10

Nobodies

After school, Hana approached BTS and informed them that Taehyung was in the clinic. She only remembered to bring Bangtan to the clinic and forgot that she promised to be there too.

 

Hyung! Jungkook exclaimed as he entered the clinic.

 

Taehyung stood up from the bed and smiled at him. His eyes traveled to the rest who also had worried looks on their face.

 

What the hell happened? Did anyone do anything to you? Namjoon asked.

 

Nothing happened. I just felt really sick, that’s all. Taehyung replied.

 

Everyone sighed and gave him a group hug. When they pulled away, Taehyung’s smile suddenly turned to a frown. Hana, whom he had been waiting for, isn’t among them. She did promise him that she’d be here.

 

Hyung, where’s Hana? Taehyung asked.

 

Oh, Hana’s in the locker area I guess. She told us that you were here and disappeared before we could ask her to tag along. Hoseok replied.

 

But she promised to come…. Taehyung muttered to himself.

 

The others heard what he said and looked at each other.

 

How about we find her and bring her here? Jimin said.

 

Taehyung looked to Jimin and smiled.

 

You would do that?? Taehyung asked.

 

Jimin nodded and hooked his arm with Yoongi and Hoseok.

 

Of course we will! Just wait here and don’t be sad anymore. Maknae, leader, take care of him. Jimin said as he pulled the other two out of the clinic.

 

Meanwhile, Hana was walking towards her locker, when a group of girls from this morning surrounded her.

 

We meet again Song Hana or the orphan in other words. Alone again? Did BTS finally get tired of you? The girl, who could be assumed as the leader said.

 

Hana rolled her eyes and continued walking, but before she could take another step, one of the girls grabbed her shoulder and pushed her to the lockers.

 

When we ask you something, ing answer! So rude.. The same girl said.

 

Answering to pathetic people is not my thing. I’d rather answer to a cow than you. Hana replied.

 

The girl slammed her hand beside Hana’s face, making a loud noise. If it ‘d hit her, Hana’s face would become blue in a matter of minutes.

 

You’re the pathetic one, Song Hana. Stop being a and stay away from BTS. We can do worse things. The girl said.

 

Hana chuckled and shook her head.

 

Do you really think I’m scared of people like you? Oh please! I’ve gone through worse than this. You don’t have the rights to tell me what to do. If I want to hang around those guys, it’s my damned right to. Hana said calmly.

 

Those guys are nothing but useless pieces of . Hanging around them makes you twice as useless as you were before. You’re such a freak to hang out with them. You have no parents, you’re such a freak, you’re worthless, and you talk to Bangtan boys. Don’t blame us that we treat you this way. Blame the 7 s. The girl said.

 

Hana’s blood began to boil. Although she didn’t care what they said about her, she did care about what they said about the guys. BTS was the first group of people to acknowledge her presence. They treated her like a human being. Hearing people treating them like trash and calling them names just made her mad.

 

You can call me anything you want, but don’t call those guys s. The only s and buttwipes I see here is you. You ing bit-

 

Slap!

 

Hana turned her face to the side as her cheeks started to redden. The girl had just slapped her… really hard. Hana froze in her spot as her blood started to boil even more. Her hands were already tightly closed and she was ready to let go of her anger. She could feel that the girl was about to slap her again, when a hand pulled her back.

 

OMG! Get your ing hands off me you freak! The girls said as she backed away.

 

Hoseok, who had stopped the slap turned towards the girl. His eyes were dark and heavy. His face was red and he was pissed.

 

Don’t you dare touch her again. Hoseok said, eyes full of anger.

 

Jimin and Yoongi ran towards Hana and pulled her into a hug. Yoongi took out a handkerchief and wiped the blood off the edge of Hana’s lips while Jimin rubbed her back.

 

Or what pretty boy? You’re going to use your fans against us? Hah! Your fans are long gone . The girl replied.

 

Oh shut the up. Your attitude is really pissing me off and your face is such a disturbance. Hoseok replied.

 

Sora was about to punch him when one of her friends stopped her.

 

Sora, let’s just go. We’ll get punished if a big fight happens. If you want to fight, don’t do it here.  One of her friends whispered.

 

Sora glared at Hoseok for the final time and turned around. Before she left, she turned around and gave him a middle finger, which Hoseok replied the same thing.

 

After they were long gone, Hoseok walked towards a sitting Hana and crouched down. Yoongi and Jimin were staring at her with worried looks. She hasn’t said anything to them yet.

 

Hana, you okay? Did it hurt? Hoseok asked as he caressed the edge of Hana’s lips with his thumb.

 

Hana replied with a slight nod, which broke Jimin and Yoongi’s heart.

 

We’re really sorry for getting into such mess. Because of us, you got hurt. Jimin cried as he hugged Hana.

 

Hana still didn’t budge and sat still.

 

Song Hana, we’ll stay away from you from now on. We don’t want you to get hurt and I’m pretty sure you want to stay away from us anyways. Yoongi said.

 

Hana looked up and scrunched her nose.

 

What do you mean stay away? You’re gonna leave me alone? Hana asked.

 

It’s for the best Hana. Jimin answered.

 

But, what if I don’t want to? Hana asked as she stood up.

 

You’ll get bullied more. Yoongi answered.

 

Listen guys, I don’t care about the bullying. I’ve learned to ignore them and fight back. You’re not doing anything if you tell me to stay away from you. You’ll make it worse actually. So please don’t stay away from me. Hana said as she finished with a smile.

 

But Hana, you-

 

Yah! Didn’t I tell you I don’t care? You can’t make me stay away from you. I will annoy you guys and even break into your house just to see you. So please don’t. Hana said.

 

Jimin, Yoongi, and Hoseok didn’t need her to say anything else. She really wanted them to stay and they felt happy. Although they still had some guilt, Hana’s reassurance made them feel warm.

 

Okay Hana, but we’ll protect you from now on. If you don’t want us to stay away, then we’ll stick to you like glue. Hoseok said as he walked to her side.

 

Jimin and Yoongi did the same as they chuckled. Hana too broke into a smile.

 

Oh, by the way, Taehyung wants to see you. He said you promised him that you’ll visit? Jimin said.

 

Hana completely forgot about her promise and panicked.

 

Omo! I forgot about that! Hana said as she bit her bottom lip.

 

Well, let’s go then! Yoongi said as he started to walk.

 

Before Hana took a step forward, Hoseok turned her towards him. He then took out a small ultra-man bandage and opened it. He slowly placed it on the small cut on the edge of Hana’s lips.

 

There you go. That ugly scar will heal in no time! He said.

 

Hana muttered a thanks and turned around. She grabbed Hoseok’s hand and started walking to the clinic.