1: Meeting New People

| R E M E M B E R | P A R T T W O |

Taeyang looked around the room. They were all at the studio, but they didn't really have anything to do. Daesung and Seungri were goofing off, TOP was reading his script and Jiyong was working on his laptop.

"Jiyong-ah?" he called out.

"Hm?" Jiyong answered, not even looking up from his laptop.

"Do you mind if I leave today?"

Jiyong looked up and then looked around. "I guess so, we're not doing anything today anyway."

Taeyang nodded then put on his baseball cap and sunglasses. As he was about to leave, his maknae stopped him.

"Where are you going, hyung?"

"To meet somebody."

"OH! WHO!?"

But Taeyang left before answering the question. Seungri pouted. It was odd that Taeyang would be going out to see somebody and without telling them who it was since he always told them who he would meet up meaning... "HYUNG IS GOING ON A DATE!?"

The sudden outburst surprised Daesung. "Would it be a problem if hyung went on his first date?"

"But dressed like that? He's not really going to impress her that much."

Daesung paused then thought about. "I guess you're right."

"It could be a simple date."

The two looked up at their oldest member, TOP.

"Hyung, if he's going on his first date ever, then he needs to impress the girl, to show that he's serious." replied Seungri.

TOP thought about this then remained silent.

Seungri grinned. "I think we need to watch out for hyung and make sure that everything goes right for him and the girl."

Daesung laughed, catching on to what Seungri was talking about. "I'm in."

The two looked at TOP, seeing his reaction. He just smirked. "I'm coming." he paused. "Jiyong-ah, are you coming too?"

"Nah, I'm busy, but I'll come with you the next time we go spying." he answered with a laugh.


She sighed as she checked her watch. He had told her to meet him in front of the fountain at eleven, but that was twenty minutes ago. Oh well, it wasn't like it was the first time he had kept her waiting.

She took out her phone and called him. "Yobosaeyo? Oppa?"

"Yobosaeyo~"

"Oppa! Where are you?"

"Right behind you."

She blinked then turned around. There he was cap and all. She pouted. "You're late."

He chuckled. "Sorry. Let me make it up to you~"

She laughed. "Of course you are. You're paying this time, oppa~ Now let's go~" she said then grabbed his hand pulling him to the nearby cake shop.


"Hyung is paying this time? Does that mean he met up with her before?" asked Daesung as he pushed up his sunglasses.

"They seem very casual with each other." replied TOP.

"Ah! We're going to lose them!" said Seungri.


The two sat down at a table outside. He took off his glasses and cap, knowing very well that most of the people who live around here are elderly and don't know about him.

"Oppa~ congratulations~" she said with a smile.

"Hm?"

She went through her purse and pulled out two things, Solar Deluxe and Solar International. "I got both and I just love them; they're like my treasures." she giggled.

He laughed. "You know, you could have just told me and I could have gotten you one."

"But I wanted to support you, oppa~ What kind of fan would I be if I don't support my favorite artist?"

"Someone who I don't want to become bankrupted." The two laughed.


"He's dating a fan?" they asked.

"Wow, his first girlfriend and she's a fan."


"Oppa~ close your eyes, I got you something~" she smiled.

"You didn't need to get me anything." he said.

She pouted. "Just close your eyes!"

He listened and closed his eyes. She grinned, leaning over the table and gently kissed his cheek. He blushed, both his cheeks and ears turning scarlet.

She laughed. "You're still the same, oppa!"


"OMO! SHE KISSED HIM!"

"I think hyung is finally becoming a man." he sniffled. "This is such a great thing and just when I was starting to believe he was hopeless too!"

The two stared at the maknae. "That's too much."


"What would be your orders today, dears?" asked the elder woman.

"Just a big slice of chocolate cake to share. Also, can you send three slices of cake to the bush over there? That way, they don't feel left out." she answered smiling. Taeyang smirked when his friends were busted already.

Two hooded figures stepped out feeling embarrassed.

"Oh? I thought there was three?" she questioned.

The two looked around and frowned. "HYUNG! We're not taking all the blame!" they shouted, pulling out the last member in their trio.

She laughed. "Never mind, five slices of chocolate cake, please! And I hope you don't mind if we go inside to sit now."

The elderly lady laughed. "No, go right on ahead dear."

The group went inside and they all took off their disguises. She looked at all of them. "Is there a reason that three members of BIGBANG is following me and oppa around?"

The youngest member spoke up. "We wanted to make sure hyung's date went well."

She blinked then turned to Taeyang. "You have a date today! Well! It's about time!"

"You're not his date?"

She laughed. "No. Oppa and I are just friends." She smiled. "Let me introduce myself. My name is Choi Yunhee."


----


And that ends the first chapter! No complains. XD; More to come soon~ <3

Now, comment and subscribe or just comment or just subscribe. <3