17

Nobodies

After their small dinner together, Hana went straight back to her apartment with the help of Jungkook and Jin. Hoseok offered to stay the night with her, but Hana simply called him a ert and slammed the door.

 

The next day, Hana woke up later than usual. Her body ached all around, her face especially. Hana walked to the kitchen and grabbed a piece of banana. She then went over to the couch and sat. Hana the TV and leaned back as her feet slowly made its way on to the coffee table.

 

As she was just getting comfortable, the doorbell rang. Hana groaned loudly as she lazily stood up and walked to the door and opened it while carrying her half-eaten banana. Hana was greeted with 7 idiotic smiles.

 

Morning! They all exclaimed as one by one came in.

 

Hana sighed loudly and closed the door. She wasn’t in the mood to see them right now. She wanted alone time.

 

What are you guys doing here? Hana asked groggily.

 

Bangtan all sat around the TV as they made themselves comfortable.

 

Looks like someone had just woken up~ Taehyung said.

 

Hana rolled her eyes and sat on the couch beside Jimin.

 

Today’s a Saturday and we’re bored… So we figured out that hanging out with you would be a good option. Jimin added.

 

And while doing so, we can take care of you. Yoongi smiled.

 

Hana was happy that they decided to spend their boring Saturday with her, but she missed her alone time.

Can you guys’ comeback tomorrow? I just want to relax today. Hana asked.

 

Then we’ll relax with you, noona. Jungkook replied.

 

Yeah, we won’t bother you. Hoseok added.

 

Yeah right… Bangtan is the total opposite of relaxing, especially Jung Hoseok.  She thought.

 

Fine.. Just be quiet and leave me alone for now, okay? Hana said.

 

They all replied with a big yes as Hana went to her room.

 

Not long after that, Hana’s apartment was filled with chaos. The TV was to the highest volume and all of them were shouting here and there. Hana couldn’t help but cover her ears with her pillow.

 

Quiet my … Hana thought as she rolled over.

 

Hana decided to take a long hot bath to ease her stress.

 

After about 30-ish minutes, Hana walked out of the bathroom, fully dressed in a black t-shirt and bright red sweatpants. She was sure that she wasn’t going outside and wore her usual attire. 

 

When Hana walked out of her room and widened her eyes at the chaos.

 

Jungkook and Taehyung were practically chasing each other, not forgetting to drop a couple of items here and there. Hoseok was bullying the crap out of Jimin. Namjoon and Yoongi were high in their own little worlds. And Hana thanked God that Jin was sitting peacefully while watching TV.

 

Jungkook stopped chasing Taehyung when his eyes landed on Hana. He ran towards Hana and hugged her.

 

Noona, I’m hungry! He exclaimed as he tightened the hug.

Hana, who was still in shock from the mess, just nodded.

 

Hoseok, who was busy head locking Jimin, stopped what he was doing and looked at the maknae and Hana. A sudden pang of jealousy stirred inside of him. He then casually stood up and walked to them.

 

Yah, your noona’s going to explode if you keep hugging her. Hoseok said as he separated the two.

 

But it’s been a long time since I hugged noona! Her hugs are the best. Jungkook replied as he pulled out a thumbs up.

 

Again, jealousy filled Hoseok.  

 

Hana-ah~ why are you only giving that kid your hugs? Hoseok whined as he turned to Hana.

 

Yoongi, who heard this, turned around.

 

Hana gave me a hug yesterday! He shouted from across the room.

 

Hoseok cursed at his hyung in his mind as he pouted at her.

 

Hana, who hasn’t paid attention to Hoseok at all, turned to Jungkook.

 

Well, what do you want to eat Jungkook? Hana asked.

 

Hoseok felt hurt that Hana didn’t pay any attention to him. He slowly walked back towards Jimin and sighed deeply. Jimin, who saw everything, gave Hoseok a pat on the back.

 

Anything you cook, noona. I miss homemade foods. Jungkook replied.

 

Hana nodded at his request and walked to the kitchen. She then took out some eggs, soy sauce, sweet soy sauce, cooked rice, pork from the fridge, and kimchi.

She decided to make kimchi-fried rice for lunch and began cooking.

 

After half an hour, Hana divided the fried rice in 8 portions and garnished them with a handful of shredded cabbage.

 

Jungkook-ah, your food’s ready! Hana yelled from the kitchen.

 

Jungkook, who was playing with his phone, stopped what he was doing and happily walked to the kitchen.

 

Woah… that looks really good, noona. Jungkook praised.

 

Hana smiled and ruffled his hair.

 

Just wait out there and I’ll bring it to you, okay. Hana replied.

 

Jungkook nodded and head back to the kitchen.

 

The other boys were jealous of Jungkook. Hana only gave her attention to Jungkook.

 

Hana then came out of the kitchen, carrying Jungkook’s fried rice. She gave it to him and earned a thank you in reply. The other guys were starring at her, frowning at Jungkook’s happiness. They became more jealous when Jungkook started eating. They too were hungry.

 

Suddenly, they felt something placed in front of them.

 

Eat up guys. It’s already lunchtime. Hana said as she handed each of them a spoon.

 

Their jealousy over the maknae went away as they happily started eating.

 

Thanks for cooking for us Hana~ Jimin said.

 

Your welcome. This is a thank you for taking care of me yesterday. Hana replied.

 

The others smiled back as they continued eating.

 

This actually taste better than I expected… Not bad Song Hana. Hoseok said.

 

Hana scoffed and rolled her eyes.

 

What are you talking about hyung? Noona’s cooking is always the best. Jungkook defended.

 

Well, I never thought a girl like her could cook. Hoseok teased.

 

Yah! What’s that supposed to mean!? Jerk. Hana replied.

 

Yeah jerk! Jimin added, earning a slap on the head from Hoseok.

his 

Jimin immediately scooted closer to Hana and buried his head in her lap.

 

Yah! Stop bullying him, you jerk! Hana exclaimed as she rubbed Jimin’s head.

 

Hyung’s a jerk~ Hyung’s a jerk~ Taehyung sang.

 

The others joined in as they ganged up on Hoseok.

 

Hi guyyyys.. sorry again if I dissapointed you with this ship :(... Hope you guys enjoy this story so far and don't forget to subs, comment, upvote. Thanks for the support! <3