New Colors

A Heart Made of Ice

You decided to change your attitude in school. You thought that its for the better to stop being like a and just be...you. You began smiling as you walked down the hallways, surprising everyone. But, they too liked how you changed your attitude. You made knew friends and you called yourselves 2NE1. Because of your smile, you gain admirers but Baekhyun would always chase them away.

So yeah. Baekhyun is currently courting you for three months already. Your parents approved and his parents too. Baekhyun was really trying hard to woo you and he isn't planning on giving up.

"LEE CHAERIN COME BACK HERE!" You chased your new friend with a playful glare. Chaerin squealed the hid behind your other friend, Bom who is busy eating her corn. 

"Give me back my notebook!" You demanded. Chaerin mehronged then shooked his head.

"No way! I wanna see your cheesy thoughts about Baekhyun!" Chaerin laughed as she mocked you. You blushed then tried getting your notebook from her.

"Give it to me~" 

"Argghh! You two are so noisy! I just wanted to eat my corn!" Bom whined.

"She started it." You and Chaerin pointed to each other.

"DONT COPY ME!"

"Hey guys...Oh?" Dara, their other bestfriend came with their maknae, Minzy. The both of them eyes you and Chaerin making faces to each other. 

"What happened uhnnie?" Minzy blinked at Bom. Bom sighed and pinched her nose-bridge.

"Oh you know, Chaerin bullying Eunhye about Baekhyun..." 

Minzy just laughed at you. You pouted to yourself but glared at Chaerin who is making faces at you.

"OH!" Dara snapped. The four of you looked at her. Dara smiled

"Speaking of Baekhyun. He wanted to meet you at the gym..."

"What for?" You raised a brow. Dara just shrugged while giggling. the 4 of you gave each other looks.

"Right now?" 

"Yep~" Dara said before pulling you with her. Your eyes rounded when she pulled you like that. Dara signalled for the other girls to follow, the rest laughed then followed Dara and you to the gym.

"Wait! whats going on!?" You questioned. 

"Just wait!" Dara flicked your forhead. You groaned then rubbed the spot she flicked.

What is happening right now~ 

 

 

 

 

When the five of you reached the gym. You gaped when you found it packed with students. You started to wonder if Baekhyun is having a fight with a student or what. What the hell? 

Stduents who saw you coming gave you big smiles and cheers. You just awkwardly smiled at them and let Dara pull you. She positioned you in the center.Dara smirked and patted your shoulder. Bom pinched your cheek and Chaerin just smirked at you while Minzy is jumping cheerfully on her place. Now, you're dying curiosity.

"Seriously whats going on here?"

"Just wait~" 

"Wha----"

But they already ran through the crowd. You pouted to yourself as you looked around. They said Baekhyun's looking for me. Where the heck is he?

Then suddenly, the gym lights -out. But leaving a spotlight which is on you, you gaped at looked around, utterly confused. But then, you heard some music. 

 

 

And you heard someone singing. Your eyes widen when you recognized that voice, it was awfully familiar to you. Baekhyun...

There he was. Standing far from you, holding a mic in his hands and singing as he walked closer to you.Your heart began beating wildly as you froze on your place. You can't help but feel touched, he even planned you a surprise like this. 

 

Gateun narae taeeonaseo gateun eoneoro mareul haeseo
Cham haenguniya, cham dahaengiya
Sesange dangyeonhan geon eobseo

Gwaenchanheun oseul ibeotdeon nal
Geureoke neoreul mannatdeon geon lucky
Na chakhage saraseo geurae

 

Baekhyun finally stopped infront of you. His eyes twinkling like diamonds and those eyes were only focused on yours. He sang his heart out as he stared at you with a loving gaze. A happy tear dropped from your eyes as you chuckled. 

