12: Unexpected

| R E M E M B E R | P A R T T W O |

Yunhee heard a lot of noise coming from downstairs. She slowly opened her eyes, squinting them as they took in the sunlight. She slowly sat up, holding onto her head. "What happened...?" she asked no one in particular. Flashbacks of what happened this afternoon flashed in her head. She frowned and felt a tear trickled down her cheek. She used her hand and roughly wiped it. She glanced at the clock and her frown deepened when she saw that she only had a couple more hours to prepare dinner.

Getting out of bed, she slowly made her way downstairs, catching the scent of something burning. Immediately she ran downstairs into the kitchen and turned off one of the pots on the stove. Coughing, she realized that someone was trying to make caramel, but forgot the pot was on, burning the sugar. She frowned. "What kind of idiot would leave a pot of sugar on like that!? It's going to take probably hours to clean this pot."


Outside, Ryeowook sneezed. 'Am I coming down with something?' He shrugged it off and continued to watch the sense before him.


Yunhee took a clean spoon and tasted what was in one of the pots. "Needs some extra spices." she muttered, opening her cabinet, pulling out her spice rack. Pulling out a handful of spices, she added it into the pot, adding other stuff such as vegetables and stirred. Tasting it again, she was pleased with it and moved on to the other two pots on the shove and did the exact same thing.

Smiling, she looked at the counter and frowned at the mess. "Whoever did this better clean up my kitchen." she sighed then blinked, realizing that someone was in the house. She looked around and saw some jackets on her couch in the living room. 

Yunhee went to the door and saw the large pile of shoes; most of them were men shoes. Tilting her head to the side, she opened the door and saw the backs of a lot of people she recognized. "Super Junior, BIGBANG and 2NE1?"

No one heard her; they were too focused on what was happening in front of them. She tried to look over their shoulders, but most of them were taller than she was. Yunhee sighed and then stepped to the side to see what was going on. She saw the back of Kyuhyun and it looked like he was talking to someone, but she couldn't see who it was.

She stepped off the porch, barefoot and started making her way to him. "Oppa?"


Kyuhyun froze when he heard her. He looked at Jiyong then hissed at him. "Listen, turn around and bend down. I don't want her to see you right now."

Jiyong pouted. "Why not?"

"Just do it! That's all I ask for!"

"Oppa!"

"I'll be right there!" he shouted back at her. "Just go in the house before someone burns down your kitchen!"

Yunhee stopped in her tracks. "But everyone's on the porch...."

'Aish! Can't they come and take her away!' he thought and tried to think of a plan.

"NOONA~!" Yunhee turned around in time to see Daesung taking her into a big hug. "Noona, I missed you!"

Yunhee laughed. "I just saw you last night, Daesung-ah!"


"Daesung-ah?" Jiyong peeked over Kyuhyun's shoulder to see his dongseng hugging the girl he saw that the market. "Ya-" but he was cut off by Kyuhyun's hand. Kyuhyun placed a finger on his lips, signaling for Jiyong to be quiet.


Taeyang and the rest of BIGBANG made it towards her. "You had us all worried." said Taeyang.

Yunhee pouted. "Sorry."

Seungri chuckled. "It's okay, noona! Let's go inside." he said and started guiding her inside.

Yunhee frowned and looked over her shoulder to see Kyuhyun, but TOP was behind her and he was definitely too tall for her to see over.


Kyuhyun sighed, relieved that someone took her inside. He let go of Jiyong and stared at him one last time. "I really do suggest leaving now." he said, turning his back on him and walked towards the house.

Jiyong stood there for a second before he started to leave with a million thoughts running through his head. Why was his group there? Who was that girl Daesung called 'noona'? What are they hiding from him?

Jiyong sighed. He'll just have to question them later.


Yunhee stood in front of the door and refused to go in. "I won't."

Sungmin pouted. "Come on! The food's going to burn."

Sungmin's statement hit Ryeowook the most. "THE FOOD!" he screamed, running into the kitchen. Everyone laughed, but Yunhee stood firm.

"Why won't you come inside?" asked Bom.

Yunhee pointed to her feet. "They're dirty; I don't want to make the floors dirty too."

Everyone gave her an 'are-you-for-real?' look and sighed. Eunhyuk went up to her and picked her up, bridal style. 

Yunhee blushed. "Y-yah! Oppa! Put me down!"

He gave her a huge grin. "You said your feet were dirty." he said, walking towards the stairs. "Now where's the nearest bathroom?"

Yunhee pouted and crossed her arms across her chest. "In my room, there." she answered pointing to the white door on the left.

He nodded and went inside; he carried her into the bathroom and placed her inside the bathtub. "I'll be downstairs if you need me."

She nodded and thanked him. Once he closed the door, Yunhee started washing up before she made her way down. She saw everyone enjoying themselves in the living room, laughing amongst themselves, Ryeowook was away in the kitchen and she saw Kyuhyun sitting at the counter, his hands in his hair.

