Just not yet

A Heart Made of Ice

Its 2 pm in the afternoon. The mysterious phone call was soon forgotten as days passed by. Today is Thursday and all the students studying at Golden Wing Academy are suspended for a day.

The principal decided to let the students study atleast one day before their exams on Friday.

And today, you're supposed to be at your Studio or Dojo to practice some ballet. Yeah, you knew ballet ever since you're a kid and until now. But, its all cancelled because Baekhyun will be going to your house to study. 

You sighed as your pinched your nose bridge. Aish.. I shouldn't have said 'yes' but.. his aegyo... . Its been awhile eversince you invited someone in your household, so you kinda felt a bit.... new. 

You told your mom that Baekhyun is going to study with you at your house. Mrs.Kim tried to be self-collected because she's so ecstatic when she heard her daughter inviting someone in. She's beginning to think that Baekhyun is slowly changing her. 

"I'll prepare some snack for the both of you. Arasso?" Mrs.Kim said with a big smile. You made a face to your mom.

"Umma. Its just him okay? nothing special." You pouted

"Aniya. He's still a guest, okay? so respect him too." Mrs.Kim glared at her daughter.

"...arasso.." You whispered.

You walked out of the kitchen went upstairs to your balcony to get some fresh air. Mrs.Kim shooked her head at her daughter's action and continued her cooking. 

" Aigoo.. Eunhye.. "

 

 

 

 

 

You were sitting on one of the chairs at your balcony and calmy staring at the sky. You decided to take a nap first while waiting for Baekhyun. He's taking so long. Aish.. I'll just take a nap for awhile. 

You stretched your arms and laid your back on the bench,you crossed your arms and yawned a before closing your eyes. 

 

 

 

Baekhyun was standing outside your house with his backpack. He doesn't know why but he suddenly felt a bit nervous. He his teeth then with shaky hands, he pressed the doorbell.

He flinched when the doorbell made a loud 'gong' sound. He placed a hand on his heart then exhaled. Calm down..

A lady on her mid-40's opened the door for him and Baekhyun was greeted with a kind smile. Maybe its her mother.. they have the same eyes.. 

Baekhyun snapped back from his daze and quickly bowed to her. Mrs.Kim chuckled at the boy infront her. This must be Baekhyun. He is handsome.

"You must Baekhyun?" Mrs.Kim smiled.

"N-neh! Anneyonghaseyo!" Baekhyun showed a bright smile. Mrs.Kim opened the door widely for Baekhyun. 

"Come on in. Eunhye must've been waiting for you." 

"Ah.. neh." 

Baekhyun walked inside the Kim's household and can't help it but gape at the surroundings around him. Baekhyun knew that Eunhye's rich and all but he never thought that her house is gonna be this big.

He gulped and studied the mansion's structure. He saw it many times when he accompany Eunhye to her house but never appreciated it. 

Maids bowed down when they entered the mansion. Baekhyun was amazed on the golden- structured ceilings and decorations. Mrs.Kim smiled at him amusedly. She's damn rich.. 

"Eunhye talked about you..alot." Mrs.Kim winked at him while leading him on their living room. Baekhyun's eyes widen and took a seat on the couch, facing Mrs.Kim. 

"N-neh?" She talks about me?

"Yep. I assume that you two are close." Mrs.Kim intrigued. Baekhyun shyly smiled then scratched his cheek with his finger. 

"I dont know Mrs.Kim.. but we are..friends?" Baekhyun answered modestly. Mrs.Kim smiled at him before leaning a bit forward. 

"I trust you with my daughter Baekhyun." Mrs.Kim winked at him. Baekhyun was taken a back and his eyes rounded a bit, blood slowly crept on his cheeks. 

"Uhmm.. n-no! were just..friends." Baekhyun shooked his head. Mrs.Kim shrugged her shoulders. 

"Sure Baekhyun, but please take good care of her. Eunhye's quite fragile right now so please be with her and try to make her happy. I know you thought of her like a heartless girl right now but believe me, she isn't like that. You're the only who could handle her harsh and cold traits so Im counting on you. I trust you Baekhyun-ah." Mrs.Kim softly smiled at him. Baekhyun returned the smile and nodded. 

I know.. she's the complete opposite. 

"Neh. I will be your daughter's friends and I will be her protector!" Baekhyun thumped his chest. 

"Thank you Baekhyun and please call me omonim!" 

"A-ah? eh.. arasso.. O-omonim!" Baekhyun stuttered. Mrs.Kim smiled then shooed him away.

"Now, off you go! Eunhye's waiting on her room upstairs." 

Baekhyun nodded then stood up, bowing at Mrs.Kim and quickly walked upstairs. Mrs.Kim smiled to herself as she called a maid to prepare some snacks. 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun found a cream colored wooden door with a letter "E" hanging. Baekhyun assumed that its Eunhye's room, so he walked towards it and knocked. 

