Its hunting me

A Heart Made of Ice

You blinked slowly as you tried to adjust your eyes on the sun's light entering your room. You slowly sat up and stretched your hands. Its Saturday, the day everyone awaits.

But for you, Saturday is hell. Why? Its because its the day were you get all those throwbacks from your past that you never wanted to remember again. You sighed as you hopped off of your bed and walked straight to the bathroom to do your daily procedures.

A new day.. You thought to yourself as you brushed your teeth. You spat out the foam and rinsed your mouth. Wiping it with the back of your hand, you released a heavy sigh before going downstairs.

 

 

 

 

Maids bowed down as you passed by them, you just respectfully bowed back to them and proceeded walking to your parent's office. Your mother happened to pass by, she was holding a cup of coffee and glasses were resting on her nose bridge. You smiled. 

" Good morning umma. " Mrs.Kim looked at you worriedly, she placed her cup of coffee down the coffee table and studied you.

" Are you alright darling? " Mrs.Kim asked with concern. You just softly smiled while nodding.

" Yes umma. Im strong okay? I had experience this many times on Saturdays. "

" Arasso.. if you need me, I'll be here. Okay? " Mrs.Kim smiled at you. You nodded cheerfully.

" Neh. I'll be at my dojo umma for the whole day... maybe? "

" Sure. I'll just ask Mr.Shin to deliver some food on your dojo. "

" Thanks umma. " You kissed her cheek and fled off upstairs again, where your dojo was located. Mrs. Kim watched her daughter ran upstairs and sighed before shooking her head.

" Im afraid she'll be having new bruises again.. "

 

 

 

 

 

You changed your outfit into something more loose and comfortable, a tube white top and black sweat pants. You pulled your hair into a ponytail and wrapped your hand with some white bandage. You grabbed your water bottle before walking to your dojo.

You threw your bag to God knows where. You stared at your reflection on the mirror. You unconciuosly began to replay those memories you kept hidden on your head. You picked up your katana-Yes you knew how to use swords. A certain person taught you. You eyed your Katana with flaming eyes. He gave this Katana for your 16th birthday. You closed your eyes when you remembered those flashbacks.Memories of him came flooding back to your mind.  

 

 

" Oppa~ " You called out as you enter your dojo. You and your friends are celebrating your 16th birthday in your mansion. But, your boyfriend was no where to be seen. Yes, for a young girl like you... you already have a boyfriend.

Your parents approved because of your outstanding grades and they trust you. You pouted as you looked around Where is oppa?

You just walked around the house wherever your feet will take you and it lead you here in your Dojo. Your eyes widen when you can here some noises and foot stomping.

Curiously, you slightly opened the door of your dojo and saw your oppa. Doing martial arts with a Dragon designed Katana. Its his best and favorite Katana. You waited for him to finish before clapping.

The boy snapped his head on the door and smiled when he saw your little poking head. He placed his Katana down and held his arms out, waiting for you to hug him. You laughed then ran to his arms. He immediately engulfed with a big hug. 

" Oppa, what are you doing here? everyone is having fun and your missing! " You looked at him. He laughed then made the both of you sit down. 

" Oh~ I really intended to leave so that you will find me. And I guess I succeeded! " He winked at you. You blushed then pushed his face away. 

" Shut up, oppa. Tell me the truth. "

" But its the truth. Really, seriously speaking here. " 

" Why? "

" So that I could give my present to you privately. " He smiled. Your eyes widen then shooked your head, you clung on to his neck before pecking him on the lips. 

" Oppa! I told you not to buy anything! having you around is enough for me already. " 

" No no no, I always wanted to give you this. " He grinned as he reached for his Katana. Your eyes rounded when he took your hand and placed the heavy,sharp metal in your hands. You looked at him.

" This is my gift.... and simply, me. " He opened his arms again. A tear of happiness fell down on your cheek as you hugged him tightly.

" This is the best birthday gift. I love you oppa.. "

" I love you too, Eunhye.. "

 

 

" You gave this to me.. " You said to yourself as you cut the thin air with it. You flipped through the air with your Katana, moving it in an artistic way. You landed on the ground as you began spinning around and do some Katana sword tricks. I trusted you.. how could you? Your eyes burning with tears but you blinked them away. 

 

 

" HELP ME!! OPPA! OPPA! " You cried as some delinquent students pulled you to a dark alley. But screaming is no use, its night time and the road is empty. The deliquents slapped you to shut you up. 

" Shut up ! Just shut your mouth and let us do our job! "

" Why are you doing this to me?! I did nothing wrong! " You cried as sadness and pain mixed together. 

" Its not us. Its the person behind this. " The boy holding you smirked. 

" What?! WHO?! "

" Oh you know... " The blonde boy cooed before caressing your face.You felt disgusted when he touched you.

" Your boyfriend.. "

You swore you heard a thunder when he said those words. You felt like being shotted a million times. Tears came streaming down on your face again as you refused to believe them.  NO! OPPA WON'T DO SUCH A THING! HE LOVES ME! 

" THATS NOT TRUE! OPPA LOVES ME! "You shouted at them but ended up getting punched on the jaw. 

" SHUT THE UP! We don't care if you believe us or not. But we have evidences that he's the one who planned all of this. "

" Why... " You spoke softly.

" Because he wants to get rid of you! " Then they suddenly stopped, they showed made you listen to a voice message. Your eyes widen when you felt like it hard to breathe. You can't speak but your mouth is open trying to say some words but nothing came out. 

" Drag her. " And they pulled you like a sack of potatoes again.

He's words are still lingering around your head. 

 

 

I want to get rid of her. her if you guys want. No strings attatched because its just a dare. Just hurry up! Im busy ing a tight girl here! If you guys wanted to have some fun, do your job quickly! 

 

 

 

 

 

* CLAAAAANG! *

You accidentally dropped your Katana and you collapsed on the ground.

Tears are flowing out of your eyes endlessly  as you recalled what happened, you almost lost your ity if it wasn't for the cops who are walking around the area. You almost lost your ity. All because of that man.

You sobbed as picked your Katana again stabbed the wooden floor. The sword pierced through the planks.

"I...wouldve...threw this metal away...but I wanted to hurt you so bad with it when I see you again..." You glared hardly at the piece of metal sticking on the floor. Hot and angry tears flowing out of your eyes.

" I ING HATE THIS!" You bursted.

You stood up. Ran out of your dojo and out of the house. You needed space, you needed air to think and let yourself out. The maids are pleading for you to stop but Mrs.Kim told them to let you go. She knew you needed time for yourself. Mrs.Kim looked at your running figure and she felt sad. 

"Come back safely.." She whispered.