14

Nobodies

As they both arrived in the cafeteria, Hoseok pulled Hana towards the order station.

 

So, what would you like? Soup, meat, salad? Hoseok asked.

 

Hana scanned through the menu carefully as she decided on what to eat. She pointed at spicy rice cakes, but Hoseok shook his head.

 

You need to eat something warm… like noodle soup or kimchi stew. Hoseok said, pointing at the options.

 

Hana shook her head.

 

Spicy rice cakes are warm. And I don’t like soup-based foods. They’re too liquidy for me. Hana replied.

 

But you won’t get better if you don’t eat soup-based foods. Hoseok retorted.

 

Hana rolled her eyes.

 

But it’s my choice, Jung Hoseok! And there’s medicine to heal me. Hana replied.

 

They both fought for another 10 minutes before Hana stormed away from him. Telling him to order whatever the he wants. Hoseok smiled at his victory and ordered chicken noodle soup, a bowl of rice, and extra delicacies.

 

Hana never felt so annoyed in her life! Why is Jung Hoseok so annoyingly stubborn?!

 

Hana took a seat around the edges of the cafeteria to minimize the chances of getting caught by any teachers. After 5 minutes, Hoseok arrived at their table with a tray of food and sat down. Right at that moment, Hana’s stomach grumbled. Hoseok noticed it and chuckled.

 

If you weren’t so stubborn, we could’ve eaten earlier. Hoseok said as he opened the lid of the bowl and set Hana’s utensils in front of her.

You were the stubborn one. And what do you mean ‘we’? I’m the hungry one here. Hana replied as she grabbed her chopsticks.

 

When she was about to take a bite, se realized that it was soup. She put her chopsticks down and pushed the tray away from her. Hoseok, who’s been watching her, frowned.

 

Why aren’t you eating? Do you need me to feed you? He teased.

 

Hana rolled her eyes in disgust.

 

If you had listened to me earlier, I despise soup… and that red thing. Hana replied, pointing at the pieces of kimchi.

 

Kimchi? Hana, are you Korean? He said.

 

Hana looked away from him.

 

Come on, I used my money to buy you this and you’re just gonna waste it? Hoseok Asked

 

Hana stayed quiet for a bit, contemplating if she should just give in or continue buy something else to eat. Hoseok took this chance to tease Hana. He pretended to be sad and frowned. He let out depressing sighs and fidgeted to grab Hana’s attention. Hana who sensed his sadness felt guilty. She felt guilty for removing his usual happy expressions to a one of a kind frown. And she didn’t want to waste his money either.

 

Hoseok sensed her guilt and knew that he had won, again. He took her spoon and scooped some rice. He then dipped it in the soup and put a piece of kimchi on top. The spoon slowly made its way near Hana’s face.

 

Hana turned around and scowled at the spoon. Hoseok anticipated what she would do next.

 

Come on. Take a bite~ Say ahh Hoseok cooed.

 

Hana had no other choice really. She was really hungry and there was food right in front of her. She slowly opened and got closer to the spoon. Hoseok smiled and slowly put the spoon in . Hana closed her eyes and chewed. She didn’t really like it, but her stomach needed it.

 

After 20 minutes, they were finally done eating and Hana was full. Hoseok took a bite from time to time and ate the side dishes he ordered.

 

That wasn’t so bad, was it? Hoseok asked.

 

Hana cursed him mentally and gave him a fake smile.

 

Hoseok suddenly pinched both sides of her cheeks.

 

My jagiya is so cute~! He squealed.

 

Hana was surprised by his actions and shoved Hoseok’s hands away. She remembered the accident with the street vendor lady a couple days ago, when Hoseok told them they were a couple. That thought made her cheeks go red.

 

Yah! I’m not your jagiya. And I’m not cute. She mumbled the last bit.

 

Hoseok heard what she said and smiled at her cuteness.

 

But you’re cute to me… Hoseok thought.

 

After they were done playing around, they returned to class. Fortunately, the teacher didn’t realize that they were gone. They worked on their project until class ended.

 

When class ended, Hana and the boys went their separate ways since Hana needed to go the hospital by taxi and the boys needed to head home by bus.

 

Hana arrived at the local hospital 20 minutes later and went straight her usual floor. Se was greeted with the nurses and doctors around. When she reached Dr. Han’s office, the doctor in charge of her, she gave him a hug.

 

Dr. Han was a 53 year old cardiovascular specialist. He had 3 kids and acted as an uncle to Hana. He took really good care of her.

 

Hana! Long time no see, child. What are you doing here? Dr. Han said as he hugged her back.

 

Uncle, I ran out of medicine and I need that injection thing right? The one I take every 3 months. Hana answered.

 

Oh right! He said.

 

And it seems like you’ve caught a fever missy. Let’s just bring you down to the general healthy floor and I’ll inject you there while my friend checks your temperature. He added as he pressed his palm on my head.

 

I nodded in reply and headed for the door.

 

We both then took the elevator down to the 3rd floor.

 

Meanwhile, the Bangtan boys were restless because Taehyung’s fever from the other day came back.

 

Hyung, we should bring him to the hospital. Or at least get antibiotics for him. Jungkook said.

 

The leader immediately nodded at his request and told everyone to get ready. Jin grabbed his car keys and all of them headed towards the car. They then drove to the nearest hospital.

 

When they reached the hospital, they directly went towards the general health floor. When they reached the 2nd floor, they registered Taehyung’s name and was immediately sent to the next doctor available.

 

As they opened the door, they caught a familiar face in front of them.

 

Song Hana? 

 

GUYSS... thanks for the 85 subs and 10 upvotes!!!!!!! LOVE YOUUU ALLL <3 hope you guys enjoyed this story so far and keep upvoting, subscribing, and don't forget, commenting! Chao~