08

Nobodies

After work, Hana bids goodbye to Shin Ah and goes to the pet store to buy some dog food for the puppies. On her way there, she bumped into someone was about to fall when the person pulled her towards him. Hana who had her eyes closed, opened them and looked up to the guy who saved her.

 

Noona! Jungkook excitedly exclaimed as he gave her a hug.

 

Hana didn’t know what to do and slightly hugged him back. Since Jungkook was much taller than her, Hana was comfortable in his embrace.

 

Aww, young couples. An old couple said as they were passing by.

 

Hana who heard what they said pulled back, her face slightly red. Meanwhile, Jungkook didn’t hear anything since his head was full of joy. He hasn’t seen Hana for a long time and he missed her. Whenever Jungkook tried to find her, she was always gone.  

 

Noona, I miss you! Jungkook exclaimed as he pulled her back for a hug.

 

Jeez, Jungkook. It’s only been a couple weeks. And besides, we live right next to each other. Hana said as she hugged him back.

 

But we never see you… you’re always away. Jungkook pouted.

 

Hana pulled back and smiled at him.

 

I have lots of things to do Kookie. I’m really busy. Hana said as she reached up to ruffle Jungkook’s hair.

 

Well, since you’re here now. Let’s take a walk or go somewhere. The hyungs are being so annoying, forcing me to buy groceries and stuff. Did they forget I got attacked like a couple weeks ago? Stupid hyungs. Jungkook ranted, showing his hands full of grocery bags.

 

Hana smiled at his childishness and giggled. After spending just 5 minutes together, she realized that she missed him.

 

Arasso, but I need to buy some pet food for Momo, Sundubu, Saja, and Kimchi. Hana said as they started walking.

 

Woa! You have pets??? And why are most of their names based on food? Jungkook asked.

 

I don’t own them; I just take care of them. And so what if I name them based on food? FYI, the other two have other meanings. Hana answered.

 

They walked into a nearby pet shop and Hana started grabbing random pet foods. From the average priced ones to the freaking expensive ones. Meanwhile, Jungkook just watched his noona as she took multiple pet foods. Hana grabbed 2 bags of normal pet food, 10 cans of expensive pet food, and a bottle of dog shampoo. They went to he cash register and dropped all the items on the table.

 

Your total’s 96,000 WON. Cash, credit, or debit? The cashier asked.

 

Jungkook widened his eyes at the total. That was a lot of money for dogs.

 

Credit, please. Hana replied as she opened her wallet and took out one of her cards.

 

The cashier swiped the card and the machine did its thing. Hana signed the receipt and in a matter of seconds, they were already outside of the pet shop.

 

Noona, you bought a lot. Jungkook said as they walked towards home.

 

Ani, it’s just an average amount. The kids are big eaters you know. Hana replied.

 

When they arrived in front of the apartment, Hana kept walking. Jungkook was confused but followed along. They walked to the back of the building and into a small alleyway. There, Hana set the bags down and knocked on the small box.

Suddenly, 4 corgi puppies ran out of the box. They sensed that Hana was there, ready to feed them.

 

Anyeong~ Sorry I’m late. I ran out of food for you. Hana said as she took out the big bag of pet food.

 

She poured the biscuits in 4 separate bowls and filled water in the other 2. She also mixed in some of the canned meat into the dry food. Jungkook watched in amazement as he observed Hana.

 

Noona is such a caring person. No wonder she’s so nice to us. Jungkook thought.

 

After about 15 minutes, the puppies were done eating and Hana pat them to sleep. She carried them in the box, with the help of Jungkook, and sighed happily.

 

Okay, let’s head home! Hana exclaimed.

 

Jungkook replied with a nod as they head on home.

 

When they were already on the 8th floor, Jungkook told Hana to wait. He knocked on the door and a half-asleep Taehyung opened it.

 

Yah, what took you so long? Your hyungs are hung- He stopped when he saw a smiling Hana in front of him.

 

HANA??? It’s been so long! Taehyung exclaimed as he gave her a hug.

 

Although Hana was confused with all the hugs she was receiving, she didn’t mind them. She gladly hugged Taehyung back and pulled away.

 

Aniyo… just a couple of weeks. Hana replied.

 

After a small conversation, Hana needed to go back and bid them goodbye. She walked into her apartment and washed her hands. After that, she took a quick shower and got ready for bed.

The next day, Hana came earlier than usual to school. When she walked in the classroom, se was met by a couple of death glares.

 

GASP! She’s early! No time for flirting with Bangtan ey. One of them said.

 

Hana rolled her eyes and walked to her seat. She threw her bag down and took out her phone. Suddenly, one of the girls took her phone and threw it to another girl.

 

Yah! Give it back! Hana yelled as she stood up.

 

Whatcha gonna do?? Kill our parents? One girl said, making the others giggle.

 

If that’s what it takes to get my phone back, then sure. I bet your parents would love to die so that they can get away from their incoherent daughters. Hana replied.

 

The girl that held Hana’s phone widened her eyes.

 

How dare you say that ?! Such a lousy, ugly, fat, murderous, and not to mention worthless piece of . The girl said, making Hana’s blood boil.

 

Excuse me, but why are you talking about yourself? Narcissist much. Hana smirked.

 

Other than that, she’s such a ! Who knew an orphan could become a to 7 idiots. It would be better if the 7 idiots were actually worth it. Another girl said.

 

Are the seven idiots you guys? Cause the only idiots I see are the ones in front of me.

 

The girl was about to hit Hana when the door opened. They all looked to the door and saw 7 guys entering.

 

Speak of the devil, Bangtan Sonyeondan. One of the girls said.

 

The guys ignored them and walked to their seats. The girls kept their eyes on the guys and Hana saw this as a chance to grab her phone back. Hana quickly took the phone out of the girl’s grip and shoved it in her pocket. The girl turned around and glared at Hana. Hana mouthed a ‘ off’ and smirked. The girl glared at her and mouthed a ‘we’re not done with you yet orphan’, which Hana replied with a middle finger.

 

The group of girls walked away and out of the classroom, leaving Hana and the 7 guys alone. They didn’t know what to do or say because they overheard the earlier fight. For the 3rd time, Hana defended them again. They didn’t know how to be thankful and just observed her. Hana, who didn’t pay any attention to them, took her phone out again and started doodling. She was bored and didn’t know what to do. Bangtan looked at her weirdly since she didn’t show any signs of hurt or anger at what happened. She looked as if the fight before didn’t happen. Although harsh words were said to her, she looked pretty calm.

 

Hana wad always dealt with problem for years. After her parents died, rumors of her killing her parents spread among her classmates. Her parents died because of a car accident. In Hana’s point of view, she does consider herself as a murderer. It was because of her selfish desires that her parents died. If only she didn’t leave her stuffed rabbit at the daycare, her parents would still be alive and she would be normal. She wouldn’t be hated or bullied. She would always blame herself for her parents’ death even though her grandparents would always tell her not to. That’s why she never denies herself as a murderer if her classmates call her one.

 

Of course, no one knows about her inner feelings and thoughts, except for Shin Ah.

 

Hana started to get bored and looked up from her phone. She felt someone’s presence beside her and looked to the side.

 

Orenji! When did you get here? And the rest of you too? Hana asked.

 

Her sudden cheerfulness surprised the Bangtan boys.

 

We got here a long time ago. Didn’t you realize? Taehyung replied.

 

Hana chuckled.

 

Haha, sorry. I was too preoccupied with my own thoughts. Hana replied.

Of course you were… aren’t you always? Open up a bit Song Hana! They all thought.

 

Bangtan and Hana had a small conversation until it was time for class to start.