Jebal...

A Heart Made of Ice

Then the doors bursted open revealing numerous numbers of police, holding their guns and your parents and Baekhyun's mother.But you didn't bother to look a them. You just hugged Baekhyun's bloodied body and cried so hard.

"Yah!Baekyun! Wake up! You're not suppose to die okay? I still didn't tell my answer to your confession!" You sniffed your tears and looked at Baekhyun's lifeless and pale face. 

Your parents and Baekhyun's parents run towards the two of you but you didn't lifted your head and continued to cling on Baekhyun and sob. 

"EUNHYE!"

"BAEKHYUN-AH!"

Your parents hugged you with watery eyes. Baekhyun's mother is crying when she saw Baekhyun's siuation. Eunhye hugged Mrs.Byun and comforted her. The polices listened to your father's order in locking Luhan away.

"Mrs.Byun, don't worry everything will be okay."

"Eunhye-ssi...everything will be alright, right?"

"Yes maam, everything will be alright. Baekhyun is strong! I know him."

Mrs.Kim teared up and looked at his husband who is also tearing up before calling the ambulance. 

You looked at Baekhyun's body with pleading eyes, even though tears are blurring your eyes, you can still see Baekhyun's face clearly. 

Wake up you jerk! You still needed to listen to my confession! 

 

*****

 

Days passed and Baekhyun was in coma and diagnosed at the hospital. Luhan was jailed for kidnapping and attempt-murder, thanks to your parents. Your parents and Baekhyun's parents became friends and would always visit Baekhyun on his ward. 

Your eyes is always drooping tiredly because you watch him day and night. You wanted to see him move and wake. You wanted to tell him how much you love him. 

And you're waiting. 

The hospital almost became your second home because you always slept there everyday just to watch out for Baekhyun. You caressed his pale hand and grasped it. 

Baekhyun is lying in the hospital bed with wires connected to him in order to support him alive.

Tears begun to blur your eyes once again as your lips quivered. You hated seeing him in a situation like this. You wanted to see his beautiful smile again. Hear his annoying voice you always loved. Your grip on his hand tightened, tears staining the bed sheets.

"Baekhyun wake up... Im waiting for you." You said while crying.

"When you wake up, I promise. I will never push you away again and I will smile for you. Okay? Just...wake up!" You pleaded as you looked at Baekhyun's face again.

"Do you know...when you... came in my life. I thought you're just everybody else, thats the reason why I always push you away. I thought your just a piece of harm to me but no...Im wrong. Very wrong. You listened to me, showed me everything about life again. You helped me. You helped me...realize that when you're living, there will be always knew chances. So show me Baekhyun..." 

"Show me. You will live for me and for your family. You will live for us, for me. Prove it to me Baekhyun..."You whispered to him as you guided his hand on your cheek. 

"You said you love me.Then prove it, prove it to me that you really love me. You will wake up and court me..."You sighed. 

"And when you wake up, I will tell everyone that..." 

"I love you..."