06

Nobodies

5 minutes after Jungkook texted Jimin, there was a knock on the door. I stood up and walked to the door. As I opened it, 6 people came rushing in the house screaming Jungkook’s name.

 

Maknae! Thank God you’re safe! Hoseok exclaimed as he gave Jungkook a big hug.

 

The others followed Hoseok and gave Jungkook a nice group hug before they pulled away and looked at me. Namjoon suddenly stepped in front of Jungkook, like he was defending him. The others did the same except for Jimin and Taehyung who were smiling at me.

 

If you even dare to touch him again, I will personally murder you. I don’t care if you’re a girl, just stay away from him. Namjoon fiercely said.

 

Hana was taken aback by what Namjoon had said. She didn’t do anything to him, but why is he threatening her? Did she do something wrong to Jungkook? All Hana did was save Jungkook from a group of seniors and took care of him. Was it wrong to do that?

 

I-I don’t understand… W-What did I d-do wrong? Hana stuttered as she scrunched her eyebrows.

 

Namjoon scoffed and was about to say something when Jungkook interrupted.

 

Hyung! Hana noona didn’t do anything! She was the one who saved me from the group of seniors. If it wasn’t for her, I would be dead by now. Jungkook defended as he ran to Hana’s side.

 

The others looked confused and looked at Hana. Hana decided that it was best if she just looked away and avoided their gazes.

 

Namjoon hyung! Why are you so mean? I’m sure Hana didn’t do anything wrong. She saved our maknae for Christ sake! Taehyung exclaimed as he walked to Hana’s side.

 

N-Namjoon-shii. I swear I didn’t do anything to him. I just treated his wounds and fed him. That’s all. Hana said, trying to sound as honest as possible.

Hana was extremely terrified right now. She was scared of people yelling at her and accusing her as a bad person. She’s been through this before, being accused of her parent’s death by her friends, but it’s been long since anyone had said that. Yet alone being accused in her own house! Taehyung could see that Hana was shivering and she started to blink a lot. Her breathing fastened and she was starting to hyperventilate. Taehyung put a hand on her shoulder as he tried to calm her down. Namjoon also noticed her constant shivering and bowed his head.

 

I’m really sorry for accusing you of such thing Hana-shii. And for threatening you. I was just worried for our maknae. People these days would do anything to hurt us. Namjoon explained.

 

Hana slightly nodded in reply.

 

Our leader can be such a scary man sometimes. But I assure you; he’s one cute little girl! Hoseok said as he approached Hana.

 

Hana stepped back but was stopped By Hoseok’s hand.

 

Don’t be scared Hana-ah. I’m not mean like Namjoon hyung. Hoseok smiled.

 

Hana looked into his eyes and saw sincerity and kindness. She loosened up and replied his smile.

 

Seokjin stepped forward and took Hana’s hand away from Hoseok’s grip. He shook his hands with her and smiled.

 

I’m Kim Seokjin, the eldest out of them all. You can call me Jin, and sorry for scarring you earlier. Like Namjoon said, we were just worried for our maknae since he’s considered as the easiest target. We’re really thankful for saving him. Seokjin said.

 

Ah, it’s okay. I guess I was just at the right place at the right time Jin-shii. Hana replied.

 

Don’t be too formal with me Hana. Just call me oppa… or Jin. Seokjin smiled.

Hana nodded in reply. Everyone except for Jungkook pushed the eldest away and smiled at Hana.

 

Call us oppa too Hana! They all exclaimed.

 

Hana smiled at their adorableness and chuckled. It’s been a long time since she’s seen anyone as cute and adorable as them. Seeing them really warmed her heart.

 

I’ll just stick with your names. I don’t really like calling someone oppa. It’s too uncomfortable. Hana replied.

 

Taehyung was the first to pout, followed by the rest.

 

Oh come on noona! If you don’t, they’re going to rant about it for the whole night! Jungkook exclaimed as he jumped up, forgetting again that he’s severely injured.

 

Before he could fall, Hana grabbed his hand and pulled him to her. Jimin, who was next to Jungkook, helped Hana catch him.

 

Jeon Jungkook! Didn’t I tell you to be careful? Hana exclaimed as he gently put Jungkook down on the sofa.

 

Oh and by the way, you’re not going to school tomorrow. There’s a big possibility that you’re wounds would open if you move too much. And the seniors might try to beat you up again if they see you. Hana said as she grabbed a big bottle of rubbing alcohol and stitches.

 

But no one would be able to protect you if they try to attack you, noona. Jungkook replied.

 

Don’t worry about me. I can handle them. Hana said.

 

Or we’ll protect her for you maknae. Namjoon said, earning a big smile from Jungkook.

 

Hana rolled her eyes and started to pack Jungkook’s medicine into a small box. She passed it on to Yoongi and gave him a paper full of instructions.  

 

Here is Jungkook’s medicine. If you don’t know how to apply it on him, just call me. Or ring my doorbell. Hana said.

 

Taehyung looked around and found her phone on the coffee table. He grabbed it and put all their phone numbers in it. He then called his own number and saved her number on his phone.

So if we need anything, we’ll just call you. Taehyung said as he passed Hana her phone.

 

Hana paused slightly and nodded.

 

Okay then, we’ll head out Song Hana. Goodnight. Yoongi said as he helped Jungkook up.

 

Jimin, who hadn’t spoke, gave her a big hug, which Hana returned.

 

Thanks for saving our Kookie for us Hana-ah. He said as he gave a big smile at her.

 

Hana replied with a smile as she opened the door for them.

 

Taehyung, who was the last to go out, stopped in front of the door before completely leaving.

 

Song Hana, thanks for taking care of our maknae. But, why are you so nice to us? Taehyung asked.

 

Hana grabbed Taehyung’s hand and squeezed it.

 

Why shouldn’t I be nice to such adorable people? Hana replied.

 

Taehyung smiled at her and squeezed her hand in return. He let go and waved at her before turning around and walking to his door. 

 

guyssss... fyi, jimin and taehyung is a year older than their real age (so they're 94 liners in this story)

 

hope you've been enjoying the story so far! thanks for the support and love :)