I'll be waiting for you

A Heart Made of Ice

Angry tears are still flowing out of your eyes and can't seem to stop. That memory feels so alive, It kept on hunting you.I wish there is some pill or medicine to make it stop and to make me forget. Your head is hung low while running, letting your feet take you somewhere. You didn't care if your running away far from home, you just wanted to forget all of it. You're tired of it. 

* BAAAM! *

You bumped into someone. You harshly snapped at the person who bumped you, still hiding your face. 

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!"

"Im so so---Eunhye?!" The person gasped.

Your eyes widen when you looked up to the person who bumped on you.  I know that voice.. It couldn't be..You almost fainted when you saw who it is.

 

 

 

 

 

" BAEKHYUN?! "

Baekhyun gaped at you before helping you up. He also noticed your swollen red eyes which made him curious. He never thought that you will cry... he just thought that you don't like crying but seeing you like this makes him wanted to protect you as a friend. You gulped as you pushed his hands away.

"L-let me help----"

"Im fine. I can sta---Ugh!" But once you tried standing, your legs wobbled and gave up.

But Baekhyun was there to catch you before you hit the ground. He immediately wrapped his sturdy arms around your waist to prevent you from falling. You regretted looking in his eyes because right now, he's staring straight at your eye too. It made your stomach churn. 

You're the first one to broke the staring contest. 

"Let go off me." You tried pushing his hands and he did but it made your knees shook before giving up again. But Baekhyun caught you again.

"See? You can't walk. You're tired of running, listen to me for once." Baekhyun said sternly. You narrowed your gaze at him. But you knew he's right. 

"Then what will you do?" You raised a brow, taunting him but you only got a smirk. 

"I'll carry you."

"Wha--YAH! BAEKHYUN!" Too late, Baekhyun already carried you bridal style, you kept on kicking and punching on his back furiously. But Baekhyun just grinned as he carried you. 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun settled you down on a playground. He made you sit on a swing. You glared at him then punched his arm. 

"Why did you do that?"

"I just wanted to help your aching muscles." Baekhyun shrugged as he sat on the swing behind you. 

"You don't have to help me. I don't accept other people's help." You hissed as you kicked the sand. You hated beign helped, it makes you feel weak and you don't like it. Reminds you of how weak you are on your past. 

"You just don't want to be labeled as weak eo?" Baekhyun raised a brow at you. You froze on your spot. 

Baekhyun knew that he hit the jackpot so he continued.

"But remind you, people who are trying to be tough are the weakest. Why? well why would they try to act tough when they knew that they are weak? and.. every human had their fears okay? You don't need to hide your tears when you know to your yourself how badly you wanted to release them. Bottling your feelings is dangerous. It won't just affect the others but you too, physically and mentally. So just..cry." Baekhyun ranted as he looked at you. 

You looked at him with souless and tired eyes. 

"I will not cry.How can you say those things when Im not your friend yet?"

"Friend or not, I'll still say those words to you." 

You snapped your gaze ahead. "Dont. I hate it when people tell me what to do. Especially those who I barely know."

" Then who do you want to tell you those words? Huh? you're family? They've been telling you those things too but you just can't ---- "

" SHUT UP! SHUT UP! I SAID SHUT UP! " You finally bursted, tears came streaming down your eyes again. You didn't like it. You didn't like it when Baekhyun is always right with his words. You cupped your ears as you tried to block out his voice. 

But you felt two hands pulling you into a hug. 

Baekhyun is kneeling infront of you and hugging you. He placed his chin on the top of your head as he tried to comfort you. 

"I don't know what really happened and why you're being like that, but...I'll say this." Baekhyun paused.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll be waiting for you..."