Bento box

A Heart Made of Ice

You sighed to yourself as you fixed your collar on the mirror, you knew that many things will happen today, regarding of what you said to Baekhyun yesterday.You just hoped your made the right decision.

Mrs.Kim looked at his daughter from her door frame, smiled affectioantely. Happy that her daughter is trying to open up again. Im so proud of you, Eunhye. She thought before walking away.

"Im ready." You muttered before grabbing your things and walking out of your. A new day is ahead of me.. 

Time to see Baekhyun.

Cant wait... 

 

 

 

 

Once you reached the school, you quickly walked inside the hall. Students are bowing when you passed by them but you never gave them a glance.

You're still going to maintain your cold facade.You stood infront of your locker and decided to pull out some things that you're going to use on your first class.

I wonder what will Baekhyun do to earn my friendship and trust? you thought to yourself. 

"EUNHYEEEEEE!" Someone shouted across the hallway. You don't need to look at that person because you knew exactly who it is.

Baekhyun 

Everyone gaped at the boy who just called you by your name and began skipping towards you. You looked at Baekhyun who is smiling brightly at you.

You just nodded at him to acknowledge his presence, and that action made everyone more shocked and surprised. Gossips and whispers flew around the campus.

 

"OMONA! This is a first!"

"Did the queen.. just nodded her head at Byun Baekhyun? she acknowledged his presence?"

"Where did that Baekhyun-guy got the courage to call her?"

"Isn't he scared of her?"

"Gosh! This is new!"

 

Everyone watched the two of you.You're not surprised about those gossips because you already predicted what will happen today.

Baekhyun grinned at you before waving his hand. You just looked at him with a blank face. Baekhyun smiled, he's used to it already.

"Hey~ are you going to your classroom?" Baekhyun asked.

You nodded at him, not answering.Baekhyun nodded then held a hand out. 

"I can accompany you~" Baekhyun giggled.

You rolled your eyes.

"Yeah sure. But I don't hold other people's hand." You said, pushing his hand away and raising an eyebrow at him. Baekhyun pouted then walked to your side and grabbed your bag and books.

You narrowed your eyes at him before crossing your arms on your chest. What? he's gonna act like a gentleman to earn my friendship? 

Baekhyun gave you an eyesmile. "Then, I'll just carry these. Ara? Let's go!"

Baekhyun gestured you to follow him. You didn't have any other choice but to follow him. 

Everyone almost fainted when they saw the way you interacted with him. They still can't believe that someone as cold as you, would talk to someone.

Baekhyun was walking side-by-side with you and can't help it but feel embarassed because of the stares he's getting. He frowned a bit then tapped your shoulder.

You looked at him with a bored look. 

"Uhmm...they're staring at me..." Baekhyun whined lowly.

You looked at the students who are looking at the both of you then shouted.

" WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE LOOKING AT? ARE WE SOME KIND OF ALIENS FOR ALL OF YOU TO BE STARED AT? GO TO YOUR CLASSROOMS! " You commanded.

Baekhyun looked at you in awe. Woah. She's like a boss........well she is one. 

Everyone ran around the campus and entered the classroom. Leaving the both of you in the hallway. You sighed then eyed Baekhyun who is gaping his mouth.

"Happy?" You raised a brow at him. Baekhyun nodded before grinning.

"That was awesome!"

"Yeah sure. Whatever you say." You waved.

Baekhyun just smiled as he would take secret glances at you sighing happily, he moved closer to you.  

You could feel his shoulder touching yours and you immediately retracted your shoulder and gaving hima stern look. Baekhyun just gave you a puppy look.

"What?"

"Stop that." 

"Stop what?" Baekhyun said moving closer. 

"That!" You pointed out. Baekhyun just grinned and scooted a bit away.

He's glad that he can finally recieve some answers from you, because on the past days all you could give him is a snarky remark, hard words even a slap. 

You can feel him grinning at you but you chose to ignore it. 

Whats wrong with this guy? you thought but shrugged it off as the two of you walk to your classroom. 

 

 

 

 

 

RIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGGGGGGG~

As usual, you waited for everyone to exit the room before standing up. You sighed before fixing your things and placing them in your backpack neatly. Now, what will that bacon do now? You picked your hanky from your table and slolwy walked in the exit.

You looked around and noticed that the hallway is empty now.Meaning, everyone are eating at the canteen right now. But once you stepped out, you suddenly heard a voice behind the wall beside you.

You flinched a bit before looking around with narrowed eyes. 

Baekhyun giggled as he come out from his hiding spot and walked towards you. She looks cute when she's surprised.. I should do that often~ 

You glared at him and poked his chest with your finger, HARD. Baekhyun rubbed the part you poked then pouted at you.

"Atleast make a sound when you approach me, eo?" You hissed Baekhyun just chuckled then mehronged. You scoffed at his childish behavior. 

