ANDWAE!

A Heart Made of Ice

Baekhyun tried calling your phone but you won't answer and it made him more scared than ever in his life. He cursed to himself as he searched around the quadrangle, hoping that you are there. But unfortunately you weren't. This is drving me crazy! Baekhyun thought to himself as he tried calling you again and it went straight to voice mail.

"ARRRGHH! EUNHYE! WHERE ARE YOU!" Baekhyun shouted.

He groaned in frustration and sighed. How can I find you Eunhye? Baekhyun ruffled his hair and stared at his phone. 

"Does her phone have a GPS tracker in it?" Baekhyun muttered.

Baekhyun's eyes brightened up then checked his phone again. Baekhyun furiously tapped his phone and began searching for its GPS tracker. He pumped his fist when he found that he has one. 

"YES!" 

Baekhyun opened his tracker and searched for your phone. 

"Okay...Im the blue one and her's is red." Baekhyun whispered. 

"Lets start this!" Baekhyun said before running again, feeling more determined on finding you.

"Don't worry Eunhye, Im coming for you." Baekhyun said to himself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan was trying to remove your blouse but you kept on moving and struggling on his grip. Luhan screamed in frustration as he punched you on the stomach making you stop and cry in pain. Luhan laughed as he finally ed your blouse, revealing you in your white sando.

You cried and pleaded him to stop, you don't want this to happen. 

"STOP IT LUHAN! DON'T TOUCH ME!" You screamed in fury but only to recieve slap from Luhan.

You got your face badly bruised because of him. 

"No darling, I must treat myself too. Dont you think?" 

Its no use...I guess this is how it ends now huh? You cried hopelessy as Luhan ripped your sando off. You're tired, mentally and physically. Im sorry Baekhyun please forgive me... You closed your eyes.

 

But before Luhan can get his hands on you again. 

 

You heard a loud thud. You opened your eyes and saw Luhan on the floor with a bloody bottomlip. 

 

Baekhyun was there and punched him hard on the face. He looked at you with worried eyes as he ran to you and untied you. You cried so hard when yous aw his face again. Baekhyun pulled you in his embrace before letting you go checking up on you.

"Are you hurt?Did he touch you?" 

You shooked your head, you didn't bother to admit to him how Luhan beated you up. Baekhyun sighed in relief. But he noticed that your top was ripped-off. He's turned into slits before pulling his jacket off and placing them around your shoulders.

"Luhan's going to pay for this." Baekhyun said while clenching his jaw. Your heart pounded in anxiousness and fear.

Luhan hissed in pain as he stood up, wiping his lip and looking at Baekhyun with a taunting gaze.

"So the knight in shining armor finally showed up huh?" Luhan smirked. Baekhyun growled then launched forward.

"How could you do this to her!" Baekhyun said as he punched Luhan on his stomach.

Luhan stumbled back and aimed a punch on his face but Baekhyun avoided it in time before kicking Luhan. 

"I did nothing wrong! Im her boyfri-----" Luhan wasn't able to continue when Baekhyun punched him again on the face, making him fall down on the ground again. Luhan groaned then tried to stand up.

But Baekhyun got on top of him to stop him from standing up.

 

"NOTHING WRONG!? YOU ALMOST VIOLATED HER YOU BASTARD!" Baekhyun shouted as he hovered over Luhan, gripping his collar and punching him non-stop until Luhan coughed blood.

You gasped then quickly ran towards them with scared and panicking eyes. You never thought that Baekhyun has this kind of side. You're scared that Baekhyun might kill Luhan. 

Baekhyun didn't let Luhan stand up but kept on punching him. His eyes burning nin fury. He almost touched Eunhye, this bastard almost tainted her! No one touches her because she's mine! only mine! 

"BAEKHYUN HAJIMA! You're going to kill him!" You placed your hand on his arm and tried pulling him away. 

You managed to pull him away. Luhan panted heavily as he rolled on the ground and groaning pain.

You pulled Baekhyun away from him and checked him. Checking if he got bruises in his arms or hands. Your eyes watering whenever you see a single bruise on him. Baekhyun stared at you with worried eyes as you kept on looking at his arms and hands. He can't take it anymore.

Baekhyun lounged forwards and trapped you in his embrace. Burying his face on your neck and tightening his hug around you.

"Im so sorry Eunhye. Really, Im so sorry.I shouldn't have left you alone----"

"Hush Baekhyun...Its alright."You hugged him tighter. Happy and relief washed over you when you felt him in your arms again. You're with me again...I am so happy and grateful, I will never leave you Baekhyun...

"Eunhye, I love you." Baekhyun mumbled on your neck.

You smiled to yourself but when you're about to answer, heard a loud Bang.

 

 

 

 

*BANG!*

 

 

 

Luhan groaned as he reached for his gun hiding on his belt and targeted Baekhyun. He smirked before pulling the trigger. I won't let you guys off easily. Before he slumped back on the ground, unconciously beaten up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You screamed when you felt Baekhyun's body turn limp on your arms and feeling something wet on his back.

 

"BAEKHYUN!"