready for his schedule.

Putting on her slippers, she was a bit surprised to see another pair of schools in her shoe rack. 'There's only three people in the world that has a key to this house.' she thought as she walked into the living room and saw that Taeyang was there on the couch, drinking from a bottle of Vitamin Water she had in the fridge. "Youngbae oppa!"

He smiled then got up and hugged her. "It's been a while, Yunhee. How are you doing?"

She smiled back. "I'm doing fine~ Oppa, what are you doing here?"

"I just came to see you; I don't have a schedule until much later, so I wanted to spend some time with you. Want to head out to the beach?" She nodded.

They got changed and went out to her private beach. They mostly slept in their own chair while catching a little sun. It was only when it was around two did they finally go into the water. After hours, they went in and showered then sat in the living room together. "Youngbae oppa, did you have fun today?" she asked.

Taeyang smiled at her. "It's always fun when I'm with you~" He paused. "Yunhee?"

"Yes?" He took out the box he'd been hiding and handed it to her. She blinked, confused at what it was. "Oppa, my birthday was long ago."

He chuckled. "It's not that. It's something that you'd been making me hold for a long time."

Confused about his words, she opened it and gasped when she realized it was the scarf that she had gotten for Jiyong long ago. "You still had this?" she whispered as she lightly touched the hot pink scarf in front of her.

"I did promise that I would hold onto it." he commented. "We're filming a short video about BIGBANG's fourth anniversary... come with me and see him."

She thought back to the kiss they shared just last night. "I don't think I should." she said.

"Yunhee... I don't think he truly had forgotten about you. He still has your handkerchief with him; he must have felt that that was important to not throw away."

"You really think that I should?"

He nodded. "You'd been in love with him from afar for too long." he gently smiled at her. "I really think you should tell him; today, Yunhee."


"Kyuhyun? Are you okay?" asked Ryeowook. The rest of the members looked at their maknae, a bit of concern in their eyes from seeing him space out so much.

He nodded. "I'm okay. I just realized sometime last night."

"You're never ending love for Yunhee?" asked Sungmin.

Kyuhyun chuckled. "That I already knew.... I just realized that, no matter what, she could never be mine, hyungs." They remained silent as Kyuhyun turned his attention back out the window. "I'm finally letting her go and I know this is for the better."


Yunhee took a deep breath as she stared at the massive building in front of her. Taeyang was already in the building waiting for her, but she decided to stop by the salon first before going to see him again. She checked her hair over again on the screen of her phone and make sure that her hair was back to its original color. 'I will do this today. Jiyong, you will know my feelings today.'

Walking into the building, she went to the room that he had instructed her to go. She saw that many people were rushing in and out of the room and saw someone holding a can of hairspray run into a different room. 'That must be where they are.' she thought as she entered the room and surely enough, all of BIGBANG were there, preparing for their little video.

Jiyong was the first to recognize her and he turned around in his chair, his facial expression was similar to someone had had just seen a ghost. "Y-Yunhee...?" The rest of BIGBANG looked and they were a bit surprised too. She looked down at the ground, her hands behind her back, and nodded. 

Jiyong got out of his chair and stood in front of her. "Can we have a minute? Please?" he asked. Everyone in the room looked at each other for a moment before they filed out of the room. He reached up and gently held her cheek. "You were always in front of me, Yunhee? And I'd been blind this whole time."

She looked up at him then to the side. "We drifted apart a long time ago; I wasn't too surprised that you would have forgotten. Especially after someone had told you that I died."

He bit his bottom lip. "I didn't believe it at the time, but I'm sorry that I ended up believing her. I should have known that she only said that to get rid of you. I'm sorry."

She shook her head. "I understood her position...." She looked him straight in the eyes. "Love can make someone do just about anything." He smiled then leaned in to kiss her, but she stopped him by holding up the bag she was holding. "Happy fourth anniversary, Jiyong."

He blinked then took the bag. He moved away the tissue paper and found that inside was a hot pink scarf, similar to what he had gotten her years ago for her birthday. He pulled it out then put it around his neck. "It completes my outfit."

She smiled and shook her head. "There's something else in there."

He blinked then inverted the bag. They saw a envelope fall from the bag and opened it, pulling out a card.

Happy fourth anniversary~! Jiyong, saranghae!

Again, he blinked then turned to the side in time for her to kiss his lips. He was a bit taken back by this, but before she could pull away, he hugged her and kissed her back.

"YAHOO!"

They broke the kiss as Daesung ran into the room and hugged the two. "I'm so glad you guys are together!" he grinned, making Yunhee and Jiyong slightly blushed.

"Yah! Who said that you could spy on us!?" yelled Jiyong.

Yunhee giggled. "Well, they were in charge in getting us together."

"Eh?"

"Oh! I should text 2NE1 about this! They would be so glad!"

Jiyong scratched his cheek then looked down to the girl he still had in his arms. "I'm so confused."

She smiled. "Don't be."

"BIGBANG! It's time to film." said the director.

Jiyong hugged her tightly. "Don't go anywhere. We have six years to catch up on."

"I won't be going anywhere anymore, Jiyong." she said. 'I'm not running away again ever again.'


FIN


----

Umm... I'm satisified and not at the same time. =/

Really, this was planned to end when it came to BIGBANG's fourth anniversary in here and since last chapter was still GD's birthday, then the anniversary was coming up.

I don't know what my thoughts are with this story, but what are everyone else's thoughts?

Until we meet again~