Warning!Warning!

A Heart Made of Ice

Today is a peaceful Sunday morning. The sky is blue and cloudy and surprisingly you're in a good mood; thanks to Baekhyun.

You were lazing around your bedroom, rolling and hugging your pillows. You can't forget everything that happened yesterday. You wished that you have a power to stop time. You don't want it to end, its a moment that you will never forget. You giggled to yourself with a blush. 

Saturdays are your so-called 'worst' days. But because of what happened yesterday, you found something else to throwback every Saturday. Thank you for changing my Saturdays into a birghter one because of the surprise you gave me yesterday Baekhyun... You thought with a smile on your face. 

"KYAHHH!" You squealed on your pillow. 

The way he smiled at you last night, he's soft and gentle touches that still lingered on your skin. The way he held you in his arms like you're a fragile new-born baby.You loved the way he move your body with him. 

Yup, yesterday is the best 'Dance formal' ever in my life! 

You were busy day-dreaming about Baekhyun's long slender fingers but a knock on the door made you snap back to reality.

"Come in!"

The maid came in with a wrapped package on her hands. You sat up straight in your bed then eyed the package with curiosity. 

"Agasshi, someone left this on our mailbox and I believe its for you." The maid handed you the brown-packaged box. 

Who would send me a package? You looked at the maid. "May I know the name of the sender?" 

The maid thought for awhile before shaking her head. "Sorry agasshi but I didn't get the sender's name. I just found it lying inside the mailbox."

You looked at the box in your hands and studied it. Okay...this is creepy. "Thank you.You can go now." The maid bowed then quickly walked out of your bedroom.

Once you heard the door slam closed.You fixed your sitting position then picked the mysterious box and shook it.You found it a bit heavy you tilted your head in confusion before settling it down again. 

"What the hell is this?" You said to yourself before tentatively removing the tape.

Once you open the box, a great shock struck you. Your face paled and it looked like your blood got drained out of your body.A foul stench of a rabbit's carcass began to roam the air.You felt tears b in your eyes, you quickly closed the box.

You found three dead rabbits inside the box. 

You looked around your room, you felt someone watching you.You felt scared and you needed someone to reassure you. It feels like someone is stalking and watching your every move. What is happening?what is this?WHO THE BLOODY SENT ME THIS?! 

"Lee ahjussi!Lee ahjussi!" You shouted frantically.

The door bursted open and you saw your butler, Lee ahjussi with a panic-stricken face. He quickly ran beside you.

"Whats wrong agasshi?"

You shoved him the box.Mr.Lee looked at it with wide eyes. "Take them away!Please bury them somewhere else!"

"Yes agasshi--"

"But please don't tell this to anyone.Especially umma and appa."You pleaded, gripping his sleeve.Mr.Lee sighed then bowed.

"Yes agasshi I will not tell them about this." And with that, he quickly walked outside of your room.Closing the door.

 

RIING!RIIIING!RIIINGGG!

 

You turned your attention to your ringing cellphone, you gulped then reached for it with trembling hands.You read the caller's ID but it was an unknown number.A string of curses came out from your mouth before you answer the call.

"WHO THE ARE YOU!?" You screamed on your phone.

You heard a short pause before you heard a man chuckling.

 "I believe you already received my present?do you like it?"

" YOU!GET LOST! DON'T CALL ME YOU MOTHERER!"

"Sure I'll get lost for now.But remember this..." The man on the other line trailed on.

"Watch out for your Baekhyun." Then the other line hunged up.

Your eyes rounded in fear and your phone slipped out of your hands. Your eyes turned into slits as you clenched your fist. Baekhyun?what does he mean by that!? DON'T HE ING DARE LAY A FINGER ON BAEKHYUN! 

You picked your phone again with raging eyes.You growled then threw it on the wall.

Your cellphone made a loud *Craaash* when it collided to the wall.It broke because of the hard impact but you couldn't careless.

You hugged your knees and you curled yourself into a fetus position.Tears streamed down on your face endlessly as you cried helplessly in your bed.

You were so dreamy and happy earlier, what happened now? because of that damn package your mood went down the drain.You got scared and frightened.You're worried, not for your own safety but for Baekhyun.You're literally frightened when he said 'Watch out for your Baekhyun

What if something happens to Baekhyun when Im not around?

Then something struck through your head, realizing something. That person warned me.He will hurt Baekhyun If I kept on sticking around him...but, Baekhyun is the one sticking to me! I can't risk him! I cared for him so much...  Your heart began ripping into two when you found yourself left with no choice.

 

 

 

 

 

Not unless I avoid him...