13

Nobodies

The next day, Hana woke up feeling dizzy and warm. Her head was pounding and her face completely red. She forced herself to take a quick shower and go to school since she remembered that her group hasn’t started on the music project yet. Hana used the wall beside her to keep her balance.

 

Hana took at least 3 times longer to go to school than she usually does. When she walked in her homeroom, no one paid attention to her as she slowly crippled her way up to her seat. She dropped her bag on the floor and collapsed in her seat. She decided took a short nap before the bell rang.

 

Bangtan came in 10 minutes later and took their seats. Taehyung told Hoseok to switch seats with him because he couldn’t see the board clearly. Hoseok happily did so since it meant that he’ll be sitting next to Hana.

 

Hana~ Hoseok whispered as he poked her cheek.

 

Hoseok was surprised at how warm she was and pulled away. Heat was radiating throughout her body and he could feel it. He then pressed the palm of his hand on Hana’s forehead.

 

It was extremely hot. Burning in other words.

 

Hey, are you okay? Wake up Hana-ah. Hoseok whispered as he shook her body.

 

Hana slowly opened her eyes and looked at Hoseok.

 

Hoseok suddenly felt really worried for Hana. How did she get sick? Was her immune system that weak?

 

This is what you get when wearing shorts and a thin t-shirt at nigh Song Hana. He whispered.

 

Hana rolled her eyes and faced her back to Hoseok.

 

Why didn’t you just stay at home? You should’ve rest instead of coming to school. Hoseok mumbled.

 

But our group hasn’t started on the music project thing. Hana who heard what he said replied.

 

Hoseok half-smiled half-frowned at what she said.

 

She should take care of herself first before thinking of others.

 

Just let me sleep until I decide to wake-up, Hoseok. Hana weakly said as he fell into a deep nap.

 

When it was around lunchtime, Hana woke up feeling a bit better than before. Although her headache was still there and she was still a bit warm, she felt a bit more energized. Suddenly, her stomach started to grumble and Hana frowned. She was too hungry to walk all the way to the cafeteria to eat. Since there wasn’t anybody around, she decided to watch a movie to kill time.

 

Meanwhile, Bangtan was eating lunch on the rooftop. Since they weren’t welcomed in the cafeteria and would probably be attacked in the hallways, they found the door to an empty rooftop.

 

Hyung, why didn’t you wake Hana noona? She’ll be hungry. Jungkook asked.

 

Well, she told me to not wake her up until she wakes up. Hoseok replied as he stuffed a whole bunch of food in his mouth.

 

She’s been sleeping for 5 periods! Is she sick or something? Taehyung asked.

 

Hoseok nodded.

 

She was really warm when touched her and her face was really pale. I think it’s because she used really short clothing last night.  Hoseok explained.

 

The others nodded.

 

And she should’ve just stayed home. She told me she came to school because she wanted our group to begin the project. She cares about others more than herself. Hoseok continued.

 

Well, we shouldn’t let her overwork herself later. Her fever can worsen. Jimin added.

 

They all nodded and continued to eat.

 

When lunch ended, the Bangtan boys walked down to their classroom and found a wide-awake Hana who was watching a movie.

 

Hana could feel her eyes tearing up when Michael called Leigh Anne to pick him up at the laundry store.

 

Noona! Jungkook exclaimed and ran to Hana.

 

Hana, who jumped at his voice, wiped her eyes and paused the movie.

 

You’re finally awake! What’cha got there? Jungkook asked.

 

Movie. Hana shortly replied.

 

She was a bit annoyed that he interrupted the sad scene, but it all went away when she saw him frown.

 

Hana quickly smiled and tapped Jungkook’s hand.

 

So, did you eat lunch yet? Hana asked, trying to sound as happy as possible.

 

Jungkook hesitated for a moment.

 

Ah, yes. Sorry for interrupting noona. He mumbled.

 

Hana felt bad for making him sad.

 

It’s okay, Jungkook-ah. Wanna watch the rest together? She asked.

 

It didn’t take long before Jungkook’s frown turned the other way around and sat beside Hana. Hana plugged in her right earphone in Jungkook’s ears and pressed play.

 

Meanwhile, the other guys were talking about the music project.

 

After 15 minutes, the rest of the class came in, along with the teacher. She told everyone to continue working on the project.

 

Okay guys and Hana, what should we do? Jimin asked as he took a seat beside Taehyung.

 

Let’s do something sweet and slow. Taehyung said.

 

Hoseok quickly made an X with his arms.

 

No! I think we should do something hip hoppy or rocky. Hoseok replied.

 

Sweet and slow!

 

Hip-hop!

 

Sweet!

 

Hip-hop!

 

Guys! Stop it! Since none of you can decide, let’s let Hana pick a theme or style. Jimin said as he pointed at Hana.

 

Oh, um… I would actually prefer something up-beat. Hana said.

 

Okay, then we’ll do something up-beat with a hint of sweetness and hip-hop. Jimin said.

 

It wasn’t such a bad idea, so they all agreed to it. They just needed to find the perfect song and make it their own.

 

How about one of your songs? Hana suggested.

 

They all shook their heads.

 

Our songs are a bit harsh and violent… so no. Jimin replied.

 

How about officially missing you, too by geeks and soyou? Hoseok asked.

 

But Jimin, Hana, and I can’t rap idiot. Taehyung replied.

 

Well I can teach you! Hana and Jimin will sing the chorus parts. Me and you will rap Taehyungie. Hoseok said.

 

Wait! Did you say I’m going to sing? Hana asked, her eyebrows furrowed.

 

Hoseok nodded in reply.

 

HAha, no. Just no. I can’t sing! I thought we would just dance or something. Hana whined.

 

Well, sorry to pop your bubble missy, but you need to sing. Or we’ll fail. Jimin said.

 

Hana frowned and let out a scowl.

 

I’ll just do the rapping then! Just don’t let me sing! I sound like a dying hyena! Hana replied.

 

All 3 of them rolled their eyes.

 

Oh come on! Your voice won’t be that bad. Hoseok assured.

 

 Before Hana could say anything else, her stomach grumbled.

 

Hana felt embarrassed and muttered a small sorry. The guys actually thought it was cute.

 

Are you hungry? Did you eat earlier? Hoseok asked.

 

Kind of… I haven’t really eaten anything yet. Hana mumbled.

 

Even breakfast? Taehyung asked.

 

Hana hesitantly nodded before someone pulled her up.

 

Then let’s eat! Hoseok said

 

Jimin! Taehyung! You guys stay here and work on arrangements. I’ll take Ms. Song to the cafeteria. Chao.

 

Before Hana could complain, they were already out of the classroom.