01

Nobodies

As Hana walked in the gates of her school, she heard the students around her whisper mean and insulting comments about her. She stopped and sighed ever so loudly so that the other students would look at her.

 

If you have something to say to me, stop being a coward and just say it to my face. She said, eyeing every student there.

 

Everyone was silent; no one dared to say anything. With that, Hana smirked slightly, knowing that she had won.

 

Bunch of cowards. She muttered, and continued to walk inside the building of her school.

 

Meanwhile, the Bangtan boys were just about to go to school. They were greeted by their ex-manager who was impatiently tapping his foot.

 

Finally you idiots came. Not being idols anymore doesn’t mean you can be lazy sloths! Hurry up and go to school. Use the bus or the subway, I don’t really care, and don’t be late. The manager said as he threw them 7 files.

 

They looked at each other, sadness filling their eyes. The youngest, Jeon Jungkook, held onto his hyung’s shoulder and gave it a squeeze.

 

Hyung, is this really happening? Are we really hated by everyone? Jungkook cried, making the leader close his eyes.

 

Maknae, we have to be strong. From now on, we can’t trust anyone. Our parents, they hate us. Our fans, they threw us away. We only have each other. The oldest said.

 

Someday, the truth will come out. Someday, the world will know that we were framed. Min Yoongi added.

 

They got into a group hug and patted each other’s backs.

 

Bangtan, fighting!

 

 

Hana walked into her homeroom, her earphones blasting loud punk-rock songs as she hummed along. Everyone in the classroom stopped what they were doing and stared at her. She could feel everyone’s eyes on her, but she didn’t care. She calmly walked to her seat, which was on the far corner, and sat down.

 

The teacher came in after a few minutes and told everyone to sit down. She told a bunch of guys to come in and introduce themselves. Before they could even say hello, the girls started to whisper loudly.

 

Is that Bangtan?! What the hell are those freaks doing here? One girl said to another.

 

Holy , our school is ruined. Another whispered.

 

Bunch of nobodies. They should get the out. Another one said.

 

They were all saying bad things about the new students and the teacher got irritated.

 

Girls! Respect your new classmates! The teacher yelled, finally shutting the girls up.

 

She ushered the boys to start introducing themselves, and the first one was a dude with silver hair. Nobody paid attention and kept rolling their eyes whenever another started introducing himself.

 

Meanwhile, Hana was in her own little world. Thinking about her life, her past, and just other random things. Her mind is too preoccupied to give two s about the new students. She simply shut them out and let herself sink into her daydream.

 

Suddenly, the empty chair next to her was pulled. The tiny movement of the chair was enough to snap Hana out of her daydream. She snapped her head to the side and was met by a orange haired dude. Once their eyes met each other, he simple looked away and ignored her constant starring. Hana was both dazed and confused that someone was actually sitting next to her! she studied the guy’s face carefully and eyed him from head to toe.

 

He looks… intriguing. Handsome too. Hana thought to herself.

 

Taehyung, who felt the girl’s stare, started to shiver slightly. He was scarred that the girl might punch her or kick her anytime soon. He looked at the hyungs in front of him but couldn’t get their attention. He was really scarred and confused.

 

Two freaks sitting together. How gross. A girl whispered, which made Hana turn to her.

 

She didn’t mean for her statement to be heard by anybody, but too bad Hana had good ears. Taehyung too. She rolled her eyes and was annoyed. She couldn’t believe how a low life could judge someone that easily. Taehyung who noticed Hana rolling her eyes scooted farther away from Hana. He didn’t want any contact with anybody.

 

For the rest of class, none of them spoke a word to each other.

 

 

Lunch finally came and Hana was relieved. Her stomach couldn’t hold it any longer and she dashed for her locker. She grabbed her small lunch box and a small carton of banana milk from her locker. She then walked far away from the cafeteria and into the nurse’s office.

 

Hey nurse Park! Hana greeted as she walked in the clinic.

 

Nurse Park, Hana’s favorite staff, turned around and greeted Hana with a warm smile. She was around 28 years old and had fair white skin. Hana considered nurse Park as her only family because she cared so much about her. Whenever Hana was beaten or hurt by the other students, nurse Park would always comfort her and treat her wounds. The clinic was her favorite place in the school; the only place where Hana felt accepted.

 

Hana, dear! You came on time! Nurse Park said as she took out her lunch.

 

Hana opened her lunch box, which only consisted 2 boiled eggs and a handful of grapes. Hana ate this everyday for lunch because she loved egg whites. It was impossible for her to eat the food served in the cafeteria because it wasn’t hygienic. Nurse Park would always scold her to eat more.

 

That again? Hana-ah, you should eat more! You’re already too skinny! Nurse Park scolded, earning a scoff from Hana.

 

They started talking about random events and made some jokes with each other. Hana told nurse Park about the new students and she ranted about her classmates once again. Nurse Park was the only one who knew Hana’s feelings. From time to time, she would feel bad for Hana and tried to be the best eonnie for Hana.

 

Meanwhile, on the other side of the building, Bangtan reunited with each other and started to rant about the other students.

 

Hyung, I can’t stand them anymore! They’re seriously trying to kill us. Jungkook said as he took a bit of his sandwich.

 

I know they are, but we can’t do anything Jungkook-ah. Hoseok said as he drank his milk.

 

The girl beside me kept starring at me. It was really scary. Taehyung said, remembering his seatmate.

 

Well, we just have to deal with it boys. Nothing more, nothing less. Namjoon said. 

 

They started to converse about their future plans and just talk about life. Their hearts were full of pain and they needed to let it go. For once, their hearts were at peace for a little while.

 

After half an hour, the guys decided to head to the next class, PE. They started walking and suddenly bumped into someone who was running from the opposite side. Jimin and Hoseok fell as the others tried to regain their balance. Hana, who was on the ground, rubbed her temples. She opened her eyes and tried to stand up. She looked up and realized that she had bumped into the new students.

 

A-are you guys okay? Did I h-hurt anyone? She asked worriedly.

 

The guys didn’t reply and just starred at her confused. Most girls would’ve slapped them and called them pieces of trash, but this girl was different. She actually asked them if they were okay.

 

Omo, I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to… here! Hana panicked as she saw the orange guy’s elbow bleeding.

 

She quickly opened a band-aid and carefully placed it on his elbow. She looked at her watch once again and panicked.

 

I’m really sorry orange dude! I swear! I’ll make it up to you someday. Gotta go! Hana hurriedly said and ran to her next class.

 

Meanwhile, BTS were left confused and amazed. She is the first girl to be nice and even talk to them. She gave Taehyung a band-aid too! They gave each other weird looks and helped Jimin and Taehyung up.

 

Guys, did that girl just..? Jimin slowly asked.

 

Instead of frowning, Taehyung let out a sigh. Everyone looked at him.

 

There is still hope hyung. He smiled.