16

Nobodies

Hana slowly opened her eyes as she sat up from her position. Her back ached from lying on the couch and her head was still spinning. She felt a bandage wrapped around her nose and flinched when she touched it. Hana looked around and realized that she wasn’t in her own home, although the place looked the same.

 

The only thing she remembered was that she saved Yoongi from Shin Geon Wook and his buddies. Right after that, everything went blank.

 

But the only thing she had in her mind right now was, where the hell was she?

 

Suddenly, the main door of the apartment opened and Hana immediately looked at its direction. 7 guys popped in with bags full of food. Once they were all in, their eyes landed on the girl sitting on the couch who starred back at them.

 

Holy , you finally woke up. Taehyung said as he dropped the bags and ran to her.

 

The others did the same, except for a guilty Min Yoongi.

 

W-Where am I? And what the hell happened? Hana asked.

 

You’re in our place, noona. Yoongi hyung carried you up here about 3 hours ago. He didn’t know what your house code was. Your nose was bleeding and your face had bruises. He told us you saved him from some seniors. Jungkook explained.

 

Hana nodded as her eyes traveled to Yoongi. He avoided her gaze and looked at something else. Hana sensed his guilt.

 

Yoongi feels really bad about what happened to you. He even cried in the toilet. Jin whispered to Hana.

 

Upon hearing that, Hana frowned. It wasn’t Yoongi’s fault that she got hurt. It was her own stupid self’s fault.

 

Can I talk to Yoongi alone for a few minutes? Hana asked.

 

Namjoon nodded at her request and told the others to head to the bedroom.

 

Yoongi stood awkwardly by the door, waiting for Hana to yell at him.

 

Min Yoongi, come here. Hana said as she patted the empty seat beside her.

 

Yoongi pretended not to listen and stayed in his spot.

 

Yah, don’t make me come up there and drag you here. Hana threatened.

 

Yoongi hesitantly walked towards Hana and slowly sat. He was ready for a slap or a punch, but all that came was a hug. Hana hugged him tightly and caressed his back.

 

Don’t blame yourself. It wasn’t your fault. Hana whispered.

 

It is my fault Hana. You were covered in bruises and I had no scars. I’m such a coward. A ing coward. All I did was give you that red pill, but you took the punch. Yoongi argued.

 

Hey, you practically saved my life! If you didn’t give me that pill, I would’ve been dead by now. Hana replied.

 

Yoongi thought about it for a moment. He did save her life, but she still took the hit.

 

But what kind of oppa doesn’t protect his dongsaeng? I’m older than you, but I was scared. Yoongi added.

 

But you were brave to stay. As an oppa, you watched over me. You could’ve just left me there and ran like a coward, but you didn’t. You did protect me by saving me, Min Yoongi. Hana said.

 

Yoongi let her words sink in. He felt encouraged and touched by her words. He felt supported.

Now please, stop blaming yourself. Hana added.

 

Yoongi tightened the hug and cried.

 

I-I’m really sorry Hana. I really am… thank you for forgiving me. He cried.

 

Hana pulled away from the hug and wiped his tears. She smiled and pecked his cheeks.

 

No, thank you, oppa. Hana whispered.

 

Suddenly, the bedroom door opened, revealing 6 happy boys.

 

Are you guys done making up? Namjoon asked.

 

They both nodded.

 

Hana-ah, you should wash your lips later. Yoongi hyung’s cheeks are full of germs. Jimin said.

 

Yoongi threw a glare at Jimin who stuck his tongue out.

 

Hana smiled at the happy atmosphere and was ready to leave.

 

Well, my job is done. I better go back home now! Hana said as she stood up.

 

But before she could take a step forward, her body lost its balance and was on its way down. Hoseok caught her by the arm before her face landed on the ground.

 

I don’t think you should go home yet. Your body’s still weak. Hoseok said.

 

And we bought you food! Taehyung added.

 

They all sat around the tv as Jin took out the food. They bought Hana soup with rice and for themselves, assorted street snacks.

 

Don’t you guys eat real food here? Hana asked as she reached her hand for them blood sausages.

 

Hoseok swatted her hand away before she could take one.

 

Although Jin hyung can cook, we prefer eating outside. There’s less dishes to clean anyways. Jungkook answered.

 

Why did you swat my hand away Jung Hoseok? Hana whispered to Hoseok who had food stuffed in his mouth.

 

Hoseok chewed his food for a bit before answering.

 

You’re sick and you need soup. He answered.

 

But didn’t I tell you the other day that I ing despise soup. Hana replied.

 

Hey, watch your language! And did you remember that you eventually ate it? Hoseok said.

 

Hana rolled her eyes and whined. She looked around to find someone that will give her food.

 

Jin oppa, I want rice cakes. Hana said as she pointed at the rice cakes.

 

She made sure that her voice sounded a bit cuter and use the term oppa to Jin, although she was puking inside. But she was damn hungry.

 

They were all pretty taken aback by her sudden cuteness. Even Namjoon choked on his food. The only person that wasn’t affected was Hoseok. Jin was about to give Hana the rice cakes when Hoseok took it and placed it back on the table.

 

No hyung! She needs to eat soup. Hoseok said as made an X sign with his arms.

 

But Hoseok-ah, she’s hungry. Let her eat some of this. Yoongi replied.

Hoseok shook his head and opened Hana’s soup and rice. He dipped the rice in the soup like last time and brought the spoon near her face. Bangtan, who was watching the whole thing, were amused by Hoseok’s attitude.

 

Open your mouth~ He cooed.

 

Hana rolled her eyes in disgust and looked away.

 

I know you’re hungry so just open your mouth Hana. Hoseok said as he started to get annoyed.

 

Hana ignored him and it continued like this for 5 minutes.

 

Song Hana, open your mouth or I won’t help you with math anymore. Hoseok threatened.

 

Hana gasped at his threat and glared at him. Hoseok had always helped Hana in math class, and without him, she would fail.

 

You wouldn’t-

 

Yes I would. Hoseok cut her off.

 

Hana paused for a moment before opening . Hoseok smiled as he fed her.

 

That wasn’t so hard, was it? Hoseok teased.

 

The rest of the guys smiled at both of them. They looked so cute together and they were happy that Hoseok returned to normal. Before Hana came, Hoseok wouldn’t even smile or play around.

 

BTS has now officially ship Hanseok soon-to-be couple. 

 

Thanks again for the contnous support for this story guys! Hope you enjoyed it so far and look forward to the upcoming chapters! Continue to comment, subscribe, and upvote~ LOVE YOU.. OH and sorry for dissapointing you guys with this ship.. it's just that i have freaking jhope feels right now.. the story may twist if my taehyung feels come back... IF.