"Aniyo. You're so cute when you flinch." Baekhyun chuckled. You raised your hand and showed him your fist. 

"Want this?" You threatened. Baekhyun's eyes widen and immediately shooked his head. 

"No please. I want to eat without a stomachache thank you very much." He hugged his stomach. You rolled your eyes at him. 

"What are you doing here, may I ask?" 

"You're alrea---" Baekhyun was about to make a scarcastic remark but when he saw your glare, he just coughed then told you the truth. 

"I-I just wanna ask you to join me for lunch." Baekhyun sheepishly smiled. You immediately shooked your head. 

"No. I don't like crowds." You said. Baekhyun suddenly tipped your chin and smiled handsomely at you.

You blinked before narrowing your gaze at him. Seriously? he's a skinship monster. 

"Who said that were going to the canteen?"

 

 

 

"You mean, were eating here? sitting on the grass?" You pointed at the grass with a raised eyebrow. Baekhyun chuckled before nodding.

Baekhyun brought you to the school garden, its a peaceful area and students doesn't go much there. You looked around the area and admitted that its beautiful. You were about to sit down when Baekhyun stopped you.

"Wait!" 

" Now what? " But you saw him taking off his blazer before placing it down on the ground and fixing it properly.

You looked at him with wide eyes as he fix his blazer on the ground and can't help but blush a bit.  Baekhyun brushed his hands together before making hand gestures. 

"TADAAAH! You can now sit, milady." Baekhyun winked at you. You scowled before sitting at the ground with his blazer covering your bottom so that grass bits will not stick in your skirt. 

"Thanks." You muttered. But Baekhyun has ears that was sharp as newly bought knives. He smirked and scooted closer to you.

"What?  I didn't hear "

" Your loss. Im only saying it once. " You pushed him away.

But Baekhyun just laughed, he actually heard it loud and clear. Maybe Im progressing because I can see that she's finally giving me some impressions. 

"Here." Baekhyun suddenly reached for a bento box beside him. Your eyes widen a bit before looking at him. 

"What is it?" You bluntly asked. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and opened the bento, revealing mouth-watering foods. 

" Food. I prepared this for us... I hope you'll like it. " Baekhyun flushed. Yes, he spent time cooking this bento the whole morning. You felt a bit touched but never showed any emotions.

You smirked at Baekhyun, Baekhyun's eyes rounded when he saw that smirk.

"You're really serious huh? Give me some chopsticks, I'll try it." You said reaching out a hand.

Baekhyun coughed and gave you some wooden chopsticks. He watched you break the chopstick into two and nervously eyed you while picking out an eggroll. Hope she'll like it.

You tentatively picked a heart-shaped eggroll. You mentally laughed at his girly style.

 Really? a heart? though you ate it. You're eyes widen a bit before chewing it again.

Its delicious. VERY DELICIOUS. You gave Baekhyun a look. You swallowed before looking away. Baekhyun felt his heart drop when you did that but---

"Its delicious.." You said, trying to maintain your cool. Baekhyun cheered when he satisfied you.

"Go. Eat it " He urged you. 

"Aren't you going to eat it too?" You looked at him. Baekhyun just shrugged. 

" Hmmm. Nah. watching you makes me full already. " He winked.

You gave him a look but you just shrugged and continued to eat the bento box. 

Baekhyun was silently watching you with a smile with his head plopped on his palm. He can't believe that you are a cold girl. But in his eyes, you're just a little innocent girl. I wonder why she's being cold and all but soon enough... I'll change her completely.

 You felt that someone was staring at you so you looked at Baekhyun, who is still staring at you. You could blood slowly rising up to your cheeks.

Baekhyun just smiled then looked over the bento box and found it empty. She finished it all! 

"You know, Im not a rare specie. So please stop staring." You looked away. 

"I wonder how you look when you smile." Baekhyun randomly blurted, still staring at you. You looked back at him with a blankface.

"Me? smiling? No." 

"You'll absolutely look beautiful." Baekhyun nodded to himself. 

You narrowed your eyes at him, but.. you felt something inside of you that you don't understand. Why is he talking nonsense. Baekhyun noticed that your silent so he just chuckled then took the bento from you. 

"You finished it all." 

"Well... Im hungry." You coughed.

"Just admit that its very delicious and amazing." Baekhyun teased.

You shooked your head. " No. " Yeah, its delicious but I don't want to say it. 

Baekhyun just smiled at you as he wrapped the  empty bento box again in a big hanky; tying it securely. 

"But anyways, Thank you." You said not looking straight in his eyes.

Baekhyun just hummed in reply but the inside he's happy that you're talking to him more. I think this will be easy~ right Eunhye? 

He put the bento box beside him. He lied when he told you that it for the both of you, he knew too well that you won't accept it if he say--- Hey! I cooked this for you! please eat it.---

 

 

 

 He made it just for you.