 

Neoui ireumeul bureugo neoui soneul jabado doeneun na
Buseojineun haessareun naman bichuna
Na ireoke haengbokhaedo dwae?
Naui ireumeul bureugo naui eokkaee gidae oneun neo
Jeo haneurui haessareun neoman bichuna
Neo geureoke nunbusyeodo dwae?
So lucky, my love so lucky to have you
So lucky to be your love, i am hmm

Gateun saekkkareul johahago
Gateun yeonghwareul johahaneun geol lucky
Unmyeong gateun sarangin geoya

Neoui ireumeul bureugo neoui soneul jabado doeneun na
Buseojineun haessareun naman bichuna
Na ireoke haengbokhaedo dwae?
Naui ireumeul bureugo naui eokkaee gidae oneun neo
Jeo haneurui haessareun neoman bichuna
Neo geureoke nunbusyeodo dwae?
So lucky, my love

Sajin sogui hwanhan misowa neowa naui hwansangui johwa
I think im a lucky guy
Neomu joha urin jigeum kkumsogui donghwa
Oh my god! Jeil deutgi joheun pop-pop
Geunyeo moksorin nal nogyeo like ice cream
Geu moseup machi geurim

Naui cheoeumi neoraseo i norae juingongi neoraseo
Na ireoke utjanha neoman boragu
Neo jigeum naman bogo inni?
Naege kkumi tto saenggyeosseo deo meotjin namjaga doegesseo
Nal boneun ne du nuneun geu mueotboda
Nal dasi ttwige mandeunikka
So lucky, my love so lucky to have you
So lucky to be your love, I am hmm~

 

As Baekhyun finished the song, you heard the whole gym cheered as he produced a plastic red rose from his blazer. You gasped and almost choked in your tears. Baekhyun gave you his most handsome smile. Closing his eyes before saying his speech.

"Kim Eunhye. We've been through alot of bad times but we managed to pull through. Even though you always pushed me away on the past, I know that you also cared for me. With you, I learned the meaning of life too. Oh wait, you are my life. I admit that you left me a bad impression when we first met, but... I know you're just hiding your true self. So I, Byun Baekhyun did his best on changing you back to the old you. The times we had, you don't know how numerous times you made my heart skip a beat. Your voice that will always melt my insides, your smile that is very rare makes me go crazy and I know I have said this many times..."

You were crying now on your place as you stared at him kneeling infront of you with one knee. 

"Will you, Kim Eunhye be my girlfriend?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes Baekhyun! You dork, I love you..." You beamed at him with tears still rolling down your eyes. 

Baekhyun sighed as he stood up with the biggest smile you ever saw. You took the rose from him and he opened his arms for you and you didn't hesitate to jump forward to hug him. The whole gym roared with cheers and claps but even though all those noise you still heard what Baekhyun said, loud and clear.

"Saranghae."

"Nado Saranghae..." You said as your captured his lips on yours. Baekhyun smiled in the kiss and pulled you closer.

 

I thought that no one will ever break through me, but I was wrong. This guy who stepped in my life easily got in and miraculously changing everything. I thought that maybe he was just playing with me but then again, Im wrong. He changed it fully. My painful past was soon forgotten because of him, he brought back my feelings. He gave my life new colors and experiences. I thought that no one will ever listen to my yearns besides my parents but he was there. 

I only wanted someone to love and I only wanted to be loved in return and that man gave me that. 

Thank you Byun Baekhyun for invading my lonely and cold life.

Introducing me to the world once again...

Unbinding my eyes.

From  a girl with 'A Heart Made of Ice' you changed me into a 'A Girl with a Warm and Passionate Heart'

 

 

 

 

The End

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: AND ITS THE END! Some of you might start to wonder where I get all my fluffy ideas, some even thought I have a boyfriend.

NOPE! Im just a 14 year old girl! KEKEKEKE! Maybe I just watched to many romcom movies .____. HAHAHAHA Anyways,

Thank you again for supporting me *le tears up* 

If you like this story do comment and upvote! :) 

And dont worry guys! DONT CRY! We will still see each other on my other fics~ Okay? :">