10: The Two Rival Groups Meet!

| R E M E M B E R | P A R T T W O |

ASDFJKL;

I reached double digits!

That never happened before! I usually lose interest in a story around chapter three or something and never update again, but here I am, ENTERING DOUBLE DIGITS! 

Do you know how proud and happy I am!? T-T;

Okay... I'm calm now, but still! This is exciting - very exciting.

Which reminds me... someone remind me to email my friend later. XD; I keep forgetting.



----


The phone rang in the room. Everyone stopped what they were doing, staring at it to make sure it wasn't their restless minds playing tricks on them. Surely enough, the phone rang again. "I'LL GET IT!" everyone yelled, jumping at the phone, praying that it was for them. However, someone beat them to it.

"Yobosaeyo?" answered Leeteuk. Everyone crowded around him, hoping that he'll hand over the phone to one of them.

Leeteuk frowned. "Yah! Calm down, Kyuhyun-ah!" Though disappointed, they continued to listen in, feeling a bit worried about their maknae now. "MOH!? Why don't you take her to the hospital!?" he yelled. Everyone had gone wide-eye, pushing each other to get closer. "She lives that far? Aish. Okay, deep breathes! We'll be on our way there." Pause. "Right, address! Ahh... paper... pen...." The group squirmed, looking for some paper and pen for the leader. After a moment, Eunhyuk held a stack of paper and Siwon gave him Sungmin's fuzzy pink pen. "Okay, now tell me! Okay... got that... ye, we'll be right there!" Leeteuk hung up the phone then ran into his room to get changed. Everyone ran after him, hoping to get an explanation. "HYUNG!"

Leeteuk locked his door before any of the members could slip in. "Changing!"

"But why!?" asked Sungmin.

"Yeah, what happened over the phone!?" added Heechul.

They heard a loud crash and a groan. "Yunhee-ya - Kyuhyun-ah freaked - go there." The sound was muffled, making it hard to hear.

"HYUNG!"

Leeteuk swung opened the door and the group gasped. Everywhere he would go, he always looked his best, yet this time his clothes were just thrown on randomly. "Yunhee-ya fainted and Kyuhyun-ah's freaking out. He took her to her house and now we have to get there to help out." he said, but everyone already ran into their rooms to change after hearing that Yunhee fainted.

Leeteuk walked to the door, taking the car keys along the way. "Yah! Hurry up!" he shouted. Everyone rushed out of their rooms and out the door.

Siwon took the keys from Leeteuk. "You're NOT allowed to drive, hyung." he said, pushing the leader into the backseat of the van.


"Are you sure that we're going the right way?" asked Heechul as he stared at the old people on the streets.

"The GPS doesn't lie, hyung." replied Siwon. Though, even he was starting to doubt it.

"I wrote down the right address! I'm sure we're not lost!" defended Leeteuk.

"Is it that house in front?" asked Eunhyuk, pointing to the two story white house in front of them. The group all looked through the window.

"Well, that is Kyuhyun-ah's car." said Ryeowook. "But, I don't know about the Porsche."

Siwon parked the van besides Kyuhyun's car and they all immediately rushed out of the car. Donghae was the first one to the door and pressed the doorbell before anyone else could.

"Yah! Donghae-ya! I wanted to push the doorbell." pouted Sungmin. 

Donghae laughed but before he would reply, the door open, revealing a stressed out Kyuhyun. "HYUNGS!"

Leeteuk placed both of his hands on his shoulders. "BREATH!" he commanded. "Come on! Deep breathe in; deep breathe out."

Kyuhyun did as he was told and he felt a bit more relaxed. "Come in, just stay quiet; sunbaenim is looking over Yunhee-ya right now." he said, stepping aside for the rest of the group to come in.

"Does she really live in this house?" asked Siwon as he looked around.

Kyuhyun nodded. "It was built by her great great grandfather; this house and the beach are private property owned by her family."

Heechul whistled. "Pretty nice."

Leeteuk looked around. "Isn't Yunhee-ya suppose to have guest come over? Did you call them and them not to come anymore?"

"No, I don't know whose coming." he answered.

Everyone turned to look at Ryeowook. He sighed. "I'll start cooking." he said, going into the kitchen.

Donghae raised his hand. "I'll help you!"

But before he could step foot in the kitchen Yesung stopped him. "I'm pretty sure that Yunhee-ya doesn't want her guest to die from food poisoning, Donghae-ya." he said, making Donghae pout and everyone laughed.

"So, I guessing that's sunbaenim's car outside?" asked Leeteuk. Kyuhyun nodded. "For SM's personal doctor, he can afford such a nice car." He laughed and then patted the maknae on the back. "Don't worry, she'll be fine."

"Kyuhyun-ssi."

