8: Meeting More People

| R E M E M B E R | P A R T T W O |

Okay, I'm moving the plot line along! :D

Though, Seungri's plan will be pushed back to next chapter since I'm adding a twist to this story. >D 

Yes, I'm going to drive you crazy peoples. lol

Also, the mysterious OPPA is announced today. :D

It should have been announced yesterday, but I didn't see someone's guess before I posted seven so we'll know who he is in this chapter. :)



----


Yunhee frowned, staring at the paper in front of her then back at the textbook. She groaned. "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS AT ALL!"

He laughed. "You're fault for taking that class, Yunhee-ya~"

She pouted. "I need extra hours and they wouldn't let me take another science class; so, I had to take English."

"Well, you could have taken a music class and be with me." he smiled.

"I can't sing... nor can I compose." she stated, flatly. "Oppa~ Help me~"

He chuckled. "I don't know much English. I know Chinese."

"Not going to help here."

They sat in silence for a bit before he snapped his hand. "I have a hyung who's very good at English. I don't think he has any schedules today!"

Yunhee grinned. "Really!? Do you think he's home? Oh.. will be he okay with helping me on my assignment?"

He smiled. "I'm sure he'll help. Let me go call him first." he said, pulling out the phone then stepped into a different room to make the call.

Yunhee grinned to herself. She was lucky that he wasn't angry at her for not knowing that he was an idol. After finding out about the group, the two spent all morning watching their music videos all morning and she in each one. She had to admit, they definitely had a different music style than BIGBANG's, but she wouldn't be able to choose them over BIGBANG right now since she only started listening to them.

She sighed then messaged her temples. "Too many idols~ Why am I friends with so many idols now?" she asked nobody, smiling to herself.

"Cause we're all attracted to you."

Yunhee looked up, a slight blush on her face. "Haha very funny, oppa!"

He smiled. "He said that he wouldn't mind, but we'll have to go to my apartment for him to help."

Yunhee smiled. "I don't mind! I want to meet as many members as possible from the group that's taking care of you!"

He pouted. "Just because I'm the maknae, doesn't mean that they're taking care of me!"


Yunhee stared in awe at the building in front of her. He said that he was taking her to their apartment, but looking at it, it was more of a house than an apartment since they entered the neighborhood. 

"Oppa! I thought you live in an apartment?" she asked.

He chuckled. "Well, I always called it an apartment, but I guess I should really call it a house."

-Yunhee's POV-

I looked at the house in front of me. It was much larger than my own house, maybe because there are a lot of members in his group.

"Yunhee-ya."

I tore myself line of vision from the modern house to him. "Yes, oppa?"

He smiled at me. "Let's go in." he said opening the gate for me.

I smiled, pulling the strap to my backpack up. We walked into the house. I would have guess, with so many people living in it, that the house would be a total mess, but instead, it was really decent. "I guess the cleaning lady already came by." Oh, so that would definitely explain why.

Stepping into the house, after taking my shoes off, I felt really cozy here. You can feel the happiness in the air, the warmth of a big family. I smiled to myself, remembering this feeling. Oppa guided me to the living room and surely enough, there was a member sitting there by himself, reading an American newspaper. I grinned. 'He's going to be a lifesaver!'

"Hyung." oppa called out, catching his attention.

He looked at oppa, then lingered on me. I looked away quickly, trying not to look him in the eye. After a few seconds, I glanced back at him and saw him smiling. "You must be the Yunhee-ya that our maknae keeps talking about."

I glared at oppa as he blushed and defended himself, saying that he never talked about me. I laughed; never had I ever seen my so flustered. "Sunbaenim! I'm really glad that you're willing to help me with my English!" I said, bowing at a ninety degree angle.

He laughed. "No need for formalities." He patted the seat next to him. "Come, let's get started."


After a couple hours of work, I finally finished with the help from both oppas. Yes, sunbaenim made me call him 'oppa' too. We were all seated together, watching an old variety show with them in it when the door burst open and a lot of guys came in, talking amongst themselves. They passed by the couch, saying 'hello' to both oppas, before heading to the kitchen. I blinked as they didn't realize that I was sitting there. I shrugged it off and turned back to the tv before I heard a loud noise coming from the kitchen and the group rushed back out into the living staring at me with wide eyes. "Erm... hello?" I said, trying my best not to laugh.

"Yah! You know you're not allowed to have girlfriends here!" shouted one of the guys. I stared at him. 'He would be even more beautiful if he was a girl.'

"I'm not their girlfriend." I muttered, my eyes casted down, not wanting to see their faces.

"Hyungs, this is Choi Yun Hee-ya, my friend." explained oppa.

"AH!" the group exclaimed, but then they all grinned and pounced on me, asking me all sorts of questions.

"Y-YAH!" I screamed, trying to get out of their embrace.

