11: Anger

| R E M E M B E R | P A R T T W O |

-Kyuhyun's POV-

I followed the doctor into Yunhee's room. Immediately, I ran to her side, taking her hand into mine. I heard the doctor laughed. 

"There's no need to be so concern. I did a thorough check up on her, she's just passed out due to stress. Tell me, has she been overworking herself?" he asked, getting his clipboard and pen ready.

I thought about it. "I would think so. Exams are coming up and she's been cooking meals fit for a king a lot lately. Also, I think she took a double shift at the hospital recently." he answered. 'But, it was mostly because of Jiyong-ssi that she fainted.'

"Hm? A medical student?"

I nodded. "An outstanding one in fact."

The doctor laughed. "Okay. From everything that you listed, I'm positive that it's mostly stress related, but to be sure, I'm assigning her bed rest for the rest of the week." he paused, scribbling it down. "Just call me back at the end of the week so I can check up on her again."

I nodded again and shook hands with him. "Thank you so much, sunbaenim. I'll walk you out."

The doctor nodded, placing his things in his bag before placing a note on her desk. "That's a note for her school. Make sure that they get it. Kyuhyun-ssi, I'll keep this visit a secret from SM; I know very well not to involve those outside the business in it."

I bowed, truly grateful that he wasn't going to charge Yunhee; if he did, she would probably have to sell her house and property to pay him off. "Thank you again, sunbaenim."

The doctor chuckled. "I know what it's like to be in love at your age, Kyuhyun-ssi. Though, this is the first time that I ever had someone so panicky because their girlfriend fainted."

I felt my face get hotter when he said that. "She's not my girlfriend, sunbaenim. She's just a very close friend."

"No need to explain, but I'll be keeping that a secret too." he looked out the window. "This is a very quiet place; it would be bad if it becomes noisy due to reporters."

I nodded in agreement and we went downstairs. I heard the hyungs laughing amongst themself. 'They're probably in the kitchen.' Then, I heard other voices besides theirs. 'A couple of girls and guys? Could they be Yunhee-ya's guest?'

We fully got down and I was able to see most of the BIGBANG members and the whole 2NE1 group. They were fully enjoying themselves, so I decided to leave them a bit to walk the doctor out. I opened the door and bowed. "Again, thank you for coming."

He shook his head. "It's not a problem really. Just remember to call me again at the end of the week." he said then left. 

I closed the door, locking it and made my way to the kitchen, only realizing that it had gone silent.

"Cause we're trying to get Yunhee noona together with Jiyong hyung." said Daesung.

I froze, staring at the large group in front of me. "YOU WHAT!?" I shouted.

The group slowly turned around. I marched up and grabbed the front of Daesung's shirt. "What makes you think that she should go to him!? It's because of him that she fainted! He had to come to small town with a in his arms!" I shouted.

Siwon and Donghae grabbed me, pulling me away from them. "Kyuhyun-ah! Calm down!"

"Do you know how much she suffered because of him!? And you're trying to get them together!?" I was angry, no beyond angry. Any little thing that reminds Yunhee of him, she always has this sad look in her eyes and it angered me so much that he would just simply throw her out of his life without a second thought. 

"Kyuhyun-ah!"

Taeyang looked down. "It's true. Yunhee-ya have suffered and went through a lot because of Jiyong-ah; I'm not going to defend him because of that. I know he shouldn't have just completely forgotten about her, but she won't forget about him. You and I both know that, Kyuhyun-ssi."

"I know very well her feelings for Jiyong-ssi. She won't even look at me when it's so obvious to tell what my feelings for her are! But what you're doing... it's just going to hurt her even more and I don't want that! I don't want her to get hurt." I said, casting my eyes down. Siwon and Donghae let me go, but stood there continued to stand there.

"Noona knows." said Seungri. I looked up at him, wanting him to continue. "Noona knows what we're trying to do."

"And she knows very well the risk that are involved in this." added Dara.

"Yunhee-ya isn't one who would just agree to anything without knowing the consequences that are involved." stated Taeyang.

I sighed then looked up to them, I knew that they were right, but I wasn't willing to give up on her just yet. Really, I won't ever give up on her.

We all stood there in silence for a few minutes. Well, everything was silence until we all heard a loud, annoying laughter from outside the house. "I thought this was private property." said Sungmin.

I nodded. "It is, hyung." I said, heading to the front door to confront the trespassers. I walked out and I narrowed my eyes, glaring at the couple walking hand-in-hand on Yunhee's beach. I went down there while everyone stood on the porch, watching my every movement.

"Excuse me." I said, trying to be as polite as possible, but it's so hard when all I want to do right now is punch both of them.

They both turned around and the girl squealed. "It's Kyuhyun-ah from Super Junior!"

I stared at her, a disgusted look in my eyes. I turned and looked her guy straight in her eyes. "This beach is private property; I suggest you leave now before I call the police."

The girl pouted. "Oppa~ I want to stay here on this beach a little longer!" she said to her date, then turned towards me again. "Kyuhyun oppa~ please~" 

I can already fill a cavity appear because of her sugary words. "NO. Now leave."

She pouted. "Then at least take a picture with me and give me this address so that I can visit you, oppa!" she said taking out her phone, but I took it away from her, breaking it in half. "YAH! Do you know how much that cost!? It's more than that ugly house and beach!"

I glared at her. "Leave. Now." I demanded. "And if you dare leak this to the media, this place or this incident, I will make sure that you'll regret it."

She gulped, scared of my threat. "L-let's go oppa!" she said, pulling on his arm, but he didn't budge. "Oppa?"

"Don't call me 'oppa' ever again. I don't want to see you anymore." he said, looking at her. I could tell that he was angry at her.

"Oppa?" she grinned seductively. "Let me make it up to you then." she said, pressing herself against him, but he shoved her off.

"Leave me alone. Don't ever thinking about contacting me ever again."

She fumed and stomped away. "I swear I'll make you two regret this!"

I turned my attention from her to him. "Now, it's your turn to leave."

He stared at me for a couple of minutes then sighed. "Sorry for trespassing." he paused. "Before I go, that girl you were with, is she okay?"

"Why does that matter to you?" I snapped.

He flinched. "I was just wondering. She was all smiles, then she became upset, scarred and ran away."

"Whatever happens to her, isn't your concern, Jiyong-ssi." I said. "It's actually quite a rare sight to see you worry about other people."

He frowned. "Hey man, that's rude. I do care about other people. I care about my family, my friends and my fans."

'He doesn't even name Yunhee-ya.' I thought then glared at him. "It's time for you to leave."

He returned the glare and we stood there for a couple of moments, just glaring at each other, waiting for the other to back down.

"Oppa?"


----


AH! Who called who 'oppa'!? I'm praying that it was Minzy or CL calling to GD and NOT Yunhee calling out to Kyuhyun! It would be very very very bad if it was, then it would be all three of them on the beach and remembering what happened to Yunhee the last time she saw GD. OH BOY.

Anyway, I know that I'm updating a lot right now. Okay, not really. Two chapters in two days, yeah, but I'm trying to make up for that period of five or six days of not updating. xD;

Also, I hope everyone doesn't hate Kyuhyun [/me/] because of what he said/yelled in the story and etc. XD;

Comment you silent readers~ LOL