Lost

A Heart Made of Ice

Did I hear everything right? He loves me? You thought, still in shock. Though, you are happy and relieved about his sudden confession. You would've chased him and tell him that you love him too if it wasn't for your sprained ankle. 

"Aish! Stupid foot! because of you I didn't get to answer him back!" You pouted.

You tried moving your sprained ankle. Your face scrunched up in pain as your tried to stand up. Gripping on the piano's chair to stand up, steadying yourself. You panted a bit then tried taking a step. 

Surprisingly, it wasn't that painful. You in your breath as you took another step, nodding your head. You sprint-walked out of the auditoium to find Baekhyun to tell him your feelings too.

You're not going to let this pass.

Baekhyun wait for me! 

 

 

 

 

 

You looked around the empty school quad with a painful expression. Your foot began throbbing in pain again because you forced it too much. But you didn't care. You just wanted to see Baekhyu again and tell him your true feelings and solve everything. 

The school quadrangle was dark and you can't see a single person walking around. You hissed in pain when you felt your injured foot becoming worse. Arghh! Darn it! Where are you Byun Baekhyun! You frustratingly thought as you used the lamp post beside you as a support. 

You felt someone's presence behind you. Thinking that its Baekhyun, you immediately brightened up. You turned around to hug him but what you did is a wrong move. 

 

Luhan was there smirking evilly at you as he placed you in a headlock before he placed a handerkchief in your mouth containing chloroform. You kept on struggling in his arms and felt scared. You felt dizzy when the chemical started to kick in but you tried to fight him off but the chloroform he used is so strong and it made you faint in his arms, knocked out. 

Luhan smirked evilly at your unconcious body in his arms, carrying bridal style. 

"My poor little Eunhye." Luhan said before brushing your bangs away from your face.

"Don't worry.I won't hurt you..." Luhan grinned mishievously. 

"Because I know you'll enjoy it." Luhan finished with a lustful glint in his eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun is walking down the road leading to the playground. He kept his eyes on the ground to whole time, its like the ground was the most interesting thing in the whole world. Baekhyun bit his bottom lip as he sighed, hitting himself with his fist.

"Pabo! You let your words slipped Baekhyun!" Baekhyun scolded to himself.

He sat down on a swing and stared at space. Remembering his conversation with you earlier. Bakehyun gulped when he saw your crying face again and he blames himself because of it.

"Why did I even shout at you in the first place?" Baekhyun questioned to himself then looked up the evening sky, gazing at the stars.

A smile crept on his face when he remembered how you loved stars. Well...they're pretty. But, your the most prettiest star of all of them Eunhye. Baekhyun thought to himself. 

Honestly, he never liked everything he did to yesterday. He flinched when he remembered how he slapped your hand away as you tried to reach for him, adding up some guilt on his shoulders again. I didn't mean too! I mean, my emotions overpowered me! 

He buried his face on his palms then let out a stressful sigh. 

"Im really sorry Eunhye for hurting you again Eunhye..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

You slowly blinked your eyes and let it adjust to your surroundings. You groaned when you felt heavy-headed. The last thing you remembered  was Luhan infront of you and cupping your mouth with a rag soaked in chloroform. 

Then it hit you.Your eyes rounded in shock and tried standing up, but you gasped when you saw your hands tied behind your back and your feet tied together securely. You looked around the area cautiously and noticed that you're in a abandoned warehouse. What the hell is happening?! Argh!! Who tied me in this chair!? 

Then you heard footstep coming in your way. You snapped your head on the footstep's direction then shouted. 

"WHO'S THERE?!" 

 

 

 

 

"I see you're awake." Luhan said before pulling a chair and sitting infront of you. He smirked as he touched a strand of your hair.

"Dont touch me bastard! Let me go!" You growled, shaking his fingers off of your hair. 

"Why would I let you go?" Luhan blinked and inched closer. 

"What the do you want from me?" You galred at him and struggled on your seat. 

"Excellent question." Luhan snapped his fingers then stood up, picking a baseball bat and it. 

"Im here to make you mine." Luhan said, not taking his attention away from the bat. 

"Ha! Impossible! I'll never go back to you, you can't make me! Dream on!" You mocked him.

Luhan snorted then walked to you again and grabbed your hair and pulling it to make you look at him. You eyed him with hateful and fiery eyes but there's nothing you can do something about it. You're tied and he's not.

"Oh believe me Eunhye, I can." Luhan creepily grinned at you. You squinted your eyes in confusion.

"What do you mean?!" You hissed at him.

Luhan shrugged then pushed your head back harshly, standing up and dusting his hands before taking out his phone. 

"I'll just call your special little boyfriend to and ask him to join the fun." Luhan said with a dark smile in his face.

" YOU! DON'T YOU DARE CALL HIM OR I WILL--"

"Or what? what will you do?Beat me? HA! Please Eunhye, you make me laugh so much." Luhan said before laughing at you tauntingly.

You pressed your lips on a thin line and glared at him with daggers. Damn it! What will I do?! You looked around the warehouse but found nothing just dust and dirt. Nothing to grab and to throw at Luhan infront of you.

"Eunhye baby, don't worry. Your oppa won't hurt you okay?" Luhan cooed as he trailed his finger on the your cheek. You closed your eyes, feelin disgusted because you let him touch you with his dirty hands.

"Don't touch me."You spat at him. Luhan slapped you across your face then harshly grabbed your chin and make you face him again.

"If you don't want to get hurt, you'll give me your most precious thing..." Luhan said lowly with a deep voice as he stared straight in your eyes with a dark look in his face.

"Your ity." Luhan finished as he caressed the side of your face.

A tear escaped from your eye.

Baekhyun! Help me!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun was walking on his way home when he heard his phone ring. He brought out his phone and looked at the caller's ID but it was an unknown number. Baekhyun raised his eyebrow before answering the call.

"Yobosae----" But Baekhyun was cutted with a worried voice on the other line.

"Baekhyun?Baekhyun is that you? this is Eunhye's mother!Are you with Eunhye?Its already 10 pm and she isn't coming home I---"

"Bwo?! she's not yet at home?!"

"She's not with you?"

"No omonim. We didn't walked together home, we didn't meet today." Baekhyun lied. But he's worried when he found out that you're not yet at home and its already 10 pm in the evening. 

"Help me Baekhyun!-----"

"No need Omonim. I will find her and I will call you when I foudn her okay?" Baekhyun reassured Mrs.Kim.

He hunged up his phone then ran back to the school with a worried heart. He blamed himself for leaving you alone with a sprained ankle. He bit his bottomlip to prevent himself for tearing up. Pabo Baekhyun! If something happens to her, there's no one to blame but you! 

"I will never forgive myself if something happened to you Eunhye." Baekhyun muttered under his breath as he ran.

 

 

Hold on Eunhye, please.