She approached him and sat down next to him. "Are you okay, oppa?"

He looked at her then smiled. "I should be asking you that, pabo." he chuckled.

She smiled. "I'm fine, oppa." she said. "Thank you for everything."

He looked at her confused, but before he could ask, Ryeowook interrupted them. "Yunhee-ya, did you do something to these pots?"

"Yeah, I added some extra spices and vegetables to each so that there's a kick to it."

He smiled. "Can you tell me which? I usually just kept them like that, but whatever you did, it tastes a million times better."

She giggled. "Oppa~ your taste buds are dull~" She got out of her chair and the two started discussing about the cooking.

Kyuhyun chuckled. He knew that Yunhee was very passionate about cooking. It ran in the family, her mother was a great chef and so was her grandmother. He was given the opportunity once to eat one of her grandmother's meals before she passed away. He was in awe by the high quality of the food, but he knew that if she was still alive today, if both were still alive today, that they would be surprised and proud that Yunhee's cooking surpasses both of them. Yet, she doesn't want to become a chef, instead she wanted to keep her mother's dream of her becoming a doctor when everyone knows that she's destined to become a great chef.

He sighed and massaged his temples. 'This has been a crazy day.' he thought. "Hey, Yunhee-ya. I'm going to use your computer. Just call me when dinner's ready."

"Okay, oppa. You know the password." she said, then returned to Ryeowook, teaching him a few new recipes.

Kyuhyun made his way to the stairs when someone called him. "Kyuhyun-ah! Come play with us!" said Leeteuk.

He shook his head. "Going to play some Starcraft before dinner." he replied then went upstairs.

"Oh right, dinner." Leeteuk turned to the rest of the group. "Are we staying for dinner? Even though we ate already?"

"Yunhee-ya's cooking. I'm not leaving." answered Heechul.

Shindong nodded. "Her leftovers are delicious; I can't wait to try them out fresh!"

Leeteuk laughed. "Okay, I'll go ask her first."


The rest of the time, the group stayed in the living room, entertaining each other, while Yunhee and Ryeowook stayed in the kitchen and Kyuhyun in her office, playing Starcraft. When dinner was ready, everyone ate in the living room since the dining room wasn't big enough to hold all nineteen people. Yunhee couldn't remember the last time this house had so many people in it; it really made things livelier. 

By ten, everyone was getting ready to leave. Yunhee stood on the porch, watching everyone get into their cars. Leeteuk and Heechul walked over to the YG gang. "Hey, it was a really nice evening." said Leeteuk, holding out his hand.

"It was hyung." replied Taeyang as they shook hand. 

"But, don't get us wrong, we won't give up on trying to match Kyuhyun-ah and Yunhee-ya together." smirked Heechul.

CL laughed. "Oh, don't worry; we don't plan on losing."

Daesung grinned. "Yeah, SM will have to work extra hard to steal noona away from us."

Leeteuk smiled. "We'll see about that." They bid their goodbyes after yelling out a loud 'goodbye' to Yunhee.

Yunhee laughed, waving at them. 'My life may be full of idols, but they're all wonderful people to have around.'


Yunhee sighed as she looked at the clock. It was only eleven in the morning. She woke up earlier that day to get ready for school, but then remembered Kyuhyun telling her the doctor had placed her on bed rest for the rest of the week. She pouted. "That's three days of doing nothing." she groaned. All of her assignments were finished ahead of time and she couldn't go to the hospital since that wouldn't be following the doctor's orders. She sighed again. "At least give me something to do!"

A few seconds passed, she heard the doorbell ring. She blinked. She knew that all the Super Junior members were busy since Kyuhyun called her this morning saying that he wasn't going to be able to come over until the evening, BIGBANG had various recordings to do and 2NE1 were going to LA today to talk to some famous producer there.

Another ring got her out of thoughts, she got out of bed and made her way to the door. "I'M COMING!" she yelled. Without looking through the peek hole, she opened the door and froze.

The person took off his sunglasses and smiled at her. "Hi there. You're Daesung's noona, right?" he asked, but she didn't response. "Well, I'm Jiyong, Kwon Jiyong."


----


OMG

Stupid Jiyong, showing up like that. Hold strong, Yunhee!

Kekekeke Another update! :D I'm actually very excited about this meeting between the two. You have no idea how excited I am. Though, I hope she doesn't pass out due to shock again.

So, what are you guys thinking so far about the story?

Do you think that Yunhee's too... Mary Sue? What about the other characters? Do they seem... out-of-character? 

Tell me guys! D:

Also, I guess I should clarify on some things. Yunhee's height, well she's as tall as Minzy, which is five foot three inches and you know guys, they are usually towering over most girls. XD; And, Yunhee interns at the hospital since she's still a student.

Comment please~!