"Hyungs, you're suffocating her." They all immediately let go, grinning shyly.

"You do know we are, right?" one of them asked. Is it only me... or does he remind you of a monkey?

"Erm... I know the group name... but I don't know all the individual names." I admitted, a slightly blushing from embarrassment. 

"BOH!? YOU'RE KIDDING RIGHT!?"

Oppa shook his head. "She's telling the truth, trust me. She finally figured out this morning that I was an idol and I'd known her for two years."

They all stared at me strangely like, like I was an alien from a foreign galaxy.

"LINE UP!" one shouted, which I'm guessing is the leader. Everyone, even oppa, lined up in order, probably from oldest to youngest.

"I'm the leader and mother, Leeteuk imnida."

"Kim Heechul imnida, a young man who will never be old~" he grinned.

"Hyung, you're already getting wrinkles though." said oppa. 

Heechul glared at him then ran into a room, I'm only guessing the bathroom, to check. Everyone laughed.

"I was the guy with the most beautiful voice, Yesung imnida." Ahh... oppa said something about him... I forgot though.

"I'm the most slender one, Shindong imnida." Again, everyone laughed.

The next one was about to talk until I interrupted him. "You're the pink princess right? Or is that Heechul-nim?" I asked. 

"YAH!" shouted Heechul, walking back to the room. "No one can compete with him with pink so don't put me in that category!"

He smiled. "I am the most pure man among all of them, call me Sungmin!"

"Donghae imnida, a man full of happiness!" he said grinning.

"I'm the most precious and charming, Eunhyuk imnida~" The monkey! I should probably refer to him by his name now.

"You already know me, but I'm the one who always goes to church EVERY Sunday." he paused and eyed Heechul.

"I won't go no matter how many times to try to drag me!" I chuckled.

"Siwon imnida." Funny... he's just like Youngbae oppa! Maybe they go to the same church.

"I'm the resident cook and the eternal maknae, Ryeowook imnida~" he sang. Yes, definitely an unique voice.

Oppa smiled. "I'm the man that brings down the average age of this group, the maknae, Kyuhyun imnida."

"Together, we're... SUPER JUNIOR!" they chorused and grinned, doing their signature move.

I giggled. "Well, I'm the average college student surrounded by countless idols, Yunhee imnida~" I grinned, giving them a peace sign. We all laughed.

-End of POV-


It's been hours since Yunhee first arrived. She took a glance at the clock and gasp, realizing how late it was. "Oppa?" she called out. All ten boys looked at her. Yunhee frowned. 'That's right, they're making me call them all oppa.' she thought.

"Is there something wrong, Yunhee-ya?" asked Leeteuk.

She shook her head. "No, it's just getting late and I should get going." she answered, standing up. 

Kyuhyun stood up too. "I'll drive you home." She smiled, thanking him.

Ryeowook frowned. "At least stay for dinner, Yunhee-ya."

"It's okay, Ryeowook oppa. I have guest coming over at nine, so I need to cook dinner for them." she laughed. She politely said 'good-bye' to everyone and the two left.

"You know, have you seen how Kyuhyun-ah acts around her?" asked Heechul as he used his phone to reply to his friend on Twitter.

"Definitely different." answered Donghae.

"I'm pretty sure that he likes her." added Eunhyuk.

"Oh, he does." replied Ryeowook as he got up and stretched. "I'm going to get dinner started."

"You know what we have to do for our maknae then, right?" smirked Heechul.

"MATCHMAKING TIME."


----


How's that for a plot twist? :D

Sooo... it's Super Junior's matchmaking agency vs YG's matchmaking agency... omo, that's a battle that I'm willing to see! XD;

Still, sorry for people who hoped it was someone else! Kyu is like one of the love of my life. XD; Oh, there are most certainly others, plus the only thing that I'd been listening to is his solo for the Baker King drama. I'm serious; I'm like in love with his voice. XD;

Also... Yunhee will see GD next chapter for sure. :D Finally eh? We need them to see each other or at least, people been wanting them to see each other. XD; I'm one for sure! lol

Also, after revealing Kyu, it sorts of sets up a time in the story. So, Super Junior finished promotions for No Other and Bonamana on July 25th, right? So, it's near the end of July, meaning YUNHEE'S BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP!!! Frick... need to think of something then lol.

Also, I know that Kyu doesn't go to Chung-Ang University, he goes to Kyung-Hee University. Yes, the same one that G-Dragon and Daesung goes to. But, I moved him to Chung-Ang to make it more interesting.

Lastly, [been using 'also' too much lol] I know, it's summer in the story, but like how American universities have summer classes fro students, Korea will have it too because I say so. lol

You know... I think I might need a new poster now. XD;

Comment and subscribe~ It gives me a will to write. :D