"Eunhye?" 

 

knock.knock. 

 

No answer. 

 

Baekhyun blinked. "What is she doing?" Without hesitation, he slowly turned the knob and was surprised when he found it unlocked.

He gulped, hoping that Eunhye might caught him sneaking in. He slowly opened the door and took a little peek and found the room empty. He titlted his head in confusion and swung the door slowly and walked inside her room. 

Baekhyun awed at the cleanliness of her room.

But he facepalmed himself. "Of course its clean, its Eunhye were talking about." 

 

 

 

He looked at around then scratched his head. Where is she? Then his eye caught a sleeping figure in the chairs on the balcony. He's eyes widen and saw that its you and you're...sleeping. He's face turned soft and slowly tip-toed his way to you.

He smiled when he saw your sleeping face. He bent down beside you and swept your bangs away from your eyes. You slightly twitched but didn't wake up.

Baekhyun slightly chuckled at you before staring at your peaceful sleeping face. I had to admit she's a beautiful sleeper. Baekhyun gazed down at your closed lids, your long eye-lashes,small-button nose,rosy cheeks and stopped at your full, cherry-pink lips. 

Baekhyun sighed as he stared at you for awhile. 

 

Am I falling for you or Im just having some puppy love towards you? 

 

He gulped then looked away. I shouldn't think about those things. He softly sighed then stood up. He's hesistating whether to wake you up or not. But Baekhyun doesn't want to disturb your sleep so he decided not to wake you up. He patted your head a gently before walking back to your room. 

He placed his bag down and went to her book shelf, he found some books about Physics and grabbed it. Baekhyun nodded when he find it quite understandable. He looked at you're sleeping figure again and smiled.

"I guess Im studying by myself, huh?"

Baekhyun whispered then walked at her study desk and flipped through the pages. 

 

 

 

 

 

You slowly opened your eyes and the first thing you saw is the orange sky. You blinked then looked around. You yawned a bit and stretched. What time is it? You hastily checked your watch and gaped. 

"Crap! Its 6:30 pm!" You gasped. You ran inside your bedroom frantically and was about to walk downstairs to ask your mom about Baekhyun when you found a figure sitting on your desk-seat, with its head laying on the the table. 

Your eyes narrowed and walked at the sleeping figure. Who-- 

But your eyes rounded when you saw Baekhyun sleeping on your desk. You mentally slapped yourself for sleeping for so long that you forgot about him. Aish.. you pabo...

Then she noticed some of her Physics book scattered messily on her desk and figured out that Baekhyun borrowed it and studied it by himself. You sighed then looked at his face. Well...gazing at it. 

You somehow realized how handsome Baekhyun was. His small-chinky eyes, small nose and pink lips. His well-chiseled face and milky cheeks. Your eyes stopped on his lips and you found yourself leaning in. 

But, before your lips touched his. You closed your eyes then stopped, backing away. You bit your bottom lip then stood up again. 

 

This is wrong..  You thought.

 

You sighed then reached for your empty notebook and Physics book. You decided to make him some pointers, just to make up for the supposed 'tutorial'. You looked at him again and contimplated whether to place a blanket around him. 

ARGH! Stupid conscience!  You groaned softly then picked your blanket and spread it. Throwing it over his body carelessly. 

" Here. Byun Baekhyun. " You murmured then went back to your bed, sitting up.

" You're lucky Im doing this thing for you. " You glared at his sleeping figure. 

You flipped through the Physics book and started writing down important notes and terms that are possibly might show up on the test.

Your hand began  working fast and you're so concentrated on writing that you didn't notice your mom peeking at the small gap on your bedroom door. Mrs.Kim smiled when she saw you doing Baekhyun's reviewer and slowly closed the door, leaving the two of you alone.

You didn't even noticed the time and just continued on writing words and sentences on the paper, of course you added some of your opinions and self-explanation so that he'll understand it easily. 

You cracked your knuckles when you finished the last sentence of the  reviewer then stretched. You used 8 pages for Baekhyun's reviewer, you also wrote a little note on the 8th page. You closed it then looked for Baekhyun's bag and found it beside her bed.

You tucked it in properly and closed it with a 'zip'. She stretched again and walked to Baekhyun again and stared at his face. 

" The things I do for you Baekhyun...Aish! Whats wrong with me? " You murmured to yourself. You  then stood up, walked to your balcony again. 

 

Thinking about your 'feelings' for Baekhyun.

Those moments I blushed when he touch me, when he smiles, when he gaze at me... When my heart goes crazy and when my insides feel like they're being braided when he's around me, smiling bightly...It couldn't be...  

You gripped on your hair in frustration when you discovered your true feelings.. but you denied it. You don't want it.

 

But then again, Expect the unexpected.

And Love is unexpected

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Its too early to fall in love with you, Baekhyun...No. Just not yet.. "