18

Nobodies

After they ate lunch, Namjoon forced everyone to watch his all time favorite horror movie, The Ring. Hoseok and Jimin were the first ones who refused, yelling at Namjoon that they won’t be able to sleep at night or it’ll crawl out of the TV like in the trailer. But once they caught a glimpse of Hana snickering, they immediately took back what they said and pretended to be cool about it.

 

Do you guys want popcorn or anything? Hana asked as they all cleared the sofa and table.

 

Of course we do! Make a lot okay~ Taehyung answered.

 

Hana replied with a smile and walked towards the kitchen.

 

She took out a bag of popcorn kernels from the cupboard and sprayed some olive oil on the bottom of the big saucepan and dumped half a cup of popcorn kernels. She then cut blobs of butter and put them on top of the kernels. Hana turned the stove on and covered the saucepan.

 

Hana-yah! How do you use this DVD player?? There’s no on button!! Yoongi yelled.

 

Hana jogged back to the living room and pressed a button behind the DVD player. Yoongi said a thank you before Hana jogged back to the kitchen.

 

Once the popcorn was cooked, Hana poured it into 3 separate bowls and carried them to where the guys were sitting. She handed them the popcorn and sat at the edge beside Hoseok.

 

Let’s go~! Namjoon smiled as he pressed the play button.

 

When the movie started to become scary, Jungkook kept hiding behind Jin’s shoulders while Jimin kept hitting Namjoon. Yoongi and Jin were practically frozen. Hoseok on the other hand tried to keep his cool. He was hoping that when something scary came up, Hana would hide behind his shoulders and probably hug him. But it looked like Hana was actually enjoying the horrible horror.

 

Whenever a freaking scare jump appeared, Hoseok would flinch and tighten his grip on the hem of his shirt. He would try his best to keep his eyes open and look perfectly normal while his heart was jumping out of his body.

 

Hana clearly noticed his failed attempts and rolled her eyes at the so-called ‘tough’ Hoseok. She would feel bad when a really scary scene appears and Hoseok would try his best to not whimper.

 

Honestly, Hana was also freaking terrified. It’s just that she’s used to keeping a straight face when being scared. Like whenever her test papers come out or when the bullies attack, a straight face and sarcastic comment would always make them go away.

 

Jung Hoseok… if you’re scared, just close your eyes or look away. My back is a perfect place to hide. Hana whispered.

 

Half of Hoseok wanted to follow her advice and quickly hide, but the other half still needed his pride.

 

I’m not scared, Song Hana. I’m absolutely fine. He replied with a hint of sarcasm.

 

Hana scoffed at his reply.

 

Oh really… then why are you sweating?

 

Hoseok gulped and shrugged.

 

I don’t know… it’s really hot I guess.. He replied.

 

Hana’s next action took Hoseok by surprise. She placed her hand on top of his chest and searched for his heartbeat.

 

And why is your heat beating so extremely fast? Hana teased.

 

One, the freaking movie! And two, you.

That’s just how my heart beats. Do you have a problem with that? Hoseok replied.

 

Hana shook her head at how pathetic he was to not let go of his pride. He didn’t need to be embarrassed about being scared.

 

Just as Hoseok turned his face back to the TV, a freaking close-up of the ghost appeared and scared the out of him.

 

ASDFIEP@&$(@!KSKSK!@@#!!! Hoseok shrieked as he jumped up.

 

Everyone got a shock from Hoseok’s sudden outburst.

 

Hyung! You scared me! Jungkook exclaimed.

 

Your voice was 100 times scarier than her face you know. Namjoon added.

 

Hana felt bad as she saw Hoseok trying to calm himself. His face was already covered with sweat and she could see him shivering.

 

Hana decided to do the right thing and help his poor soul. She took his hand and placed it in hers, squeezing it gently.

 

If you feel scared, just give my hand a tight squeeze. And don’t give me anymore ty excuses just to keep your man pride up. Hana whispered.

 

But you’ll se me as a wimp… a loser… and not a man. Hoseok mumbled to himself.

 

Hana heard him and squeezed his hand.

 

Don’t be an idiot. I’ll always see you as a man… even if you have that cute childish on. Hana said.

 

Although Hoseok didn’t buy her words, he did feel a bit better after hearing her say his face was cute.  

So you think I’m cute??? Hoseok asks as he cupped Hana’s face.

 

Hana’s cheeks started to burn as she pulled away from Hoseok’s grip. She quickly shook her head a let out a nervous scoff.

 

Hoseok noticed her red cheeks and smiled. He caressed her hands while continue watching the movie.

 

20 minutes passed and Hana lost count of how many times Hoseok had squeezed her hands and hid behind her.

 

When a big jump-scare appeared, it was Hana’s turn to jump. She was too busy focusing on Hoseok when the ghost screamed. Hana unconsciously buried her head in Hoseok’s chest and latched onto his shirt.

 

A blush crept up to his cheeks as he rubbed her back. Hana realized what she did and sat back up. Her heart was beating crazily because the scream and their small moment. Her face was completely red and she thanked Jimin for turning of the lights beforehand.

 

Both of them kept squeezing each other’s hand as the movie came to an end. 

 

HOLY .... I'M SO FREAKING SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE

TT TT PLEASE FORGIVE ME~~~~ 

ps. don't forget to comment, subscribe, upvote, and ENJOY ^^