14: Super Junior's Plans Part 1

| R E M E M B E R | P A R T T W O |

The boys sighed as they shuffled into the plain van. The manager got into the front seat. "Okay boys, just rest while I drive you home."

Everyone faintly agreed as they started talking amongst themselves. After a few minutes, one of the members waved his hand in front of his friend. "Yah, Kyuhyun-ah!" he shouted, but no use as he remained asleep. The member grinned and gave the 'okay' sign.

"Alright, here's what we're going to do." said Leeteuk as everyone moved closer to hear the plan.


Yunhee frowned, it was six in the evening and someone was constantly ringing her doorbell. "Oppa left five hours ago." she sighed, going down the stairs. "I'M COMING!"

She opened the door, mostly expecting to see Kyuhyun, but instead, it was Heechul, Sungmin, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk standing there on the porch.

"Yah! What told you so long to open the door!?" complained Heechul.

"I apologize. I just woke up and yeah." she mumbled.

"See, I told you to call first, hyung!" said Sungmin then he smiled at her. "Yunhee-ya, you won't mind doing us a favor, do you?"

"A favor?" she asked. "What kind of favor?"

They all grinned. "Just keep this blindfold on and don't say anything." said Leeteuk.

She took a step back. "What are you going to do to me?"

Their once friendly grins became that tinted with evil. "Oh you'll see." they said as they jumped on her.

"AHHH!"


Kyuhyun looked under his bed once again. "Hyungs, are you sure you haven't found my keys? Yunhee-ya is expecting me!"

"Oh! I think I found them!" yelled Shindong. Kyuhyun went outside and saw most of the members lined up with a grin on their face.

"Shindong hyung, where's my keys?"

"Oh, did I say I found them?" he answered, acting innocent. 

He looked at each member, suspiciously, then it hit him. "Where's Leeteuk hyung, Heechul hyung, Sungmin hyung, Eunhyuk hyung and Ryeowook hyung?"

"Oh, are they missing?" asked Siwon, looking around.

Kyuhyun was about to say something when something jumped on his back and blindfolded him. "Y-YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"  he yelled, trying to throw the person off of him.

"Something for your own good!" said Ryeowook.

"HYUNGS!" Kyuhyun heard the rushing of footsteps, but instead of helping get Ryeowook off, they were helping hold him down.

"Now, don't taking off that blindfold." said Donghae as he picked Kyuhyun up like a bag of potatoes.

"Yah! Put me down!" Kyuhyun yelled, kicking and hitting him. Unfortunately for Donghae, one of his kicks landed on a very sensitive area.

"OMPH!" Donghae dropped Kyuhyun roughly on the floor as he kneeled down cupping the spot Kyuhyun kicked him.

Kyuhyun was about to get away before Siwon stopped him. "If you don't do as we say, we're going to take away all your game privileges and your privileges to see her."

Kyuhyun froze and sat still, pouting. "No fair, hyung."

Donghae struggled to get up. "You couldn't do that in the beginning!?"

Siwon laughed. "I didn't expect that you would get hit there." He got Kyuhyun up on his feet and started pushing him towards the door. "Someone help Donghae hyung so we can get going."

Ryeowook and Shindong helped Donghae and the rest of the group went into the van. Before Siwon entered the van, he took out his cell phone and texted somebody.


"Oppas! You should have let me change out of my pajamas first!" complained Yunhee.

Leeteuk chuckled. "Sorry, we just couldn't waste any time." he said, ruffling her hair.

Yunhee pouted as Heechul guided her to a chair, making her sit down. Yunhee heard the clicking of high heels then a squeal. "SHE'S SO ADORABLE! Definitely a change for dressing up you guys!"

Sungmin chuckled. "Yunhee-ya, this is one of your stylist, Soomin noona."

Yunhee nodded, seeing as to she's still blindfolded. "Stand up, dear. I need to take a good look at you." Yunhee did what she was told, almost tripping on the chair if Sungmin didn't catch her. "Tsk, was there a need to blindfold the girl!?"

Eunhyuk nervously laughed. "It was the only way she would come with us."

"You kidnapped her?"

Heechul sighed. "We told you what we were doing, ajumma!"

Soomin growled as she pulled off the blindfold. "Call me that one more time and I'll make sure you're pretty hair won't be so pretty anymore." Heechul defensively placed his hands up over his hair. "Now, open your eyes dear." Yunhee opened her eyes and gasped. In front of her was a beautiful middle aged woman. Soomin frowned. "What's with the gasp?"

