7: How we first met

| R E M E M B E R | P A R T T W O |

Okay, I seriously don't know what to do for this chapter. I was hoping so some ideas from people who like the story, but I guess not. 

Also, Yunhee's mysterious friend will be here again, but I won't mention his name. He will continue to be a mysterious person until he tells me himself that he wants to be known to everyone. XD;

So keep that in mind.

This will probably be a filler chapter until I try to develop a plot for the next chapter or maybe I'll get a plot as I type, I don't kn
ow. We'll see as time pass, eh?


----


It was only dawn. The sun was slowly rising over the horizon, painting the sky with morning colors. Yunhee felt some sun rays peeked through her window. She frowned in her sleep and pulled the covers over her head, sighing happily to be back in the dark. She didn't want to wake up yet; she wanted to continue dreaming, dreaming of a dream that she knew would never come true, even with the help from the matchmaking group with an 800% success rate. "Jiyong-ah... saranghaeyo."


He pulled his car up the drive way and parked. Stepping out the car, he paused for a moment to stare at the rising sun. He smiled happily. 'Yunhee-ya lives in such a beautiful place.' he thought as he watched the waves gently lap up the clean white sand.

Locking his car, he yawned. Normally when he had no schedules to attend to, he would sleep in on a day like today, but he didn't today. He wanted to spend the day with Yunhee since he hadn't seen her much when his group had promotions, but now that the promotions had ended, he wanted to spend some time away from his group.

Opening the front door and taking off his shoes, he walked into the kitchen, placing his backpack on the counter. He looked around, the kitchen was clean, but there was a pile of washed dishes on the dish rack. He raised an eyebrow. 'She usually dries them and put them up before going to bed.' he thought as he placed the dishes in the right places. 

Opening the refrigerator, he pulled out the carton of eggs and a stick of butter. Sure, he wasn't the best cook in the group, but at least he knew how to make some decent eggs without burning down the house. He sighed. 'Eggs and cereal are probably the only things that Yunhee-ya would ever let me make.' He chuckled at his thought.

Moving the eggs on a clean plate, he set it aside and washed the pan before Yunhee killed him for making a mess in her kitchen. He placed the eggs on a tray along with a glass of orange juice and made his way up stairs, careful not to spill anything.

He opened the door and smiled, seeing that she was still asleep. Gently placing down the tray so it won't wake her, he opened the blinds, making her groaned. 

"Turn. Off. Sun. NOW." she groaned, pulling the covers up.

He laughed. "Yunhee-ya wake up!"

She pulled the covers down, giving him a cute pout and glare. "Oppa, it's only seven in the morning~ Let me sleep!"

"Nope. I'm taking you out today. So, get up or else your breakfast will get cold."

She stared at him with a blank expression. "You made breakfast...?" she asked. When she realized that he cooked in her house, she jumped out of bed and was about to make a mad dash to the kitchen, but he pulled her down and sat her on the bed, laughing at her frighten face.

"Don't worry! I only made eggs! The kitchen is clean and spotless~" he smiled.

She searched his eyes, praying that what he was saying was true. She sighed peacefully when she believed him. "Don't scare me like that, oppa~" she smiled.

He chuckled and patted her head. "Go brush up already~ You're morning breath stinks~"

She pouted and glared at him. "At least I don't get bed head!" she shouted, ruffling his hair before dashing into the bathroom before he could do something.

He frowned, fixing his hair then smiled. 'She's still the same as always.' he thought as he remembered how they first met.

It was the beginning of the fall term at Chung-Ang University. As a new student, he was hopelessly getting lost on such a big campus; he wasn't even to sure that he was on the right campus. He sighed, looking at the map again then looked around to recognize any of the landmarks on the map.

Instead, he saw a group of girls, looking in his direction, whispering and giggling amongst themselves. He started walking to him to ask for directions, but stopped dead in this tracks when he saw that they were holding fan items from the group that he was in.
'Oh no.'

"Excuse me, you're from this group right?" one girl asked, giggling while holding up her bag.

He shook his head. "N-no. You got me mistaken. Now excuse me." he was about to leave when one girl pulled him back.

"Don't lie! You look exactly like him!" she said, invading his personal bubble.

He panicked; his hyungs had warned him about this beforehand. Listening to their advice, he pointed in a random direction, shouting "LOOK! IT'S H.O.T'S KANGTA!"

However, none of the girls believed him and he was still stuck there.

"
LEE JAEHYUN! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!?" shouted a voice.

Everyone turned to look at her. She was slightly shorter than the rest of them with a fair complexion and chubby cheeks, mostly likely from some baby fat. Her long brown hair was tied by into a low ponytail with a beige beanie over her head.

"Who are you?" asked one of the girls, gripping even tighter to his arm.

She walked up to the group, glaring at him. "Jaehyun-ah! I'd been looking all over campus for you! Geez! How could you get that lost!?" she shouted then turned to the group of girls and smiled. "Sorry that he was bothering you! My friend gets lost easily." She bowed, then took a hold of his free arm, instantly freeing him from the girls.

"Jaehyun? I think you're mistaken, he's-"

But she placed her hand up, signaling them to stop. "He's definitely Jaehyun-ah. We're neighbors and grew up together." she sighed. "But I don't know why anyone would always think that looks like some idol when he clearly looks average like everyone else."

The girls looked at him, examining him. "I guess you're right. There's no way he's an idol. We're sorry for disturbing you, Jaehyun-ssi." The girls bowed then left.

She waited until they were out of sight before letting go of his arm and bowed. "Sorry about that! I just thought you needed help getting out of that mess." she grinned, proud of her good deed.

He stared at her. "N-no! I should really thank you! I really thought that I was going to be in deep trouble with fans!"

She looked at him. "Are you really an idol~?" she asked, laughing. 

He looked at her oddly. "Don't you know how I am?"

She blinked then shook her head. "No, should I though?" she questioned but then a smile graced her face and she extended her hand. "By the way, I'm Choi Yun Hee."

He smiled at her and shook her hand, introducing himself.

From that day on, they were friends. He was just a normal guy around her and he liked that. Sure, being an idol has it perks, but it's nice to just be an average guy once in a while.


"Oppa~ OPPA!"

He shook his head then looked at Yunhee next to him, the plate of eggs in her hands were already half gone. "Hm?"

She giggled. "You were spacing out, oppa~ Who were you thinking of? Oh! Is it a girl?" she questioned, getting excited.

He laughed. "Yes, I was thinking about this short girl who asks too many questions named Yunhee."

Yunhee pouted. "Well, sorry~" 

They stayed silent while Yunhee finished off her breakfast. She stared at the empty plate in front of her then looked at him. "Hey, oppa?"

"Yes, Yunhee-ya?"

"Are you really an idol?"

He looked at her then laughed. "I told you two years ago that I was!"

She pouted. "I thought you were kidding. I really didn't know that you were."

He smiled then looked at the ceiling. "I was really glad that you didn't know. I was able to become friends with a person who sees me as me outside of my group." He turned to look at her with a soft expression.

She smiled, knowing that he was completely happy."I'm always going to treat you the same, oppa~"


---


Okay. Mysterious guy~ <3

XD; Sorry, but anyone even submits one guess then I'll tell you who he is~ I mean it! It doesn't have to even be right! Just one guess in the comments then I'll tell who he is in the next chapter.

So, what do you guys think so far?

I can't help but feel like it's getting nowhere, so next chapter Seungri's little group will hatch a plan and put it in action. :D

Yunhee-ya~ be careful next chapter~ lol

Please comment~ <3