15

Nobodies

Song Hana?

 

Hana looked up and saw 7 familiar faces.

 

Hey! She waved and walked towards them.

 

What are you guys doing here?  Hana asked.

 

Well, Taehyungie’s fever came back so we came here to get some antibiotics. Namjoon answered.

 

What are you doing here? Taehyung asked.

 

Well, I needed to get some medicine for my condition. The one that Shin Ah eonnie told you about.  Hana answered.

 

BTS hesitantly nodded.

 

You knew she told us? Jimin asked.

 

Of course! I’m not as deaf as she thinks I am. Hana replied.

 

Hana and the guys exchanged some more conversations while the doctor checked Taehyung’s condition. Hana went home right after Dr. Han gave her the extra medicines and the injection. BTS had to stay longer since Taehyung’s medicine took a long time to package.

 

Before Hana completely walked away, Dr. Han told her that she needed to get a bit more rest and not overwork herself. A day off from school wouldn’t hurt.

 

The next day, Hana took Dr. Han’s advice and stayed home from school. Hana was glad that today was Friday since she now has a 3-day weekend. Her body felt really weak from the injection she took yesterday.

 

The injection Hana took yesterday was to help her immune system function properly. Her immune system is weaker than average and so she needs the injection so that her body can fight off the bacteria inside of her. If she didn’t get that shot or got it late, she would get really sick and weak.

 

On the other hand, BTS all came to school except for Taehyung. The doctor told him to take some rest and not to stress himself out. Although Taehyung didn’t want to stay home, the guys purposely didn’t wake him up in the morning so that he could stay home and rest.

 

For the whole day, BTS wondered where Hana was. Everyone was worried about her, especially Hoseok. They also got tormented by some of the students because Hana wasn’t there to ‘protect’ them. Namjoon advised the rest that it was better to stay quiet and keep a low profile. They don’t want anymore nasty rumors spreading around even though they were ex-idols.

 

When BTS got home, Hoseok wanted so badly to go next door and see if Hana was okay. As he was about to go out the door, Jin’s hand stopped him.

 

Hoseok-ah, are you going to see Hana? Jin asked.

 

Hoseok nodded.

 

Why? Did you miss her that badly? Do you like her??? Jin asked too loudly.

 

The other heard what he said and rushed over to the two of them.

 

Hoseok hyung likes Hana noona?? NO!! Hana noona is too pure for this ert! Jungkook exclaimed.

 

Hoseok rolled his eyes at Jungkook who blocked the door.

 

I don’t have a crush on her! I’m just worried since she didn’t come to school today.. jeez guys. Hoseok explained.

 

The others just scoffed.

 

Are you sure? We approve of her you know… she’s good for you. Namjoon teased, making the others chuckle.

 

Hoseok’s face became red as he turned away from the door.

 

Whatever… You guys are mean. Hoseok muttered.

 

Wait, you don’t want to see the love of your life? Jimin teased, again.

 

Hoseok rolled his eyes in annoyance and ignored Jimin. 

 

After the small teasing session has ended, everyone went back to what they were doing. Jin kept checking on Taehyung to make sure he wasn’t sick anymore. Jimin and Jungkook played video games while Namjoon studied. Hoseok cleaned the apartment with Yoongi.

 

Hyung, can you throw the garbage out in the dumpster behind the building? Hoseok asked.

 

Yoongi whistled an okay and grabbed the garbage bags. He then walked out the door and down to the lobby.

 

When he arrived at the dumpster area, Yoongi threw the 3 black garbage bags in the dumpster. As e turned around to go back up, 3 guys were waiting behind him.

 

Oh my god! It’s suga One of the seniors said.

 

… I guess they’re the guys who beat up Jungkook last time. Yoongi thought.

 

Geon Wook, we’re in that thing’s habitat.. the dumpster. Another said.

 

Oh right! Isn’t that where trash like him belong? Geon Wook said.

 

Yoongi’s blood started to boil.

 

Where are the other pieces of ? The tall one said as he approached Yoongi.

 

His hands tightened into a fist and he was trying to keep his temper down.

 

Can’t you people just leave us alone? What did we ever do to you? Yoongi asked as he tried to sound as calm as possible.

 

Well, you existed. That’s the major problem here. Talentless people shouldn’t exist in this world, like you.  Geon Wook answered.

 

Then why are you here? Didn’t you say talentless people shouldn’t exist? Yoongi retorted.

 

Geon Wook’s smirk turned into an evil glare.

 

How dare you say that you piece of fuc-

 

SHIN GEON WOOK! A familiar voice yelled.

 

They all looked to the source of the voice.

 

Hana, baby! What are you doing here? Came to see me in action ey? Geon Wook asked.

 

Hana rolled her eyes in disgust and ran to Yoongi’s side. A part of Yoongi was grateful that Hana came, but another part was worried.

 

Can’t you ing stop hurting people? Especially those who didn’t do to you? Hana exclaimed.

 

Well if he didn’t exist, no one would be hurt. Geon Wook said.

 

Baby, how about after I'm done with him, we'll go have some fun. Geon Wook added as he grabbed Hana's hand. 

 

Hana shoved his hand away and slapped him. 

 

Don't. ing. touch. me. Hana said as she glared at him.

 

Fiesty eyy Geon Woo replied. 

 

Geon Wook then snapped his fingers and smirked. Before Yoongi could react, one of Geon Wook’s friends approached him and punched him. Yoongi closed his eyes and waited for the impact, but there was no pain. He slowly opened his eyes and widened his eyes at Hana who took the punch. Hana’s nose was bleeding, but she didn’t feel anything. Her mind was only focused on getting revenge.

 

Hana pushed Yoongi to the side and attacked them. She sent a punch there, a kick here, a kick down there, threw some guys down on the floor, and gave Geon Wook a big kick on his head.

 

This is the second time you attacked one of my friends. If you do it again, I will make sure you wake up in hell . Now piss off. Hana spitted as the three of them ran away.

 

Yoongi who watched the horrifying fight didn’t know how to react. Hana, a girl, fought for him. Three guys against one girl. Yoongi also felt bad since he was clean and Hana had bruises on her arms and legs, not to mention her bleeding nose.

 

Hana smiled at her victory, but also started to feel dizzy. She cursed herself for being stupid and fight. Her doctor strictly told her to rest, and now it was hard to breathe and her sight doubled. Yoongi noticed her sudden weakness and walked to her.

 

Hana, are you okay?? Yoongi asked worriedly.

 

Before she could answer, Hana’s sight became black and she fell into Yoongi’s arms.