"Probably thought 'who's this hideous person?'" laughed Heechul, then ducked behind Leeteuk when she threw a comb in his direction.

"What did I just say, Kim Heechul-ah!" she shouted then turned back to Yunhee. "You weren't thinking that at all, right?"

Yunhee shook her head. "I apologize; I just never seen some so beautiful before."

Soomin grinned and spun her around, making Yunhee look at her reflection in the mirror. "Funny, I thought you would always see a beautiful woman every time you look in a mirror." Yunhee blushed. "I'm going to have fun with her, boys."

Leeteuk laughed. "She's all yours. Just call us if you need anything." he said as he and the guys left the room leaving the two girls there. 

"Now, let's get started." Soomin grinned.


"Hyung, what are you doing to me?" Kyuhyun asked as Yesung was slicking back his hair and Ryeowook was applying foundation on his face.

Ryeowook frowned. "Hyung, I don't think we should slick back his hair."

"I'm only doing this you that you can get his whole face! We'll put it back to normal after you're finished." defended Yesung.

"What tux should we get him?" asked Donghae as he looked through the large collection of tuxs. 

"I think we should just get him a normal black one." answered Shindong.

"Bow or tie?" asked Siwon.

Everyone paused. "Bow."

Kyuhyun frowned. "A bow makes it seems like I'm getting married."

Ryeowook grinned. "If it turns out good, maybe it will."

Kyuhyun smirked. "But wouldn't it mean that I'm getting married before everyone else like Shindong hyung?"

Everyone paused again. "We'll go with tie."

"Actually," started Ryeowook, "just the suit should do fine. So don't get a tie or bow, hyung!"

"Okay, what about this suit?" asked Donghae.

"Isn't that the one he wore on Sorry, Sorry - Answer?" asked Yesung.

"Yeah, but he didn't seem to lose or gain any weight so it should still fit him."

"True."


"BOYS COME IN HERE!" yelled Soomin, immediately all four boys came running in two seconds later. The boys gasped. In front of them was Yunhee, dressed in a navy blue laced dress that stops a bit before her knees and black beaded high heels. The upper part of her hair was tied back while the lower part was slightly curled. There was very little makeup applied, only a little bit of mascara and some light pink lipstick.

"That was done fast; you take longer with us." said Heechul.

"She's already a beauty, unlike you guys." she grinned. "Now stand up dear!" Yunhee blushed while standing up, slightly pulling down the dress. "Isn't she beautiful?"

The boys continued to stare at her and nodded. "Anyway I can take her out instead?" asked Sungmin, but he shut up when everyone minus Yunhee was glaring at him.

"Unnie, do I really have to wear this?" asked Yunhee.

"Well, I can always dress you up in that champagne colored dress again."

Yunhee eyes widened as she shook her head. "This dress is fine!"

"Is she finished?" asked Leeteuk.

Soomin shook her head. "Not yet, just need some earrings to go with this necklace and bracelet." she said, touching the diamond encrusted necklace around Yunhee's neck. "Leeteuk-ah, Sungmin-ah, go get me some of your earrings."

"Our earrings?" they asked.

She stared at them. "Well, you two have the most girliest earrings out of the whole group. Now go fetch me some!"

 Leeteuk and Sungmin quickly ran out of the room and into their dressing rooms. Eunhyuk stepped up to Yunhee, gently grasping her hand and spun her around. "You did a good job, noona!" he grinned.

Heechul took her hand next. "Too good of a job; wonder if he'll be able to keep himself off of her." he said. "Noona, if she loses it, you're to blame." Yunhee blinked, not understanding what they were talking about.

Soomin laughed. "I know he's a gentleman, unlike you, Kim Heechul-ah."

"Yah! I am a gentleman!"

Before they could continue arguing, Leeteuk and Sungmin ran into the room with the jewelry box. "We couldn't choose which ones."

Soomin sighed and took the boxes from them. In the end, she decided to use Leeteuk's heart wing earrings. "These would have to do." she said, putting the earrings on Yunhee. "There all finished! So beautiful!"

They all grinned. "Most definitely!"


----


Ahh two chapters in one day. :D I'm proud. TT^TT

lol Part two is next [duh]. Well, part one of their plans are finished, so to the next step! :D

Now I need to go to bed, but don't worry! YG will have their plans too, after SuJu's though, but I doubt this plan would go pass two parts.

Comment and love people~ lol