Everyone looked to the top of the staircase and saw the doctor gestured for Kyuhyun to come with him. The two entered a room and closed the door. Leeteuk sighed, he could tell how worry their maknae is without him even saying a single word. For the first time, he had never seen him so scared.

"Well..." started Shindong. "There's nothing left but to wait."

"I guess so."

"Then... I'm going to see if she has any leftover food." he grinned, making his way to the kitchen.

"Hyung! Didn't we just eat at home!" replied Ryeowook.

Shindong looked at him then burst out laughing since he was wearing Yunhee's pink bunny apron. "Yeh, but someone took most of my food." he said, eying Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk looked away and whistled. "I don't know what you're talking about hyung."

Shindong rolled his eyes, pulling out one of Yunhee's leftover containers and placed it in the microwave. After a few minutes, he took it out and took the first bite. "OMO! THIS IS DELICIOUS!" he exclaimed, catching everyone's attention.

Ryeowook got a different spoon and tried some. "...I need to ask her for the recipe later."

Everyone flocked into the kitchen, wanting to try some of it. "OMO! I SEE UTOPIA!"

"Hyung! Is there any way we can hire her as our personal chief?" asked Donghae. Siwon and Sungmin nodded in agreement.

Leeteuk stared at them. "I don't think that we should be eating her food."

"Oh shut up and try some for yourself." said Heechul, shoving a spoonful into the leader's mouth.

Leeteuk eyes became wide as he chew. "... I might consider it." The group burst into cheers.


"YAH! Hurry up and drive faster! Noona's cooking is calling for me!" complained Seungri. Minzy nodded.

Dara laughed. "Geez, she's probably still cooking now."

Taeyang smiled, but didn't reply. The group decided that they wanted to arrive three hours early to help Yunhee with the cooking; that way, for once, she would eat with them instead of just standing by the sidelines watching them eat.

"Hey, why are there three cars in the driveway?" asked TOP.

Taeyang furrowed his eyebrows. "I don't know who they belong to."

"OH! MY! GOD! IT'S THE NEW PORSCHE!" screamed Seungri and CL. "IT ONLY CAME OUT IN AMERICA!

Taeyang parked the car next to the Porsche and those two immediately ran out of the car, admiring the foreign automobile. While everyone was getting out, Daesung pranced to the door and rang the doorbell. "Noona~"

"Yah! It was supposed to be my turn, hyung!" complained Seungri.

Daesung laughed. "It's your fault!" He heard the door open behind him and he jumped, glomping the person. "NOONA~ ANNYEONG~" he paused. "Noona, did you work out from the last time I hugged you?"

"Daesung-ah, that isn't Yunhee-ya." said Taeyang.

Daesung blinked, letting go of the person. As Taeyang said, instead of Yunhee there, it was Super Junior's member, Yesung. "Yesung-ssi! Haha I'm so sorry! I thought you were noona!"

Yesung blinked. "It's okay." he smiled. "Are you Yunhee-ya's guests?" They nodded. "Um well, she isn't feeling well right now, but Ryeowook-ah is cooking dinner for you!"

"NOONA'S/UNNIE'S NOT WELL!?" some of them exclaimed and were about to dash into her room, but Yesung stopped them.

"There's a doctor with her right now. So, it's best to be quiet." he said, placing a finger on his lips. He fully opened the doors and stepped aside. "Do come in though."

The group stepped in and saw the rest of Super Junior in the kitchen, helping themselves to Yunhee's leftovers from yesterday. Shindong was the first to spot them. "AH! Seungri-ya! Long time no see!"

Seungri laughed. "We just recorded Strong Heart yesterday hyung!"

"That's still a while ago."

"So you're all her guest?" asked Sungmin.

Taeyang nodded. "Yunhee-ya and I are friends."

"Met in college?" asked Donghae.

"No, since middle school."

"That's a while back." laughed Siwon.

Taeyang laughed too. "I guess so. Now I feel old."

"Don't us all." they all chorused, minus Seungri, Minzy and CL.

They all looked at them. "Don't look at us; we're still in our teens." said CL.

Seungri looked around. "Where's Kyuhyun-ssi?"

"He's up there with sunabenim and Yunhee-ya." Heechul answered, a spoon sticking out of his mouth. "Our maknae is sick too."

"Kyuhyun-ssi's sick?" asked Bom.

Heechul smirked. "Love sick."

Sungmin giggled. "Don't tell anyone, but we're trying to get those two together."

The YG group stared at them. "You can't." said Minzy.

"Why not?" asked Ryeowook.

"Cause we're trying to get Yunhee noona together with Jiyong hyung." answered Daesung.

"YOU'RE WHAT!?"


----


Oooh! Who shouted there at the end!? lol I know, but you'll all find out next chapter. ;)

Now we have two rival groups, each met each other and everything. Really the question is, who will win in the end? Kyuhyun or G-Dragon?

I don't know, in my opinion, both are very yummy. XDDDD;

Comment please people~